Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules. Post count not affected.
Oct 24th, 2014, 4:11 pm
I suspect that I am not the only one finding that uploadrocket is unusable.

The simple fact is that any attempt to download from the site - presumably not if you have bought an account - sends you to a link taht tells you that your Java is not up to date and wants to offer you a virus or trojan instead.

I strongly recommend that all current patrons stop using the site and switch to zippy or the many sites that can be trusted.
Oct 24th, 2014, 4:11 pm
Nov 6th, 2014, 12:46 am
Yea i can't download from uploadrocket either. But if you kindly ask the uploader for a alternative link they will provide one. It's unusable or bad for downloaders but maybe its good for uploaders or something. i tried many times to DL from host but it never lets me. so i wont even try now. good thing uploaders are nice here and give alts
Nov 6th, 2014, 12:46 am
Aug 24th, 2015, 2:56 pm
Even following the post that shows exactly what to click on uploadrocket causes my computer to open a billion tabs, locks it up, and I hate it. I never want anything bad enough to ever use it again.
Aug 24th, 2015, 2:56 pm
Sep 4th, 2015, 2:03 pm
The same goes to hulkload. Even without hitting any button, the web site automatically opens multiple tabs.
Sep 4th, 2015, 2:03 pm

"“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Oct 14th, 2015, 1:53 am
It's really hard to use it, I end up having to click multiple times on the two free download buttons at the bottom. After awhile though, it finally gets me to page 2, where I can enter the info I need to get a download link. It used to be a lot more useable than this. So annoying.
Oct 14th, 2015, 1:53 am