Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: juandelacruz at Yesterday, 3:37 pm in

She's Too Much by Hannah Camille
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 324 kb
Overview: She’s too much, and he's never been enough...

For years, Kenna Porter’s ex-boyfriend convinced her she was too much. Too loud, too emotional, too opinionated. She watered herself down for the sake of their relationship.

But now that she’s happily single, Kenna is focused on her real estate career in Charleston, South Carolina. As the owner of Pretty Palms Real Estate, Kenna spends all day matchmaking people with their dream homes. But when it comes to finding a house for herself, it’s not so easy. She has high standards for houses and even higher standards for men.

After a collision with skateboarder Mason Drury, he and Kenna get off on the wrong foot before forming an unlikely friendship. As their bond strengthens, Mason and Kenna both experience the feeling of being seen and accepted.

When a long-buried secret from Mason’s past comes to light, the bond between him and Kenna is put to the test.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: juandelacruz at Yesterday, 3:31 pm in

The Captain and his Thief by Katy Haye (The Pirate's Revenge Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.7 mb
Overview: Your enemy’s enemy is your friend…
Pirate Hakan’s crew was scattered when they were all sold into slavery a year ago. Now, he’ll do whatever it takes to reunite them. Steal a boat? That’s nothing! Persuade its furious captain to help him? That’s harder – until he discovers Ramorran’s sworn enemy is also the man imprisoning his crew.

Never trust a pirate…
Ramorran abandoned his family for the man he loved, only to be betrayed. Now, he can’t return home without what his deceitful pirate lover stole. Hakan’s offer to help is tempting – as is the man himself. But Ramorran is determined never to fall for a pirate again. He’ll stick with Hakan until they’ve taken revenge and not a minute longer.

They’re stronger together…
Vengeance drives them both like an ocean current, but as enemies multiply, friends show their true colours, and secrets threaten to spill like a boat holed in battle, Hakan and Ramorran will need to trust each other to defeat the deadly pirate king.

And are they both so focused on past hurts that they’re missing out on something far more precious right in front of them?
Genre: Fiction > Romance MM

Posted by: juandelacruz at Yesterday, 3:24 pm in

Welcome to Hollyhock Farm by Georgina Troy
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.5 mb
Overview: When Lettie’s parents call her and her brother back to Hollyhock Farm on the island of Jersey, the last thing they expect to be told is that their childhood home is up for sale.

Back on the island, with its rolling hills and golden sands, Lettie immediately remembers what it feels like to breathe in the fresh air in the green fields, and be part of this tight-knit community – a far cry from the life of events and high fashion she leads in London.

But she surprises even herself when she suggests that she instead could take over Hollyhock farm. Humouring her, her father agrees to give her a three month trial, and Lettie is determined to prove she’s up to the task.

But the summer season is no easy feat for a new farmer, and Lettie has a huge task ahead of her. And when an old flame reappears in the form of dashing local vet Brodie, Lettie’s summer is about to get even more complicated…

Posted by: juandelacruz at Yesterday, 3:24 pm in

Puck Like A Girl by Wynter Ryan (Playing the Puck Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.3 mb
Overview: Teagan

Fed up with living in the shadows of my famous hockey-playing father and brothers, I decide to take matters into my own hands. With a little help from a family friend, I anonymously try out for my new college men’s hockey team, hoping to win one of the two open spots on the team and finally proving that I’m just as good as my father and brothers.

There’s only one thing standing in my way. Actually make that three things standing in my way. Coulter Collins, Fin Baxter, and Royal Reynolds, the three senior captains of the men’s hockey team. Their job as team captains is to select the two new team members. I need to make sure I’m focusing on tryouts and not the three sexy men watching my every move on and off the ice.

Armed with my lucky hockey stick and full-length, mirrored visor, I take the ice to prove I’m just as good as any male hockey player because I have a secret weapon:

I Puck Like a Girl.

Posted by: juandelacruz at Yesterday, 3:21 pm in

Bitterly Cold by Naomi Porter (Forever Knights Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 3.7 mb
Overview: When I joined the Army five years ago, I left my small town with a broken, angry heart.

Now I’m back, my military career over, and nowhere else to go. But returning home means I must face the fiery redhead I avoided all these years.

Ember Fuentes was always the one, but I’d been a blind, stubborn idiot. Now she avoids me. Tempts me from afar. Rejects me up close. She drives me crazy with desire.

But Ember’s hiding something, and I’m determined to uncover her secret, and make her mine.

Before I get what I want, a bitterly-cold evil enters my town and sends everyone into a frenzy. Will I lose Ember before I can claim her? Is her secret a deal-breaker?

Hell, no. I’ll show her nothing and no one will come between us.

Posted by: juandelacruz at Yesterday, 3:20 pm in

Finding Hope in Starshine Cove by Debbie Johnson (Starshine Cove 3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2 mb
Overview: Lucy Brown has spent years hiding from the world, as far away as she could get from her old life – and her ex-husband – back in London. But when she reluctantly agrees to leave her safe haven to attend her old friend Ella’s wedding in Starshine Cove, little does she know what’s in store for her down in Dorset…

When a chance airport encounter with a handsome stranger unexpectedly leads to a deeper connection, Lucy finds her trip becoming much more than just a last-minute holiday. But then her dark past comes knocking, just as she always feared it would. Will the magic of Starshine Cove be enough to heal the hurts that Lucy has carried with her all these years, or has this one-of-a-kind village by the sea finally met its match?

Posted by: juandelacruz at Yesterday, 3:18 pm in

Seaside Cowboy's Love at First Sight by Alexa Verde (Seaside Cowboys Book 6)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.2 mb
Overview: When those she loved betrayed her and now someone is trying to kill her, can she trust her cowboy protector?

After being deceived for most of her life, Zoey Crawford discovers she built her life on quicksand. Her mother betrayed her, and her affluent father is a stranger to her.

Back in her coastal hometown due to his health scare, she’s building a new life and learning to trust again. Love is the last thing on her list. But someone has it in for the new heiress in town, and a modern knight in cowboy boots with shiny spurs saves her life twice. Can she open her heart for love and forgiveness?

It’s love at first sight for private investigator / cowboy Barrett Lawrence when he sees Zoey, and he’ll protect her until his last breath. He just hopes that last breath won’t come too soon

Posted by: juandelacruz at Yesterday, 3:17 pm in

Dock Tease by DJ Jamison (Swallow Cove Book 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.9 mb
Overview: I’ve been in love with Hudson Nash for years, but he’s too stubborn to admit he wants me too. For a whole bunch of stupid reasons.

Like the fact I’m too young. (What’s a twenty-year gap? Age is just a number, am I right?)

And a virgin. (Which he could easily fix!)

And maybe not the best choice, given he and my dad hate each other. (It’s not that ba— Okay, it is that bad, but our love could totally rise above, right? It would be epic!)

I see the way he watches me like a starving man. The heat in his eyes when I flirt with him. The longing that he feels too.

If Hudson won’t stop pushing me away, I’m just going to have to show him what he’s missing.

I’ll flirt with the pretty boy tourists who come my way. Or maybe the gruff but sexy boat tour operators. Heck, I’ll flirt with the dang fish if that’s what it takes for Hudson to make a move.

I’ll be a total dock tease—until Hudson makes me his.

Because I’m not a tease at all. Not for the right man.
Genre: Fiction > Romance MM