Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: Ebook-Collector at Yesterday, 9:32 pm in

Another World: A Science Fiction Anthology by Gardner Dozois (Editor)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 0.7MB
Overview: A collection of science fiction classics edited and introduced by the winner of fifteen Hugo awards for best editor, Gardner Dozois.
From the introduction:
Here is life on another world, in another place, another time. Here is what it is like to wear an alien skin. Here are new concepts, new vistas, magic. . . "Why read science fiction?" It's alive in a world of dead art, dead minds, dead institutions; it's a bright-eyed, irreverent little animal scurrying through a petrified landscape of old dead trees; it's unashamedly potent and prolific in a world that grows increasingly weary and sterile; it dares to raise its voice in boisterous joy, sorrow, and anger in a place full of sour silence and dead echoes.

"A fine idea for an anthology – 'adventures in otherness' is really what SF is all about, isn't it? – and the stories . . . are a very neat mixture of themes and literary methods, and of course a bunch of very fine examples of first-class narrative prose . . .an artful and elegant group, intelligently chosen."—Robert Silverberg
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy Anthology

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: Ebook-Collector at Yesterday, 9:26 pm in

Omnibus: The Complete SF Collection by Richard Morgan
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.5MB
Overview: Richard Morgan blazed onto the SF scene in 2002 with ALTERED CARBON, which won the Philip K. Dick award and was optioned by Hollywood. He followed this up with two further novels continuing the adventures of Takeshi Kovacs - BROKEN ANGELS and WOKEN FURIES. He also wrote two further standalone SF novels, MARKET FORCES and BLACK MAN (which won the Arthur C. Clarke award).

All five of these novels are collected here as the perfect introduction to Richard's work, or a welcome reminder of his power as a writer.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Posted by: Ebook-Collector at Yesterday, 9:19 pm in

The Red Mist Trilogy: The Box Set by R T Green
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.25MB
Overview: Welcome to the unexpected!
I guess if it came down to summing up my work in one sentence, Kate Winslet said it best... "You don't choose who you fall in love with, do you?"
Those words are oh so true. I write love stories, but always with a hint of the unusual. Ok, perhaps more than a hint, much of the time! I weave those love stories into plots that are often many-layered, which I try to craft into good storytelling. I like to create something different, so you will never find a regular romance novel on my shelf... and quite frankly, there are a whole lot of brilliant writers out there who do that kind of thing way better than I would. So if you enjoy a love story with an equally-important fast-paced (and often epic!) plot wrapped around it, then my books may appeal to you. If you're unsure, well... all I can ask is you give me a try. I may just surprise you!
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy LGB FF

Posted by: Ebook-Collector at Yesterday, 9:14 pm in

The Traveler's Gate Trilogy by Will Wight
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.4MB
Overview: Simon can only watch, helpless, as his family is killed and his village destroyed by enemy Travelers--men and women who can summon mystical powers from otherworldly Territories. To top it off, one of Simon's friends is revealed as a savior prophesied to destroy evil and save the realm.
Prophecy has nothing to say about Simon.
He has no special powers, no magical weapons, and no guarantee that he'll survive. But he sets off, alone and unarmed, to earn the power he needs to oppose the Travelers and topple their ruthless Overlord. It may not be his destiny, but Simon is determined to save the day anyway.
Because who cares about prophecy, really?

This volume contains the novels
House of Blades,
The Crimson Vault,
City of Light,
as well as the short story collection The Traveler's Gate Chronicles,

Posted by: Ebook-Collector at Yesterday, 9:07 pm in

The Last Reaper Box Set by J.N. Chaney, Scott Moon (Books 1-6)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.6MB
Overview: When a high value scientist is taken hostage inside the galaxy's most dangerous prison, Halek Cain is the only man for the job. The last remaining survivor of the Reaper program, Hal is an unstoppable force of fuel and madness. A veteran amputee-turned-cyborg, he has a history of violence and a talent for killing that is unmatched by any soldier. With the promise of freedom as his only incentive, he’ll stop at nothing to earn back his life from the people who made him, imprisoned him, and were too afraid to let him die. Experience this exciting beginning to a brand new series set in the Renegade Star universe. If you're a fan of Escape from New York, Renegade Star, or Deus Ex, you'll love this epic, scifi thriller. With over 2,000 pages of adrenaline fueled action, this set includes the first six books in the Last Reaper series.

Posted by: HansAdam at Yesterday, 7:37 pm in

Wanderers of Time by John Wyndham, writing as John Beynon
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 0.3mb
Overview: John Wyndham wrote strong, imaginative fiction years before fame came his way, and this is a collection of some of his pieces from those days.

Already remarkable are his sense of movement, his sense of invention, his sense of style. The title story of this collection foreshadows frighteningly such later novels as The Kraken Wakes and The Midwich Cuckoos with its suggestion of time when man is no longer the dominant creature on Earth.

And The Last Lunarians and The Derelict of Space show how well he researched his material, long before space ships had struck out for the moon and the idea of inter-planetary travel had become commonplace.

This is truly another fascinating piece of evidence of John Wyndham's remarkable talent as a seer and storyteller.

Posted by: HansAdam at Yesterday, 7:09 pm in

The World of Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan and Teresa Patterson
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.6mb
Overview: Since its debut in 1990, The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan has captivated millions of readers around the globe with its scope, originality, and compelling characters. The World of Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time is bursting with full-color art, legends, and stories from the iconic series.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy The Wheel of Time

Posted by: Ebook-Collector at Yesterday, 5:48 pm in

The God of the Labyrinth by Colin Wilson (Gerard Sorme #3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.3MB
Overview: "We have to master the strange trick of allowing the body to remain quiescent, while pushing the mind to explore interior savannahs and mountain ranges." —Colin Wilson
Gerard Sorme, the narrator of this fast-paced novel, sets out to master this trick. He finds himself on the trail of an Eighteenth Century rake named Esmond Donelly and is soon entwined in the mysteries and extraordinary practices of an ancient, perverse secret socity known as the Sect of the Phoenix...
God of the Labyrinth is the last of the Gerard Sorme trilogy, and the best.