Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: juandelacruz at Yesterday, 3:33 pm in

Season of Secrets by Melissa McSherry, Dana LeeAnn
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 710 kb
Overview: She's the only girl who's ever been off-limits, and he's the only hockey player she's ever wanted.

Captain to the NYU Makos, Duke Lexington has a never-ending trust fund, NHL teams at each other’s throats to sign him, and a sizzling socialite girlfriend. Betrayal leaves him in an unexpected situation: fake dating his coach’s daughter, Olivia, to keep his captain patch.

A wrench is thrown into their secret arrangement when Duke crosses paths with Aspen, his rival’s little sister. She’s witty, sweet, and a tad precarious, especially in the riskiest moments, but she’s also the only girl who’s ever been off-limits.

Aspen’s overly protective brother detests the idea of Aspen dating hockey players, knowing firsthand how they treat women. Duke’s coach already has doubts about him, and losing Olivia could put an abrupt end to his hockey career.

Sneaking around with Aspen works for a while, but what happens when they’re caught by one of Duke’s teammates in the locker room? Will his scandalous choices catch up with him before the season ends, or will he slide under the radar long enough to win the championship game and save his career?
Genre: Fiction > Romance

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: juandelacruz at Yesterday, 3:31 pm in

Siren's Blood by Stephanie Mirro (Wild Magic: Siren's Secret Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 3 mb
Overview: A runaway siren princess.
A billionaire bad-boy dragon shifter.
A supernatural fighting ring that will cost one of them everything...

As a siren princess, scrubbing toilets to earn a living hadn’t been on my life’s to-do list. Joke’s on me, though. I don’t actually earn a living. I just get to live in the gym’s basement rent-free.

That’s what I get for swimming away from home a decade ago, dragging my little sister with me. But what else was I supposed to do? Allow our father to marry us off to some snobby sea princes?

Over my dead body.

The gym is also home to a supernatural fighting ring. It’s outlawed, dangerous, and very sexy. I mean sweaty. Very sweaty. Joining in, I could make a name for myself and provide a better life for my sister. But doing so will let our father know exactly where we are.

Except when the owner’s debts come calling, I may not have a choice anymore. Fighting may be the only way I can afford to keep us safe. Because I’ll be damned before I accept any charity from the deliciously tempting, bad boy dragon shifter trying to woo me.

I’ll do anything to keep my sister free, even if it means over my dead body…

For real.

Posted by: juandelacruz at Yesterday, 3:30 pm in

White Wings of Desire by Avery Conner (Set of White Wings, Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.2 mb
Overview: Evelyn Black

I never thought my past was going to come back to haunt me like this. Now, I'm the target, hunted by the deadliest man of our generation.

Our first meeting changes everything. Instead of killing me when he has the chance, he does something completely out of character - he lets me get away.

I'm trapped in his game with no way out. I'll do whatever it takes to stay alive, even if it means playing by his rules.

The White Dove Killer

She is supposed to be just another job: Evelyn Black, as poisonous as the deadly nightshade.

One missed shot turns my entire world upside down. After eighteen years in the business, this is a first, even for me. Little did I know that she would prove herself to be the missing piece in my collection.

I want her. I need her: whatever it takes, whatever it costs. She might try, but there is nowhere to run. Dead or alive, I will make her mine.

Posted by: juandelacruz at Yesterday, 3:27 pm in

Immortal Trials by Sam Gao (Something's Wrong with Kitty Swan Book 2)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.8 mb
Overview: One family secret. Two dark fates. Three Blood Trials, each more difficult than the last. This semester is going to be interesting…
After a chaotic semester at Northeastern College of Magic, Kitty Swan thought things would finally settle down. A long summer of waiting tables has her eager to go back to Northeastern, this time as an official student. Unfortunately, no one else seems to want her at the college. Blaming her for what happened last spring, it’s no secret that Kitty and her family aren’t welcome.

To make matters worse, Kitty’s parents decide to set her up with a talented, handsome cultivator. He’s everything her parents want, and everything Kitty is supposed to want. But she can’t help thinking of someone else—even if he might not be thinking about her at all.

In order to prove herself, Kitty agrees to take part in the Blood Trials: a series of challenges once retired from school tradition for claiming the lives of too many students. But as Kitty struggles through each new trial, she may find she can fight the darkness within others—but not within herself.

Posted by: juandelacruz at Yesterday, 3:23 pm in

Ashton by C L Easton (Ravenwood Academy Book 2)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 808 kb
Overview: We finally have her.
If only that were true.

I feel like coming to this school was a mistake.
Ever since we showed up, things have gone wrong not only for Jinx but for Maddox, Atticus, and Me. Someone at this school doesn't want us around.
Her stalker is still a mystery and won't leave her alone. We must find him before he has the chance to do something to her.

Can we protect Jinx?
Or are we doomed to fail?

Posted by: juandelacruz at Yesterday, 3:22 pm in

The Alien's Major Dilemma by C.V. Walter (Alien Brides: The Chelion Conspiracy Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.6 mb
Overview: When an elite Chelion scout crashes on an uncharted planet, the last thing Cooper expects is to find his mate. But after kidnapping a fiery human Marine named Marissa, he discovers an unbreakable bond forming between them that defies all logic.

Stranded together and hunted by mysterious forces, Cooper and Marissa must navigate a web of intrigue that stretches across the stars. With the help of unlikely allies, they uncover shocking secrets about Cooper's own people, the Chelions, and their ancient enemies, the Dragor.

As the pair grow closer, Marissa helps Cooper question everything he thought he knew. But when a long-lost Chelion artifact resurfaces, it puts a target on Cooper's back and threatens to tear the lovers apart forever.

In a world of danger and deception, can Cooper and Marissa's newfound bond survive? Or will the truth of the Chelions' past destroy any hope for their future?

Posted by: juandelacruz at Yesterday, 3:21 pm in

The Silent Prince by L Eveland (Sun and Moon Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 4.6 mb
Overview: I will be free, even if it kills me.

As a prince of Ostovan, I had everything I wanted: the finest wine in my cup, scores of attractive knights to duel and bed, and an endless library of books. I never even saw my brother’s betrayal coming.

Captured and stripped of my voice by a magical collar, I’m sold as a slave to a warband of elves. I’ll stop at nothing to get both my freedom and my voice back, even if it means risking death at the hands of my captors.

And none of my elvish captors is more dangerous—or alluring—than Prince Ruith. Deceptively charming and deviously brutal in his methods, Ruith’s only goal seems to be torturing me daily for his own entertainment.

The more time I’m forced to spend with him, the more I find I crave his particular brand of cruelty. Despite his treatment, I come to see Ruith as my protector…and maybe something more. There’s definitely a spark between us, one that could turn into an all-consuming inferno if I’m not careful.

But he’ll only ever see me as a pawn in his power games, and I can only afford to treat him like my enemy, especially if I want to get this collar off and return to Ostovan to kill my brother.

I will have my vengeance, even if it kills us both.
Genre: Fiction > Romance MM

Posted by: juandelacruz at Yesterday, 3:20 pm in

Protecting What's Mine by Hannah Kelly Moore (Heroes of Emerald Springs 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 764 kb
Overview: Local bar owner Jacob finds his world turned upside down by piercing blue eyes. Alex, the new school teacher, just needs a room for a couple of days but Jacob wants to make her stay with him forever. Only trouble is that Alex has secrets - and these secrets will bring danger to the usually peaceful town of Emerald Springs. How far will Jacob go to keep his new obsession safe and finally win her heart?