If it does not belong anywhere else and is about iPhones, post it here.
May 21st, 2015, 7:54 pm
I recently just got the 6 plus and my battery life is not all that great. I need some suggestions as to what I can do or turn off to improve the battery life. Thanks
May 21st, 2015, 7:54 pm
Sep 25th, 2015, 9:37 am
Turn off the APPS that are running in the background.
Sep 25th, 2015, 9:37 am
Oct 29th, 2015, 1:38 pm
It totally depends upon how would you use you iPhone 6...Thus you cannot do any thing about it..except you can install an app which close your background running apps..
Oct 29th, 2015, 1:38 pm

Keyideas
Nov 19th, 2015, 11:41 pm
If you are jailbroken I would suggest you get iCleaner pro from Cydia. I would also suggest getting Phone Doctor plus to help save battery ;)

Also you can set individual settings for each application on your device to use/not use mobile data, background refresh etc etc. changing these WILL make your battery last longer
Nov 19th, 2015, 11:41 pm

Cracked by Crackalicious
Deliciously cracked Apps and Games by Crackalicious
available for your iDevices in the iOS section
Nov 20th, 2015, 6:13 am
And don't forget that turning off wi-fi and bluetooth when you aren't using them will save a lot of battery life.

You can also check which apps are using the most battery under Settings -> Battery. Tap the clock icon and it will show you how many minutes each app used and whether it was foreground or background - that will help a lot.

I have to admit that I've been pleasantly pleased with my battery life myself. I do a lot of reading on my phone (5-6 hours per day avg), and yet I find I can go 2-3 days between charges without the phone getting below 40%. I'd never be able to do that on my old phone.
Nov 20th, 2015, 6:13 am

Reality can be beaten with enough imagination.

- Mark Twain