Section head: merry60, iheartbooks77
Jun 26th, 2016, 5:06 pm
Yes wheres the magazine section gone
Jun 26th, 2016, 5:06 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Jun 27th, 2016, 3:30 pm
I'm brand new here, visited because my stupid phone updated and in order to downgrade, I lost everything. Hopefully I can pick some important things up here along the way!
Jun 27th, 2016, 3:30 pm
Jul 5th, 2016, 4:51 am
Any chance at all that there will be an iOS version of Mobilism Market ? I'd love to have it on my iPhone!
Jul 5th, 2016, 4:51 am

Tell me what you read, and I will tell you who you are.
Jul 9th, 2016, 6:03 pm
Getting connection error. = can't access any content since 2 days.

Edit:

Working fine now.
Jul 9th, 2016, 6:03 pm

Protect your eyes: read True PDFs only.
Image Download from DropGalaxy at your own risk Image
Jul 10th, 2016, 2:41 pm
How to download with premium access in mobilism app
Jul 10th, 2016, 2:41 pm
Jul 13th, 2016, 8:00 am
M4diun wrote:How to download with premium access in mobilism app

Purchase premium access and once you've found the app you want to download go to the dl mirrors. There you'll see the usual link to file hosting sites, but you'll ALSO see an icon that looks like the Mobilism Market icon. Click on that icon and that'll launch the premium download where you can input your credentials, which are then remembered and you can continue downloading premium this way.
Jul 13th, 2016, 8:00 am
Jul 13th, 2016, 8:01 am
Guys, where is the path/directory where *.apks are being stored when downloading with premium access?

EDIT: nevermind, found it myself - it is storage/emulated/legacy/mobilism
Jul 13th, 2016, 8:01 am
Jul 13th, 2016, 7:54 pm
!!!

When I'm about to download an apk from the Mobilism Market app and I hit the Premium download button I have to manually type in my credentials almost always. Isn't it possible to have them remembered somehow?

PS - Other than that the app is AWESOME and so are Mobilism as a whole! Big thanks! :)
Jul 13th, 2016, 7:54 pm
Jul 16th, 2016, 1:06 pm
doe jon wrote:!!!

When I'm about to download an apk from the Mobilism Market app and I hit the Premium download button I have to manually type in my credentials almost always. Isn't it possible to have them remembered somehow?

PS - Other than that the app is AWESOME and so are Mobilism as a whole! Big thanks! :)

This has been happening for ages. Some have managed to get around it by setting default browsers, wiping data for the app etc but it's never worked for me. I'm just looking forward to the new version of this app.
Jul 16th, 2016, 1:06 pm
Jul 17th, 2016, 11:18 am
*DP* wrote:This has been happening for ages. Some have managed to get around it by setting default browsers, wiping data for the app etc but it's never worked for me. I'm just looking forward to the new version of this app.

Thanks for your reply! I'm then also looking forward to the new version of the app where this issue will hopefully have been resolved.
Jul 17th, 2016, 11:18 am
Jul 24th, 2016, 7:00 am
Update issues

Is it just me or the update function of the app doesn't always work quite as expected. I apologize if I'm misunderstanding something here, but I saw on the desktop version of the mobilism site that there is an update for Skype but when I went to the Mobilism app on my phone and tried the update function it didn't detect the newer version of Skype. This has happened with other apps to so it cannot be caused by the fact that Skype's newer version was released just yesterday. I remember having some old apps on my phone, whose updates were released long before I checked for them and yet the Mobilism app's update tool did not detect them.
Jul 24th, 2016, 7:00 am
Jul 25th, 2016, 2:01 pm
Hi,

I don't know if anybody replies to those posts here, but for what it's worth I'll point out another area in need of improvement.

http://imgur.com/a/YJChX

As the image shows the full site clearly shows which links are for which version for the app, i.e. which links are for an ad-free version and which links are for the original version of the app. This is very important information that I think needs to be visible in the Mobilism Market app as well in order for ppl to know what to download.
Jul 25th, 2016, 2:01 pm
Aug 5th, 2016, 10:40 am
Been a premium member for a few years now and love the app.
Having the same problem as some others with having to input user/password each time.

Any fix for this error or is it by design.

George
Aug 5th, 2016, 10:40 am
Aug 7th, 2016, 10:57 am
biggeorge007 wrote:Been a premium member for a few years now and love the app.
Having the same problem as some others with having to input user/password each time.

Any fix for this error or is it by design.

George

I badly need this too ...
Aug 7th, 2016, 10:57 am
Aug 12th, 2016, 7:27 am
@ Disk4mat -- any update on new android version of mobilism ? whats the timeline ?
Aug 12th, 2016, 7:27 am