Jun 8th, 2014, 6:22 pm
I wish someone would go through and do something with the dead links. Many thanks
Jun 8th, 2014, 6:22 pm
Jun 16th, 2014, 3:20 am
Important advice!
Jun 16th, 2014, 3:20 am
Jun 19th, 2014, 8:37 pm
Is anyone else having trouble with rapidgator? For about a week, most times I try to download, it cycles through the wait time, then resets. I don't get the captcha, so cannot download. But it then makes me wait the hours as if I'd downloaded. Unfortunately, almost all magazines are only on Uploaded or Rapidgator for some reason, which limits me downloading to Uploaded, so once every couple hours.

(I know ... get Mobilism premium ... I will when I have enough BTC).
Jun 19th, 2014, 8:37 pm
Jun 19th, 2014, 8:47 pm
Basically. I would advise anyone downloading any non-software product (ie: mp3, ebooks, mobile apps) to be very suspicious if the file is an executable ( or carries an executable when un-zipped). Also don't fall for downloaded password protected zip files with a text file that ask you to go to a site to get the password.
Jun 19th, 2014, 8:47 pm
Jun 19th, 2014, 8:52 pm
Does Uploaded have a box to uncheck? Can't see one on the iPad.
And which button is it the correct download button please. (sorry, always the same questions)
Jun 19th, 2014, 8:52 pm
Jun 20th, 2014, 2:08 am
Quick FYI for everyone. Turbobit is currently sending through a whole host of redirects that lead to a page insisting that my Win7 machine needed a Win 8 registry update! LOL! The worst of it is is that in FF, it actually triggers a redirect from the tab that I had Mobilism open on, so I "lost" my place and had to start over.
Jun 20th, 2014, 2:08 am
Jun 28th, 2014, 1:58 am
On Tusfiles, even though the download manager box is unchecked you are still directed to application grabb.net and the exe file is downloaded.
Jun 28th, 2014, 1:58 am
Jun 28th, 2014, 7:22 pm
iwantmoney wrote:Am I the only one experiencing problems with hulkload or is it for certain downloads only?

No you are not the only one. I can't download anything if it's from hulk load either.
Jun 28th, 2014, 7:22 pm
Jun 29th, 2014, 6:04 pm
@sweetstrawberry - be careful with hulkload. it will redirect you to download an .exe file without you knowing
if you don't see the name of the file you want to download anywhere, exit the hulkload page asap
Jun 29th, 2014, 6:04 pm

No longer able to maintain links, sorry.
Jun 30th, 2014, 1:13 pm
CB Chuckles wrote:Quick FYI for everyone. Turbobit is currently sending through a whole host of redirects that lead to a page insisting that my Win7 machine needed a Win 8 registry update! LOL!

It's even funnier when you are getting told you need a fake Win 8 registry update and your operating system is Linux :lol:
Jun 30th, 2014, 1:13 pm
Jul 9th, 2014, 12:32 pm
bikersid wrote: It's even funnier when you are getting told you need a fake Win 8 registry update and your operating system is Linux :lol:

I'm also a Linux user, and I find it amusing when the fake virus/spyware warning appear on my machine.

For the others, I would recommend the Mobilism premium and skip windows and use Linux. Between the two I never have a problem downloading, nor do I have have to worry about all of the exe files accidentally getting downloaded.
Jul 9th, 2014, 12:32 pm
Jul 15th, 2014, 4:20 am
janlynn wrote:On Tusfiles, even though the download manager box is unchecked you are still directed to application grabb.net and the exe file is downloaded.

Yup. I can't see a way to download from there without it going to .exe.
Jul 15th, 2014, 4:20 am
Jul 15th, 2014, 9:21 pm
selune wrote:
janlynn wrote:On Tusfiles, even though the download manager box is unchecked you are still directed to application grabb.net and the exe file is downloaded.

Always avoid the big "Download" button. At the moment, the correct button in Tusfiles is the one that shows the name of the file in a green box under an arrow that reads "Start download":

Image Start download

Keep your eyes open because they change it all the time, the correct download button used to be called "create download link" or "direct download link", not anymore.
Jul 15th, 2014, 9:21 pm
Jul 16th, 2014, 9:59 pm
merry60 wrote:
selune wrote:

Always avoid the big "Download" button. At the moment, the correct button in Tusfiles is the one that shows the name of the file in a green box under an arrow that reads "Start download":

Image Start download

Keep your eyes open because they change it all the time, the correct download button used to be called "create download link" or "direct download link", not anymore.

Thank you for this info --I couldn't figure out why all I was getting were .exe files. Sneaky bastards! ;)
Jul 16th, 2014, 9:59 pm

When you look back at your life and see only one set of footprints in the sand? That's when Bacchus was sleeping it off.
Jul 28th, 2014, 7:46 pm
Thank you for the visuals. Helps a ton.
Jul 28th, 2014, 7:46 pm

Cats are proof that not everything has a purpose.