Cleaners, optimization, overclocking, tweaking and other system related software.
Aug 15th, 2012, 8:05 pm
Milkmano wrote:Ill see if I can approach the patching in a new way...
ImageImage

Hello, WPBlackMarket excellent work, but Microsoft encrypted applications and games. Is there a solution or create a new WPBlackMarket?
I hope you can find a solution. This capture is the new way to patch applications?
Aug 15th, 2012, 8:05 pm
Aug 16th, 2012, 1:37 pm
its not wokring for me when patching time its got stuck and close i have win 7 proffesiona 64 bit
Aug 16th, 2012, 1:37 pm
Aug 18th, 2012, 10:53 am
It worked perfect until the encryption. What is the chance to get it working again?
Aug 18th, 2012, 10:53 am
Aug 18th, 2012, 1:06 pm
TitusO wrote:It worked perfect until the encryption. What is the chance to get it working again?

only patience and reading news on forum if be available again
Aug 18th, 2012, 1:06 pm
Aug 19th, 2012, 6:09 pm
I too can't wait for this new encryption that Microsoft put in the Marketplace starting August 14 to be broken!
Aug 19th, 2012, 6:09 pm
Aug 22nd, 2012, 9:17 pm
Hi milkmano.. excellent work trying to approach another way of patching apps... just wanted to ask you one question...
Does your "WPAppPatcher v1.001 (Alpha #1) (Application/Game Patcher)" need any ROM in particular? Been talking with some guys and they say that it only seems to work with ROMs below Tango =/
Does this new app manage to patch correctly the new applications with the new Microsoft encryption?
Aug 22nd, 2012, 9:17 pm
Aug 22nd, 2012, 9:34 pm
gamerforever wrote:Hi milkmano.. excellent work trying to approach another way of patching apps... just wanted to ask you one question...
Does your "WPAppPatcher v1.001 (Alpha #1) (Application/Game Patcher)" need any ROM in particular? Been talking with some guys and they say that it only seems to work with ROMs below Tango =/
Does this new app manage to patch correctly the new applications with the new Microsoft encryption?

I'm using a 8779 unlocked rom myself so it should work, make sure that you have "Trusted" the app with WP7 Root Tools.
All the application does is send a already installed app over to your pc and patches, creates a Xap file from it to bypass the encryption :)
Aug 22nd, 2012, 9:34 pm
Aug 22nd, 2012, 9:49 pm
So the idea is to download the TRIAL of the app and then the WPXapCreator in the phone sends the TRIAL to the PC and turns it into a FULL version?
So this means that when you download the trial of an app you really get the full app but with some parts of it blocked?
The requirements are only Rooted Windows Phone and .NET Framework 4?
Does it work with any app you have in the marketplace?
Thanks for your attention...
Aug 22nd, 2012, 9:49 pm
Aug 22nd, 2012, 9:54 pm
did i need to enter PC IP in WPXapCreator or leave default?

i tried, entered my PC IP, selected installed app, in PC WPAppPatcher start to receive file and got error message "XAP file seems to be corrupt"

edit: finally get xap on computer :) seems receiving xap very buggy
but now getting error when try update with patched app....

edit 2: solved: must uninstall app first from phone then deploy patched xap working
Aug 22nd, 2012, 9:54 pm
Aug 23rd, 2012, 9:42 am
dxdy wrote:did i need to enter PC IP in WPXapCreator or leave default?

i tried, entered my PC IP, selected installed app, in PC WPAppPatcher start to receive file and got error message "XAP file seems to be corrupt"

edit: finally get xap on computer :) seems receiving xap very buggy
but now getting error when try update with patched app....

edit 2: solved: must uninstall app first from phone then deploy patched xap working

Hi,

Cant get pass XAP file seems to be corrupt, got to extremes of opening port 1001, but should be reqd for direct zune usb cable link but still no joy, files starts to be received then the message kicks in everytime?

Any thoughts
Aug 23rd, 2012, 9:42 am
Aug 23rd, 2012, 10:02 am
Free applications from Marketplace seems give "corrupt error"... for now downloaded few new games and all working fine...

i not change port, only enter correct computer local IP address (192.168.1.65 for my computer)
Aug 23rd, 2012, 10:02 am
Aug 23rd, 2012, 10:30 am
dxdy wrote:Free applications from Marketplace seems give "corrupt error"... for now downloaded few new games and all working fine...

i not change port, only enter correct computer local IP address (192.168.1.65 for my computer)

1) Open WPAppPatcher
2) Install WPXapCreator.xap and go to Settings
3) With cmd and ipconfig /all you'll check your IP-address
4) Type you IP into the WPXapCreator
5) Leave the Port to 1001
6) Stay connected via Zune USB cable

But I also receive that the XAP is corrupted. Have to check how dxdy reached further...

I've tested it now. Some few apps work this way...most not.
Aug 23rd, 2012, 10:30 am
Aug 23rd, 2012, 11:57 am
i have purchased handyscan app and tried also to install trial and free version and with all (full, trial and free) get corrupted error

all games which try worked without problems (Monster's Pinball, Hardboiled Pinball, Dr Pickaxe, Little Acorns)
Aug 23rd, 2012, 11:57 am
Aug 23rd, 2012, 2:00 pm
dxdy wrote:i have purchased handyscan app and tried also to install trial and free version and with all (full, trial and free) get corrupted error

all games which try worked without problems (Monster's Pinball, Hardboiled Pinball, Dr Pickaxe, Little Acorns)

This is really odd, but I can tell the same!
Aug 23rd, 2012, 2:00 pm
Aug 23rd, 2012, 2:50 pm
also larger files (100 mb+) crashing WPAppPatcher
Aug 23rd, 2012, 2:50 pm