Keep yourself informed!
Apr 1st, 2015, 11:52 am
Couchtuner.eu is not dead. I used it half an hour ago.
Apr 1st, 2015, 11:52 am
Apr 1st, 2015, 11:30 pm
Is what it is, V.I.P. section would be awesome, however if threats of lawsuit n almost shut you down, its not worth it. I am thankful you are still up and running. The movies will be hurting everyone that's for sure. Wish there was a way? Every day I feel as if I have lost a friend that's for sure!!
Apr 1st, 2015, 11:30 pm
Apr 2nd, 2015, 2:54 am
RedReader wrote:
Frostmage wrote:
Marcus469 wrote:Any recommendation for other places?

primewire.ag
Viooz
Google "let me watch this"
Couchtuner.eu uploads series within a 1/2 hour of broadcast
Solar movies

There a tons of streaming sites and primewire actually has more movies than Netflix. Ironically, I paid for Netflix and Blockbuster for two years and never used them, just like I pay for the premium cable package I virtually never watch because I prefer watching things online on my own schedule.

If anyone needs help'loicating please feel free to contact me....I'm good at locating textbooks as well.

primewire.ag - streaming no downloads = useless
Viooz - streaming no downloads = useless
Google "let me watch this" - seriously?
Couchtuner.eu uploads series within a 1/2 hour of broadcast - site is gone
Solar movies - streaming only no downloads tons of suspicious popups = useless

anyone got any WORKING alternatives to DOWNLOAD small movie sizes for tablet?

Practically all streaming sites you can download with IDM

As for small(er) rips
http://300mblinks.co/
Apr 2nd, 2015, 2:54 am
Apr 2nd, 2015, 7:50 am
I hate to see the movie section go too. I mostly like the books, but downloaded some movies & tv shows. If you can find a streaming site with the movie/tv show you want, go to www.tubeoffline.com/ and see if the support downloading from that site.
Apr 2nd, 2015, 7:50 am
Apr 2nd, 2015, 2:09 pm
VegasDen wrote:Understandably, I see a lot of people angry about the section closing. But, I can also understand what I believe to be the reasoning behind it. The movie studios are becoming increasingly more aggressive in pursuing people and sites hosting or downloading their product. While I never was subject to anything I got on this site, I can admit receiving a "cease and delete" from a major studio less than 6 hours after I downloaded from another. As you see from this thread, there are many places to obtain videos. Some may be safe, some not. Yes, Mobilism was convenient and had files dedicated to phones and tablets. Obviously, I'm not privy to the reasoning and am only assuming. But I believe the decision to shut down a section that most certainly could have resulted in the entire site shut down should the studios (and their major $$$) had taken action...it was a wise choice. I most certainly will continue to support the site as my primary source of apps and ebooks.

I agree!
Apr 2nd, 2015, 2:09 pm

Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before
Apr 3rd, 2015, 5:08 pm
Great site and quite depressing that the movies section is gone. BUT it is still an awesome site for books and other things.

I understand the anger and confusion at the loss of such a safe site for movies and I found many here that were nowhere else. But it is a business and for most it is free so, I disagree with all the whining. If you paid premium, well you may have a legitimate beef, but let's be reasonable here.

it was great while it lasted and until DRM issues can be resolved and "piracy" is a thing of the past, this type of thing will happen more and more.
I have alternative site I use - NO one site has everything I want to get. others have dropped and come back and or moved.

You found this place, you will find another, there are many that try to put out good, clean files. keep looking

I will still be here as well as other spots.
Apr 3rd, 2015, 5:08 pm
Apr 4th, 2015, 11:33 pm
Oskar wrote:As of today, the Movies section has been closed indefinitely. We'd like to thank all of the Mobilism users who frequented the section for their patronage and hope you'll be able to find a new place for your downloads quickly. The Movies section has been Mobilism's dinosaur for quite some time, and with better alternatives for video out there we'd rather focus on other areas of this site.

Oskar
Movies Section Head

edit: for those with access to it, there's a more detailed explanation here: viewtopic.php?p=2552230#2552230

Others have posted alternative sites for movies but I haven't really seen any better than Mobilism. For us "dinosaurs", what are the better alternatives that you alluded to?
Apr 4th, 2015, 11:33 pm
Apr 9th, 2015, 7:58 am
Damn shame as was our primary site for films. Our ISP as with many here in the UK has blocked most other sites, so if anyone knows of a good safe site that works with virgin then please let us know....
Apr 9th, 2015, 7:58 am

Proudowner 106 PDA's Psion, Palm, Symbo, WinMo & Android.12GPS's!
Apr 9th, 2015, 3:23 pm
lohtse wrote:Damn shame as was our primary site for films. Our ISP as with many here in the UK has blocked most other sites, so if anyone knows of a good safe site that works with virgin then please let us know....

Use a free proxy - lots of the out there.
Apr 9th, 2015, 3:23 pm
Apr 11th, 2015, 8:20 am
StanW wrote:
lohtse wrote:Damn shame as was our primary site for films. Our ISP as with many here in the UK has blocked most other sites, so if anyone knows of a good safe site that works with virgin then please let us know....

Use a free proxy - lots of the out there.

don't always work!!
Apr 11th, 2015, 8:20 am

Proudowner 106 PDA's Psion, Palm, Symbo, WinMo & Android.12GPS's!
Apr 13th, 2015, 9:02 pm
Sad to see the Movies section go too.
Perhaps is time to remove the few links still lingering around in the menus?

Thanks for all who contributed to the movie section for our entertainment.
Cheers,
M
Apr 13th, 2015, 9:02 pm
Apr 15th, 2015, 1:33 am
awcrapp ...came back to see if someone put movies back up ...no joy ...was the only site I visited daily... sad
Apr 15th, 2015, 1:33 am
Apr 15th, 2015, 1:33 pm

Opera browser, Turbo mode. It's designed to shrink pages down for mobile users, but it has a fantastic side effect of accessing the net via a proxy, side-stepping ISP blocks. Sites of dubious legality are again accessible.
Apr 15th, 2015, 1:33 pm