[ 2075 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 139  Next
Author Message
 Post: #826 | Post subject: Re: Mobilism Market v1.8 (New version Feb 2)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:19 pm 
Administrator
User avatar

Posts: 6267
WRZ$: 32400.40

Device: Galaxy S4 Mini
OS: Android 4.1
Kamse wrote:
So you mean, if i have a MegaShare Premium account, i can't use it with your app ?

You can use it. Enter your megashare info in your browser and use the right button to download from megashare, it will go through your browser rather than our system.

By the way, forgot to mention from a while ago: extabit.com is working again. Letitbit is still not working however.

_________________
Support developers!




Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post: Advertisement
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:19 pm 
The Advertiser

Posts:
Location: Mobilism

Top
  
 
 Post: #827 | Post subject: Re: Mobilism Market v1.8 (New version Feb 2)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:53 am 

Posts: 1
WRZ$: 50.10

Device: i9100G
OS: Android
mediafire link please...=)




Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post: #828 | Post subject: Re: Mobilism Market v1.8 (New version Feb 2)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:42 pm 
User avatar

Posts: 70
WRZ$: 54.10
people how much i have to donate for a permanet vip status??




Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post: #829 | Post subject: Re: Mobilism Market v1.8 (New version Feb 2)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:01 am 
Administrator
User avatar

Posts: 6267
WRZ$: 32400.40

Device: Galaxy S4 Mini
OS: Android 4.1
michael_scz wrote:
people how much i have to donate for a permanet vip status??

$15.

_________________
Support developers!




Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post: #830 | Post subject: Re: Mobilism Market v1.8 (New version Feb 2)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:51 pm 
....................delete please, Ty.




Last edited by rem88 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
  
 
 Post: #831 | Post subject: Re: Mobilism Market v1.8 (New version Feb 2)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:13 pm 
Administrator
User avatar

Posts: 6267
WRZ$: 32400.40

Device: Galaxy S4 Mini
OS: Android 4.1
bal1985 wrote:
Thinking about getting VIP today, had a few questions. If donate 20 bucks get the Mobilism Market application and the Mobilism Premium for PC, correct? I got both of those services for a year? Anything else included?

That is correct. And $25 gets you the two previously mentioned, as well as VIP status for life.

_________________
Support developers!




Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post: #832 | Post subject: Re: Mobilism Market v1.8 (New version Feb 2)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:03 am 
..................plz delete




Last edited by rem88 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
  
 
 Post: #833 | Post subject: Re: Mobilism Market v1.8 (New version Feb 2)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:35 am 
Administrator
User avatar

Posts: 6267
WRZ$: 32400.40

Device: Galaxy S4 Mini
OS: Android 4.1
bal1985 wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:
bal1985 wrote:
Thinking about getting VIP today, had a few questions. If donate 20 bucks get the Mobilism Market application and the Mobilism Premium for PC, correct? I got both of those services for a year? Anything else included?

That is correct. And $25 gets you the two previously mentioned, as well as VIP status for life.


sorry for the dumb question but what does $20 and $25 get you? what does each give me? thx. and if there is a problem how quickly do you get in contact with us? im assuming the money transfer is completely safe and secure?

Money is transferred through Paypal (most popular online payment system, owned by eBay). $20 gives you access to our premium downloader, which allows you to download files directly from the majority of filehosts used here (more info in the first post), and can be accessed both from Mobilism Market and from your PC. The access is for a year. $25 will give you the premium access previously described, as well as VIP status for life, which gives you access to VIP Releases, VIP Requests, VIP Talk, a blue name, 20x the amount you donated in WRZ$ and no ads.

_________________
Support developers!




Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post: #834 | Post subject: Re: Mobilism Market v1.8 (New version Feb 2)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:17 pm 
Ultra Releaser
Emeritus Moderator
User avatar

Posts: 284
Location: Europe
WRZ$: 4774.40

Device: Galaxy Note 3, HTC Sensation
OS: Android
Any chance for feature requests?
What about an option that automatically scans your installed apps and looks for updates?
The Blackmart-App has a similar option, but sucks for several other reasons :-(

_________________
kind regards,
Greystoke




Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post: #835 | Post subject: Re: Mobilism Market v1.8 (New version Feb 2)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:19 pm 
Ultra Releaser
Emeritus Moderator
User avatar

Posts: 284
Location: Europe
WRZ$: 4774.40

Device: Galaxy Note 3, HTC Sensation
OS: Android
Disk4mat wrote:
$20 gives you access to our premium downloader, which allows you to download files directly from the majority of filehosts used here (more info in the first post), and can be accessed both from Mobilism Market and from your PC. The access is for a year.

Will I get notified before my paid year runs off?

_________________
kind regards,
Greystoke




Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post: #836 | Post subject: Re: Mobilism Market v1.8 (New version Feb 2)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:14 pm 
Administrator
User avatar

Posts: 6267
WRZ$: 32400.40

Device: Galaxy S4 Mini
OS: Android 4.1
greystoke wrote:
Any chance for feature requests?
What about an option that automatically scans your installed apps and looks for updates?
The Blackmart-App has a similar option, but sucks for several other reasons :-(

That feature exists if you go to my apps you can check for updates but only for each individually, not all of them. This is because we're forum based, so the update feature is just a forum search that looks for an equal title with a higher version number. If we tried running the search for all your apps with most users it would be over a fifty searches, and would take a very long time and consume a lot of resources. You will not be notified by email or pm when your account expires but you will get a message when you try logging in.

_________________
Support developers!




Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post: #837 | Post subject: Re: Mobilism Market v1.8 (New version Feb 2)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:11 pm 
Ultra Releaser
Emeritus Moderator
User avatar

Posts: 284
Location: Europe
WRZ$: 4774.40

Device: Galaxy Note 3, HTC Sensation
OS: Android
Disk4mat wrote:
If we tried running the search for all your apps with most users it would be over a fifty searches, and would take a very long time and consume a lot of resources.

OK, that's not gonna work. Especially, if every user checks for updates 4 times a day :mrgreen:

Quote:
You will not be notified by email or pm when your account expires but you will get a message when you try logging in.

But that would mean I'd be at least one day without the Market :?
Guess I'll have to set a reminder in my calendar...

_________________
kind regards,
Greystoke




Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post: #838 | Post subject: Re: Mobilism Market v1.8 (New version Feb 2)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:05 pm 

Posts: 11
WRZ$: 41.60
one question is it possible to make an ipa for this because i would love to hae one ( installous links are too slow )




Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post: #839 | Post subject: Re: Mobilism Market v1.8 (New version Feb 2)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:50 am 
Administrator
User avatar

Posts: 6267
WRZ$: 32400.40

Device: Galaxy S4 Mini
OS: Android 4.1
youshae wrote:
one question is it possible to make an ipa for this because i would love to hae one ( installous links are too slow )

You'll have to ask XVI about that.

_________________
Support developers!




Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post: #840 | Post subject: Re: Mobilism Market v1.8 (New version Feb 2)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:56 pm 
VIP

Posts: 8
Location: Miami Gardens, FL
WRZ$: 50.50

Device: LG Connect 4G MS840
OS: Android
Donated a few hours ago, how long does it take to get access?




Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 [ 2075 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 139  Next

All times are UTC


Search for:


All content © 2006-2011 Mobilism. Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms & conditions | Copyright policy
Powered by ServerBlast and phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group