Section head: merry60, iheartbooks77
Nov 14th, 2015, 2:35 pm
Sorry about that, fixed now.
Nov 14th, 2015, 2:35 pm
Nov 14th, 2015, 11:37 pm
I've just resubscribed fo another year. This service is wonderful! Thanks to all involved!
Nov 14th, 2015, 11:37 pm
Nov 15th, 2015, 9:48 pm
Just resubscribed for another year and its all working great again but I seem to have a max size limit of 200M. Checked all the settings in control panel but can't find any setting for a file size limit.

Does anybody else have this problem, the files I am actually having the issue with are minecraft story mode.
Nov 15th, 2015, 9:48 pm
Nov 15th, 2015, 10:41 pm
toddie wrote:Just resubscribed for another year and its all working great again but I seem to have a max size limit of 200M. Checked all the settings in control panel but can't find any setting for a file size limit.

Does anybody else have this problem, the files I am actually having the issue with are minecraft story mode.

There is a rule requiring there to be links in the topic without the 200mb limit (the only filehost from which you cannot currently download files larger than 200mb is uploaded.net/ul.to). If not, the releaser is not following our rules, PM one of the mods and we'll take care of it. It may take a minute for our server to download a 600mb file, but it works on both hosts: http://i.imgur.com/Hfsn2bE.png
Note that we're usually limited by the filehosts' upload speed, not our download speed. In the case above you can see for example that UsersCloud is considerably faster than Tusfiles.
Nov 15th, 2015, 10:41 pm
Nov 17th, 2015, 10:01 am
I use this all the time. But what is happening when I get a "file not found" message?

Can I fix this?
Nov 17th, 2015, 10:01 am
Nov 18th, 2015, 1:53 am
echoing Davliddell, for uploaded.net/Ul.to, recently i got "the file doesn't exit" when i use direct downloader while i copy the link to browser, that file does look ok. not sure what the problem is
Nov 18th, 2015, 1:53 am
Nov 18th, 2015, 3:36 pm
Thank you, Mobilism. Haven't found a better group than this one. Easy to use, no disturbing ads, clean and well maintained. Thank you - you all do great work!
Nov 18th, 2015, 3:36 pm
Nov 18th, 2015, 11:20 pm
Agree with Davliddell and cats41...
When trying to download files from certain servers I am unable to.
When copying the link into a browser it seems fine.

Noticed it happens mostly with Uploaded
Only been happening the past day or two (That I've noticed)
Nov 18th, 2015, 11:20 pm
Nov 19th, 2015, 2:00 am
DoKMH wrote:Agree with Davliddell and cats41...

Can you give an example of a file this happens to?
Nov 19th, 2015, 2:00 am
Nov 19th, 2015, 8:01 am
Disk4mat wrote:
DoKMH wrote:Agree with Davliddell and cats41...

Can you give an example of a file this happens to?

It seems to be working fine now, but as soon as I come across this happening again I'll link to the file :)
Nov 19th, 2015, 8:01 am
Nov 20th, 2015, 7:54 pm
I am a premium member and I had to get a new laptop and almost everything is working except when I click on the down arrow to download a file nothing happens. Do I need to set something in IE 11 to make it work?

Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

Trice
Nov 20th, 2015, 7:54 pm
Nov 20th, 2015, 10:28 pm
maillemom wrote:I am a premium member and I had to get a new laptop and almost everything is working except when I click on the down arrow to download a file nothing happens. Do I need to set something in IE 11 to make it work?

Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

Trice

You need to make sure javascript is enabled. As far as I know it should be enabled by default, try a different browser (I always recommend Chrome over IE 11), it should work without doing anything.
Nov 20th, 2015, 10:28 pm
Nov 21st, 2015, 4:15 pm
Love Mobilism....have been a user for years and I can tell you there isn't a better site out there! Have just recently upgraded to the Platinum VIP status. Considering all the benefits of membership $85 is a small price to pay for a lifetime account. I have always had a quick response to any emails sent to administrators and cannot recommend this site AND this lifetime membership enough! Thanks so much for such a wonderful site and all you do for your members!!!
Nov 21st, 2015, 4:15 pm
Nov 23rd, 2015, 8:52 pm
Decided to test the service and clicked the free trial.
It says that there will be a PM soon but so far there has not been one.
Are we talking about minutes, hours or days here?
Nov 23rd, 2015, 8:52 pm
Nov 23rd, 2015, 10:42 pm
mana15 wrote:Decided to test the service and clicked the free trial.
It says that there will be a PM soon but so far there has not been one.
Are we talking about minutes, hours or days here?

Depends if I'm online or not. If I am, minutes. If I'm not, could take a little while since I create these manually. Anyways, just created yours. ;)
Nov 23rd, 2015, 10:42 pm