Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: EllieW at Yesterday, 3:12 pm in

2 Prequels by Audrey Walker (Shelby Griffin Season 1)
Requirements: ePUB reader, 582 kb
Overview: Audrey Walker is a young and rising international best-selling Author in the Mystery & Suspense niche.
Walker's books are fast-paced, nail-biting pageturners with twists you won't see coming.
Walker lives currently in south Germany with her husband and a newly born daughter. When she is not writing or reading, you will find her climbing up the Alps in Switzerland and walking around the Black Forest in south of Germany..
Genre: Fiction > Mystery/Thriller > Police Procedurals

Image Image
View full post | Post reply
Posted by: juandelacruz at Yesterday, 3:06 pm in

His Last Wife by Ruhi Choudhary
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 988 kb
Overview: “Do not go in there, Anna. Never go in there.” The words ring in my head as I pick the lock to the only room in the house that the man I love tells me I’m not allowed to enter. Trembling as I step inside, I’m about to finally find out what happened to his last wife…

Everyone thinks my life is bliss. The love of my life, Cary, and I live in our dream home and we have a beautiful little girl, Harper. I may not have given birth to her, but I’m her mommy now. But there’s one thing we never talk about…

Cary’s wife before me, Presley, was perfect in every way. But she went missing a long time ago. Cary was distraught when he told me how she was abducted from her car, leaving behind a pool of blood. No one saw a thing.

The neighbors are always gossiping about Presley. I try to ignore them, but one day I hear something that makes my stomach flip. Presley was abducted from her home. The home I now live in. Cary lied to me about the car. But why?

As I search our beautiful home for answers, I stumble across Presley’s diary. My heart thunders in my chest as I discover the truth: Cary had something to do with his wife’s disappearance. And I’m terrified I might be next.

But Cary doesn’t know that I have a secret too. He doesn’t know how far I’ve gone to get this perfect life, and how much further I’ll go to keep it…
Genre: Fiction > Mystery/Thriller

Posted by: juandelacruz at Yesterday, 3:01 pm in

Killers Can't Hide by Travis Short (A Delbert Cantrell Murder Mystery)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.4 mb
Overview: In "Killers Can't Hide," the stakes are high, and the line between justice and political ambition blurs. Caught in the crossfire of Sheriff John Loudermilk's reelection bid and the aspirations of his ambitious deputy, Harlan Haynes, Delbert Cantrell finds himself in a race against time to prove his innocence. With the local authorities more concerned with closing the case quickly than uncovering the truth, Cantrell takes matters into his own hands.

Enter Sydney Saperstein, a seasoned attorney, and Isadore Holt, a sharp-witted detective. Together, they form an unlikely alliance determined to unearth the secrets buried beneath the surface of Maysville. From the backstreets of Mississippi to the deserts of the southwest USA, their investigation unravels a web of corruption and deceit that threatens to tear the town apart.

As Cantrell and Holt delve deeper into the case, they uncover a sinister campaign to unseat the Sheriff Loudermilk and expose the dark underbelly of Maysville. But with danger lurking around every corner, they must rely on their wit and determination to see justice served.

Posted by: HansAdam at Yesterday, 2:55 pm in

The Haunting of Bell Mansion (A Riveting Haunted House Mystery #06) by James Hunt
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 0.4mb
Overview: Bell, Maine is a small town with rural roots. While its citizens have fallen on hard times, they’ve managed to survive decades of harsh, northern winters. But when drifter Sarah Pembrooke rolls into town looking for work, the frigid cold will be the least of their worries.
Genre: Fiction > Mystery/Thriller A Riveting Haunted House Mystery

Posted by: EllieW at Yesterday, 1:54 pm in

4 Novels by Ciana Stone
Requirements: ePUB reader, 1.59 mb
Overview: Ciana Stone has been reading since the age of three, and wrote her first story at age five. Since then she enjoyed writing as a solitary form of entertainment, before coming out of the closet to share her stories with others. She holds several post graduate degrees and has often been referred to as a professional student. Her latest fields of interest are quantum mechanics and Taoism. When she is not writing (or studying) she enjoys painting (canvas, not walls), sculpting, running, hiking and yoga. She lives with her longtime lover in several locations in the United States.
Genre: Fiction > Mystery/Thriller > Paranormal & Domestic Thrillers

Image Image Image Image
Posted by: polkapatti at Yesterday, 1:51 pm in

Murder on Demand (Billy Blessing Book 4) by Al Roker, Matt Costello
Requirements: .ePUB, .MOBI/.AZW reader, 1.3MB | Retail
Overview: Murder on Demand, the new book in the delightful Morning Show Murders series from bestselling author and TV news icon Al Roker, finds Billy Blessing investigating a suspicious boating accident in Long Island.

Ten years have passed since Billy Blessing's adventure in Chicago, and a lot has changed. With the advances in television—the vanishing cable news and the flood of streaming channels entering the market—Billy found himself out of a job. Oh, and his restaurant had a fire (maybe suspicious? Billy does have enemies . . .), but the insurance won't cover a rebuild.

So Billy is reinventing himself on the North Fork of Long Island, where on a clear day you can see the Hamptons across the bay. The pace of life is slower—and more affordable—and he's been enjoying his new job as a chef in Greenport. That is, until a young woman walks into the restaurant talking about murder. Her father's boat washed up down the coast, but the man himself is nowhere to be found. The police are calling it an accident, but she thinks it's way more than that, and would Billy, maybe, look into it? Nice and quiet since, well, any other way might not be safe.

Billy is back in another hilarious, suspenseful, and delectable murder mystery perfect for new and old fans alike.

Posted by: alburack at Yesterday, 11:59 am in

Coq au Vin (A Nanette Hayes Mystery #2) by Charlotte Carter
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.0mb
Overview: In the second installment of the Nanette Hayes series, Nan is on her way to Paris in search of a missing relative. . . but will she lose more than just her heart in the city of love?
Nanette's life is finally getting back to normal when her mother calls her with some upsetting news: Nan's beloved bohemian Aunt Vivian has gone missing Normally this is par for the course with Viv, but this time the circumstances surrounding Vivian's disappearance are rather troubling. Would Nan be up to brushing up on her French language skills and flying to Paris to track her down?
Would she ever. Now swanning about her favorite city, Nan has a hard time keeping her attention on the task at hand. . . especially after she meets handsome violinist Andre, a fellow street musician from Detroit. But trouble has a way of finding Nan, and her search for Vivian lands her in the underbelly of historic Paris and in the crosshairs of some of its most dangerous denizens.

Posted by: lexie92 at Yesterday, 9:36 am in

Run to Murder (Behavorial Unit Maine Series Book 1) by Bella Lane
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 3.4 Mb
Overview: Maine has a Behavioral Unit, but will they be able to catch the Serial Killer?
Special Agent Eric Chandler, a seasoned member of the FBI's Behavioral Unit relocated his team to the city of Largo, Maine to help catch the serial killers that are operating around the State.
Dr. Michelle 'Shelly' Farrell is the State of Maine Medical Examiner. She's the voice for the victims who no longer have one.
When bodies of women start turning up dead, Dr. Farrell knows there's a serial killer running loose in the State of Maine. She turns to the ones she trusts most for help getting justice.
As the clock ticks, Eric and the team have a challenge ahead of them, finding the serial killer before he takes another victim.
Behind the façade of professionalism displayed in front of the team, Michelle and Eric have a romantic relationship. Will these two continue to keep their feelings secret or will they finally come clean to the team?
When the Serial Killer strikes again, this time it’s with one of their own. Will Eric and the team be in time to save their own and catch the killer?