Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: juandelacruz at Nov 27th, 2023, 4:59 pm in

Heritage of Blood by K.P. Haven (Blood Ties and Legacies Duet Book 1)
Requirements: epub reader, 477 kb
Overview:Two people from different worlds entwined by fate.

Kate
All I want is to save enough money to chase my father’s dream and help my mom.
Fate had other plans.
A chance incident entangles my life with the dangerous Luka Morozov. I’m drawn to him—despite the dangers of his world. But what happens when he won’t let me go?

Luka
I always knew I would lead the Bratva one day—it’s in my blood. But when a deadly chance encounter leaves me dreaming of the haven of blue eyes, I can’t stay away. I’ve been conditioned all my life, growing up, that personal relationships are a weakness that can be exploited.
“The thought of not having Kate would be my true weakness—I would never be the same.”

Genre: Romance

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: juandelacruz at Nov 27th, 2023, 4:58 pm in

Just You & Me by Y.V. Larson (Wherever We Go Book 1)
Requirements: epub reader, 827 kb
Overview: Wherever we go, it’s just Layla and me.
I can trick myself into thinking that I’m giving my five-year-old the experience of a lifetime.
Except, the truth is, we are running for our lives.
South Carolina is supposed to be temporary, at least that’s the plan.
To deviate from the plan is to risk my little girl.
It doesn’t matter that Jackson, Marcus, Jude and Leo have earned my daughter’s trust.
Or that they have broken down my walls one smile, one kiss…one laugh at a time.
It doesn’t matter how badly we want to stay,
What matters is staying one step ahead of Layla’s father.
It’s just supposed to be Layla and me…
Even if my heart belongs to four handsome men who love my daughter like their own.
Staying is not an option.

Posted by: juandelacruz at Nov 27th, 2023, 4:57 pm in

Daddy's Hit List by A.N. Stauber, Mae Malone (Holiday Mafia Daddy Series Book 1)
Requirements: epub reader, 326 kb
Overview: Noel:

How does a late night testing recipes for the NYC Christmas Cookie Championship turn into getting kidnapped by a mobster? One minute, I’m comparing frostings. The next, I’m witnessing a murder.

As I stare down the barrel of a gun, the handsome, mysterious hitman tells me to go with him or else he’ll shoot me. I have no choice but to listen, because there’s no way my son can survive without me—I’m all he has.

Tomas:

I hate it when they run. My target owes a quarter mil to the Russian mob. He thinks he can get away. They all do. But they always pay in blood.

When I chase him into an alley behind a bakery, I can’t bring myself to dispose of the only witness to my crime. Something draws me to him, and instead of adding him to my hit list, I take him home with me to protect him. Because now both our lives are on the line.
Genre: Romance MM

Posted by: juandelacruz at Nov 27th, 2023, 4:56 pm in

On the Pleasure Planet Series by Kinkaid Knight aka Chris Storm
Requirements: epub reader, 344 kb
Overview: Under the pen name Kinkaid Knight, Chris focuses on more adult, contemporary romances, while as Chris Storm, it’s all about the fantasy, whether Urban & Paranormal, Space Opera, or High Fantasy – with a stress on the romance!
Genre: Romance MM

ImageImage
Posted by: juandelacruz at Nov 27th, 2023, 4:55 pm in

Chasing Christmas by Nichole Rose (The Naughty List)
Requirements: epub reader, 371 kb
Overview: All this curvy girl wants for Christmas is the scarred, growly former stuntman who sets her world ablaze.

Kaiden
Call me a Scrooge, but I've never been big on holidays.
When you spend them alone, there isn't a whole lot to get excited about.
Until Laura Groves waltzes into my life and turns it upside down.
Hollywood's curvy It Girl is too young and beautiful for a scarred, used-up man like me.
But that doesn't stop me from claiming her anyway.
Except now the world thinks she's hiding a big secret, and it's up to me to put the rumors to rest.
I'll protect her, even if it means taking a job on her new Christmas movie, The Naughty List.

Laura
I have one Christmas wish this year: Kaiden Huxley.
He's the sexiest man I've ever met.
When he kisses me, the whole world falls out of focus.
There's only one problem.
A horrible accident left him scarred, and he doesn't think he's good enough.
But when my life spins out of control, he doesn't hesitate to face his past for me.
Now, it's up to me to teach this incredible man just how perfect he really is.
Before this movie wraps on Christmas, this grumpy former stuntman will be all tied up in a bow.
If the world stops throwing us curveballs, that is.

Posted by: juandelacruz at Nov 27th, 2023, 4:52 pm in

Xalanite Mates Series by AJ Mullican (1-2)
Requirements: epub reader, 270 kb
Overview: When not writing, AJ can be found fencing with live (though blunted) steel swords and participating in historical recreation (pre-1600AD). Embroidery is her other passion, and she is nearly entirely self-taught from Pinterest tutorials. She lives in southern Arizona with her husband and three cats: Rory, River, and Missy.

ImageImage
Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Nov 27th, 2023, 4:50 pm in

Beneath the Mistletoe (Christmas Courtships Book 2) by M.A. Nichols
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 325 kB
Overview: His second chance at love is a first chance for her—but not if his children have anything to say about it.

A widower ought to mourn his wife, yet Hamilton Baxter feels only relief after her passing. After enduring thirty years in a miserable marriage, he is finally free to spend his days hidden in a library. But when his son begs for his help distracting his sweetheart’s diligent chaperone, Baxter can’t help but agree—only to discover that the spinster aunt is too appealing for his good.

At two and fifty years of age, marriage and children are beyond her grasp, and Harriet Stillwell is quite content to play the role of chaperone to her motherless nieces. Especially when their beaus are so silly as to think they can distract her from her work.

Yet when one drags his newly widowed father along, Hettie finds it impossible to focus on anything but the amiable, kindhearted man. Who, for some strange reason, seems to admire her.
Genre: Fiction > Romance Historical

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Nov 27th, 2023, 4:46 pm in

The Sisterhood of Independent Ladies series by Maeve Greyson (Books 1-2)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 352 kB
Overview: USA TODAY Bestselling Author, Multiple RONE Award winner, Multiple HOLT Medallion Finalist.
Genre: Fiction > Romance Historical

Image Image