Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Yesterday, 3:49 pm in

Loved By the Last Knight by Lily Harlem (Hawk Castle Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 3.1 MB
Overview: Mary of Burgundy is at a crisis point. What she needs is a knight in shining armor to ride into town and sweep her off her feet. Could that really happen? Will she be so lucky?

The year is 1476 and for Mary, the new Duchess of Burgundy, the French are encroaching and the pressure to wed is mounting. Dukes, lords, earls, and even a king want her hand. All she must do is choose and her stars will align once more.

But who should it be? Who can fulfill her every need?

Tales of a handsome and brave knight in a land far away have filled the castle. She has never met him. He’ll have to travel from Vienna and then fight when he arrives.

Is Maximilian of Austria up for the job? Not only as an intelligent leader and skilled warrior, but also as her husband and, just as importantly, her one and only lover for all of time?
Genre: Fiction > Romance Historical

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: juandelacruz at Yesterday, 3:47 pm in

The Music in Me by Molly O'Connor
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.9 mb
Overview: My muse is gone. Lost to the stress of a crappy relationship and an even crappier breakup.

And I’m sure as heck not getting it back just because my manager wants to play Daddy for a weekend.

Except, the more the time we spend together, the less sure I am that he’s just playing.

Every second I’m with him is spent either being pampered and spoiled, or showered with pleasure until I scream his name. The longer we stay locked in this cabin together, the more I wonder if the man who’s spent years caring for my career might actually be the one man capable of caring for me.

But when my past comes calling, I’ll be forced to choose between returning to what I’ve always known…

Or finally freeing the music I’ve kept trapped inside me for far too long.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Posted by: juandelacruz at Yesterday, 3:44 pm in

The Horned King by Karlee Berrios (Zalig: Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 9.9 mb
Overview: Dead or alive, all bow to the Horned King

In a realm of warring nations, the formidable King Kairon, with his gift of necromancy, reigns Oksangui with an iron fist. His chilling magic reignite ancient feuds, and his rule is both feared and revered. When a representative from a rival country arrives, bearing her own hidden abilities, they’re thrown into a thrilling clash of power, passion, and destiny.

As whispers of betrayal and deadly plots threaten their homes, the sparks between the king and the enigmatic Elva transform into a slow-burning romance that will test their loyalties and challenge their very existence. With each encounter, their desires intensify, leaving Elva and Kai questioning everything they thought they knew about love, loyalty, and the true nature of their world.

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Yesterday, 3:43 pm in

Secrets of A Highlander's Heart by Julie Johnstone (Return of the Highlanders Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2 MB
Overview: Will the truth of the past destroy the hope of their future?

How far will he go for vengeance?

Brus Stone remembers nothing of his life before he was rescued at the age of five summers and brought to live as part of the Northern Watch. Having been told his mother abandoned him, he’s about as willing to give his trust to a woman as he is to hand his sword to his enemy during battle. So when he’s tasked with accompanying a group of highlanders through the treacherous lands he helps patrol and he encounters a bonny lass who proves to be as brave as any warrior he’s ever met, he’s surprised by his pull to the lass and more than wary because of it. He steels himself against lowering his guard, but her open nature bemuses him, and her caring heart entices him. Each time he touches her he finds himself further drawn to the warmth she exudes and the possibility that believing in her will not result in betrayal. But a shocking revelation about his past obliterates everything he holds true and leaves him with a choice—give unwavering faith to the daughter of the enemy he didn’t know he had or raise his guard once more and secure the ultimate revenge.

How much will she lose for love?
Genre: Fiction > Romance Historical

Posted by: juandelacruz at Yesterday, 3:43 pm in

Rough Edges by Elsa Jacobs
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.1 mb
Overview: What happens when your son and the brooding widower's boy bond over their shared passion for basketball? Sparks fly, naturally.
In Meadows Creek, basketball is about to rewrite the tales of two single parents. Teenagers Daniel and Marcus become unlikely matchmakers as their friendship blossoms on the court, igniting a slow-burning connection for their parents, Laura and Bennett.

Peeling back layers of grief, loss, and smoldering desire, Laura and Bennett navigate a path to a shared future, juggling the complexities of their pasts and their children's emotional well-being. Confronting biases and embracing hope, they discover an extraordinary power in second chances.

Posted by: juandelacruz at Yesterday, 3:42 pm in

Run Game by C.L. Rose (Boston Blizzard Series Book 2)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.5 mb
Overview: DALTON

As the best running back in the league, I have no shortage of women wanting my attention. And I’ve eaten that up since being drafted to the Boston Blizzard…until now. Ever since I met Dia Spencer, I haven’t been able to focus on anyone else. When we find ourselves outside a Vegas wedding chapel while celebrating the biggest win of my career, I shoot my shot and end up married for a night to the girl of my wettest dreams. But when I get the chance to keep her as my wife a little longer, I have to figure out a way to convince her to stay forever.

DIA

My life has been a series of unfortunate events. Aside from my best friend, everyone I’ve ever trusted has hurt and used me. I decided a long time ago to protect myself by never getting attached to anyone, no matter what. So, when Dalton Davis asks me to be his wife as part of the ‘full Vegas experience’, I give him one night. Then, it’s off to Splitsville. But when getting married proves to be a lot easier than getting divorced, I have to do everything I can to protect my heart from getting broken again…even if my new husband is showing me all the ways he wants to keep it safe.

Posted by: juandelacruz at Yesterday, 3:40 pm in

The Devils and Their Doll by Marissa Farrar, S.R. Jones (Verona Falls University Book 2)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.4 mb
Overview: They are the Devils of Verona Falls and I’m their little doll.
They want to mold me into their perfect plaything, but I won’t break for them.
They tried to ruin me, but they pushed too far.
They made me sick, and now they’re sorry. They say they wish to put things right.
But they’re the Devils of Verona Falls—Domenic, Kirill, and Valentino—and their version of making amends is as depraved as they are.
They carve me into their special doll, and twist and turn me the way they want.
Yet as we all grow closer and our game gets deeper, I’m learning they have secrets too.
Dangerous ones.
Soon all four of us have to decide – do we dive deeper into the chaos that is us, or swim for the shore?
Except soon … we may no longer have a choice.

Posted by: juandelacruz at Yesterday, 3:38 pm in

Catch and Release by Vanessa Wilder (Beach Babes Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 554 kb
Overview: He falls first. She's sworn off relationships.
So they become friends with benefits. What could go wrong?

Willa’s track record with men is mediocre at best. All of her relationships have ended terribly–including with her current boyfriend of two years, who she just found out has a wife and baby.

Flustered, frustrated, and heartbroken, she moves back into her family home on the Gulf Shores, starts teaching yoga at a hotel, and swears off men.

Until she meets Shawn–the sexy fisherman next door who she’s definitely just friends with.

The only problem? It’s her first time being single in God knows how long, and there’s an itch her vibrator just can’t scratch…