Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: juandelacruz at Yesterday, 3:50 pm in

Corrupt Crown by Pamela O'Rourke (Saints & Sovereigns Book 1) (
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.1 mb
Overview: Confident. Cultured. Charismatic.

I never wanted to lead.

But when my father, Don of the Caruso crime family, is murdered three months after my older brother's death, what I want doesn't matter.

Family comes first.

Especially when the same man who killed my father has taken my younger sister captive.

All hope of her return is lost until his golden-haired American lover lands in my lap.

Elodie Rivers.

The same woman I've obsessed over since our ill-fated meeting two years ago.

She's guilty by association, so I have no misgivings in using her for my own gain.

Until I come face to face with her again.

And even though she seems to have no memory of me, I can't deny the intoxicating pull between us.

The longer I'm near her, the greater my addiction grows until I'm sure of only one fact.

This woman belongs at my side.

Per sempre.

But how can I keep her safe when we're under fire from all sides?

And just how far am I willing to go in order to keep what's mine?
Genre: Fiction > Romance

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: juandelacruz at Yesterday, 3:49 pm in

The Goddess is Fierce by JB Trepagnier (The Academy of the Profane Book 3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.5 mb
Overview: We have a witness, but they have no memories and could actually be the murderer.

Sol is a big, beautiful teddy bear. It's hard to believe he's capable of murdering witches. And Azren doesn't know what his motive could be any better than he does. It doesn't make sense, but there's no one else it could be unless they are just really good at hiding.

We can get all of Sol's memories back and hopefully exonerate him. We just have to locate a very tricky raven who likes to speak in riddles. No problem, right?
This book will release earlier

Posted by: juandelacruz at Yesterday, 3:46 pm in

Nox by P. Jameson (Grizzly Guardians)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1 mb
Overview: Will our band of brothers from Grizzly Guardians risk their most guarded secrets to protect their fated mates from harm?

These fierce, territorial bear shifters shield their clients from threats far and wide. When danger strikes close to home, they come face to face with their greatest challenge; safeguarding their hearts while protecting the women they’re destined to possess and love.

If brooding, paranormal shapeshifters obsessed with their fated mates are your "bear-nip," you’ll fall in love with the Guardian brothers’ clan.

Posted by: juandelacruz at Yesterday, 3:41 pm in

Claiming the Beast by Holly Roberds (Vegas Immortals: The Beast & the Badass Book 2) (
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 3.4 mb
Overview: I’ll claw down the walls around her heart, if it’s the last thing I do.

My angel of death succeeded in killing me, but I didn’t count on her bringing me back to life. My resurrection unleashed every monster and god ever slain by the Blade of Bane, including my immortal enemy.

Now Miranda hunts nightly, trying to put the dangerous immortals back in the steel prison of her blade, but I’ll be damned if I let her do this on her own.

Problem is, she’s built a fortress around herself, and who can blame her? When I vanished—when I left her alone—I broke something more fragile than bones: her trust.

To her I’m unreliable, a risk she won’t take again. I may be a chaotic mess, with a fractured brain, scarred by lifetimes of torment and imprisonment. But I’ll do anything to claim her heart, even if I must start by convincing her body that I'm the only one who can make her set her aflame with untamed desire.

The unhinged beast inside me may ruin everything, if the sun god doesn’t wipe out all the other gods in Vegas first.

Posted by: juandelacruz at Yesterday, 3:38 pm in

Gather the Storm by Sadie Hunt (Blackwell Beasts 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.1 mb
Overview: Six years ago three men confessed to killing my brother.
Now I'm living with them.

Six years ago I was falsely accused of murder. Then three gorgeous enigmatic men confessed to the crime.

Otis: the quirky protector who worships the ground I walk on.

Wolf: my dead brother’s best friend, forbidden to touch me.

Jace: the bully who wants me dead.

The newspapers called them the Blackwell Beasts. Were they scapegoats for someone else's crime?

Or is one - or all of them - a killer?

Now that we're living together, I'm prepared for any possibility - except falling for the three men who may have murdered my brother.

Posted by: juandelacruz at Yesterday, 3:38 pm in

Fake Southern Fiancé by Brittany Holland (Magnolia Grove 3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.9 mb
Overview: When you’re a famous wedding planner, planning your own wedding, everyone expects it to be the event of the year.

Just one problem… I don’t actually have a groom.

I did—but then he decided to walk away before I even walked down the aisle.

Now if I want to save my reputation, and my business, I need to find someone willing to play the part of my fake southern fiancé and pull off my small town wedding without a hitch.

Posted by: juandelacruz at Yesterday, 3:36 pm in

The Senator's Widow by Aoibh Wood
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.3 mb
Overview: In this tantalizing lesbian romantic thriller, Sarah Lou Rogers, a disgraced former Secret Service Agent, has sworn off love, finding refuge in fleeting, no-strings-attached encounters after a perilous affair left her life in shambles.

Miranda, known as the ‘Web Spinner of Washington, D.C.,’ is the unseen hand guiding her husband, ultra-conservative Senator Mitchell Reichert, to the threshold of the White House. Despite her sham marriage and a life filled with superficial pleasures, she can’t shake off the memory of one passionate afternoon with Sarah, an encounter she desperately tries to convince herself was just a fling. However, the tables turn when Mitchell is assassinated, and Miranda is named the prime suspect.

Now, on the run, she and Sarah find shelter in the serene and rugged beauty of Sarah’s childhood home, set deep in the mountains of Appalachian Kentucky. As they hide away in the serene landscapes, the echoes of their complicated pasts resurface, and the embers of their tryst catch flame.

In this tranquil mountain town, long-buried secrets are unearthed, and smoldering desires are ignited. As the shadows of their pasts intertwine, will Sarah and Miranda be able to explore their budding romance, or will the looming threats snuff out the sparks of their newfound connection and even their lives?
Genre: Fiction > Romance FF

Posted by: juandelacruz at Yesterday, 3:34 pm in

Unforgettable by Maree Rose (Shattered Memories Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.4 mb
Overview: Most people run away from home to escape a life they hate.

Not Ashley.

She ran from a life she loved, and left the men she loved behind with it.

Ashley had thought the past was behind her, long forgotten -- and her along with it.

When the rescue of her best friend is her priority, she never expected to run headfirst into the men she'd left behind what felt like a lifetime ago.

None of them are who they used to be, their pasts forging them into something different.

Can they move beyond their pasts, even with secrets lingering in the shadows and prove that even after so long, their bond is unbreakable?