GPS applications, rather than GPS navigation software.
Jul 20th, 2011, 7:08 pm
I installed this, and while it works, I was not impressed. Crappy navi program tried to send me miles out of my way, a 15 min trip would of taken 2 hours will this program.

I really wish TomTom was available for Windows Phone 7
Jul 20th, 2011, 7:08 pm
Jul 21st, 2011, 12:33 am
someonecool wrote:I installed this, and while it works, I was not impressed. Crappy navi program tried to send me miles out of my way, a 15 min trip would of taken 2 hours will this program.

Never heard anyone having the issues you have had. You should try Navigon or Garmin (currently Garmin only works in the US or Canada) Navigon you can find on the XDA forums, currently version 3 they have working for all locations I believe.

Hope this helps!
Jul 21st, 2011, 12:33 am
Jul 24th, 2011, 4:56 am
KickAsser wrote:I can deploy few xap files to my HD7 phone but many times i have an error saying:
Error - Installation of the application failed. XAP package signature is not valid or the WP manifest is invalid. Re-sign with valid signature and fix manifest file.
what does it mean and how do I fix it?
thanx.

Look in the Jailbreak section of this forum and find the thread titled "Deploying Xaps for .."
Follow the instructions in the very last post in that thread, and you're golden
By the way, updated to v1.3 :)
Jul 24th, 2011, 4:56 am

ImageImageImageImageImage
Have a release in WP7 section? >> If I have to ask you more than 3 times to fix your release, it will be deleted!
Jul 25th, 2011, 3:30 pm
Aaron McCarthy wrote:
someonecool wrote:I installed this, and while it works, I was not impressed. Crappy navi program tried to send me miles out of my way, a 15 min trip would of taken 2 hours will this program.

Never heard anyone having the issues you have had. You should try Navigon or Garmin (currently Garmin only works in the US or Canada) Navigon you can find on the XDA forums, currently version 3 they have working for all locations I believe.

Hope this helps!

Found a way to get Garmin, much better (I'm in the US)...I'd post a release but, no upload account.... :(

Still wishing for TomTom....
Jul 25th, 2011, 3:30 pm
Jul 25th, 2011, 5:22 pm
Garmin's already been released a short while back.
viewtopic.php?f=1280&t=214283
Jul 25th, 2011, 5:22 pm

ImageImageImageImageImage
Have a release in WP7 section? >> If I have to ask you more than 3 times to fix your release, it will be deleted!
Jul 25th, 2011, 5:54 pm
stillriza wrote:Garmin's already been released a short while back.
viewtopic.php?f=1280&t=214283

I got Garmin off here the second it was released. It is good although I think Navigon is a little better. Garmin will at least always have up to date maps (or should) and was a hell of alot easier to install then Navigon that's for sure.

I was super confused when it disappeared to find out from Stillriza that it was just moved to the GPS section. I understand why it was moved as its a GPS program... a rather well known one at that. But it does seem a little goofy to have that one there while all these other 3rd party GPS programs are still in the WP7 section.

A lot of people are going to miss it being in there I think.
Jul 25th, 2011, 5:54 pm
Dec 31st, 2011, 3:31 am
Can someone please update this....the lastest is 1.5 i think
Dec 31st, 2011, 3:31 am