Apr 27th, 2012, 5:49 am

Apr 27th, 2012, 5:49 am

If a link is dead and you don't get a reply from me, please refer it to a Mod. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Apr 27th, 2012, 6:08 am
Womble practising for a wild weekend:

Apr 27th, 2012, 6:08 am

If a link is dead and you don't get a reply from me, please refer it to a Mod. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Apr 27th, 2012, 7:39 am

zackddog wrote:Beukies started a thread viewtopic.php?f=1147&t=277019 on December 23rd, 2011 because it was Friday. The day before Christmas Eve, a Friday, knock off for the weekend kind of stuff. His main goal was to remind, and to rub it in the faces of us getting our first taste of winter, that he could go down to the beach, sit his bald South African ass in the sand and have a cold beer.

It went from being a Friday, stop by and have a brew to a thread that has become an irreverent, anarchist, no holds barred, post it if you think it's funny thread.

It has been picking up a lot of steam lately, thanks to some funny stuff being added by a lot of different people.

View 20K is just around the corner and Beukies -lacking the necessary skillz - asked me to help him come up with a contest to celebrate the BIG 20 K.

Here's the prizes:

For the 19,999th. view: A free eTrip to glamorous St. Barths in the Caribbean! Yes! You and all your friends will enjoy a thrill filled e-vacation in beautiful A-List vacation spot St. Barths!

Preview Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6bzsZQl ... r_embedded

For the 20,001st. view: An exciting free eTrip to beautiful Bali! Yes! You and all your friends will enjoy a relaxing e-vacation in one of Bali's most exclusive villa resorts! Enjoy the panaromic views from your own monitor's balcony and the exciting night life that only Bali can provide! Enjoy the people and the culture of Indonesia!

Preview Here: http://www.travmonkey.com/videos/bali-postcard-video/

The Grand Prize for The 20,000th. view: An eTrip to exciting Las Vegas! Glamorous! Exciting! Happening! Thrilling! Titillating! Sensational! Fantabulous! Sin City! Hookers! Las Vegas!

What else can be said?

Preview Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymCTpwW8 ... h_response

Or, you can exchange your fabulous e-travel gifts for:

19,999th and 20,001st. posts 250WRZ$ each.

20,000th. post 500WRZ$

You'll need to make a post claiming your prize on the thread, of course. Just so we know you did it. Not that we'd think you're trying to pull a fast one. Maybe Sherlockx, he's tricky like that.

Beukies, you're a cheap bastard.
Apr 27th, 2012, 7:39 am

Apr 27th, 2012, 9:38 am
Beukies wrote:Womble practising for a wild weekend:

I'm sticking to four wheels from now on, especially to get the weekend supplies

I'll keep a look out for you all so you don't get lost
Apr 27th, 2012, 9:38 am

No longer active.
Apr 28th, 2012, 12:34 am
Red's Rules for Driving

*Always look right and left before proceeding through a green light.

*Always look both ways when running a red light.

*When on a one way street, stay to the right to allow for oncoming traffic to pass.

*Never, ever stop for a pedestrian unless he flings himself under the wheels of your car.

*The first parking space you see will be the last parking space you see. Grab it.

*Learn to swerve abruptly. Think of it as slalom driving, and that the Department of Highways puts potholes in key locations to test your reflexes and keep you on your toes.

*Never get in the way of a car that needs extensive body work.

*Double-park, unless triple-parking is available.

*Honk your horn the instant the light changes.

*Breakdown lanes (shoulders) are not for breaking down, but for speeding, especially during rush hour. Breakdown lanes may also end without warning causing traffic jams as people merge back in.

*Never use directional signals when changing lanes. They only warn other drivers to speed up and not let you in.

*Making eye contact revokes your right of way.

*When in doubt, flash your boobs.
Apr 28th, 2012, 12:34 am

Image Image
Apr 28th, 2012, 2:33 pm
zackddog wrote:
Red's Rules for Driving

*Always look right and left before proceeding through a green light.

*Always look both ways when running a red light.

*When on a one way street, stay to the right to allow for oncoming traffic to pass.

*Never, ever stop for a pedestrian unless he flings himself under the wheels of your car.

*The first parking space you see will be the last parking space you see. Grab it.

*Learn to swerve abruptly. Think of it as slalom driving, and that the Department of Highways puts potholes in key locations to test your reflexes and keep you on your toes.

*Never get in the way of a car that needs extensive body work.

*Double-park, unless triple-parking is available.

*Honk your horn the instant the light changes.

*Breakdown lanes (shoulders) are not for breaking down, but for speeding, especially during rush hour. Breakdown lanes may also end without warning causing traffic jams as people merge back in.

*Never use directional signals when changing lanes. They only warn other drivers to speed up and not let you in.

*Making eye contact revokes your right of way.

*When in doubt, flash your boobs.

So very true, but it's always best to flash your headlights with a friend

This is also true

hope no-one had that beer goggles moment
Apr 28th, 2012, 2:33 pm

No longer active.
Apr 28th, 2012, 4:18 pm
AAAAAAARGH! Damn it Ms. Womble! Why did ya have to remind me! You just gave my headache a frickin' migraine!

DAMN IT!

*walks away rubbing eyes and F-Bomb dropping*
Apr 28th, 2012, 4:18 pm

Image Image
Apr 28th, 2012, 7:05 pm
zackddog wrote:AAAAAAARGH! Damn it Ms. Womble! Why did ya have to remind me! You just gave my headache a frickin' migraine!

DAMN IT!

*walks away rubbing eyes and F-Bomb dropping*

I've seen this before, a few pints with the lads and your invincable, 0% impulse control:

Apr 28th, 2012, 7:05 pm

No longer active.
Apr 28th, 2012, 11:41 pm
Well, boys, merry and i are helping out at the races this weekend; wish you were all here to enjoy as well.

(jeez, that girl, i told her, her skirt was too short; what am i going to do with her ?)

Happy weekend to all !!!!!
Apr 28th, 2012, 11:41 pm
Apr 29th, 2012, 8:11 am
Image Image

Apr 29th, 2012, 8:11 am

Image Image
Apr 29th, 2012, 11:46 am
zackddog wrote:Image Image

Are you sure they're sober and its not a beer mirage, those tennis matches serve beer you know :lol:

Saturday night

Sunday morning
Apr 29th, 2012, 11:46 am

No longer active.
Apr 29th, 2012, 12:20 pm
So, is this a "Members Only" group, do I need to know the secret handshake, or can I jump in?!? :D

I've been following the thread for awhile now, looking forward to you 'antics' and had to share this with y'all. Proof that drinking is dangerous. :D

1 dead after storm blows down St. Louis BEER tent
http://news.yahoo.com/1-dead-storm-blow ... --spt.html

The ultimate beer goggles!!!
Apr 29th, 2012, 12:20 pm

Image Image Image
Apr 29th, 2012, 2:07 pm
No membership required FarrahDog but just think of this thread as a Kitchen :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Apr 29th, 2012, 2:07 pm

sherlockx The Eternal Trickster
Apr 29th, 2012, 2:22 pm
FarrahDog wrote:So, is this a "Members Only" group, do I need to know the secret handshake, or can I jump in?!? :D

I've been following the thread for awhile now, looking forward to you 'antics' and had to share this with y'all. Proof that drinking is dangerous. :D

1 dead after storm blows down St. Louis BEER tent
http://news.yahoo.com/1-dead-storm-blow ... --spt.html

The ultimate beer goggles!!!

FarrahDog I thought you told me you 'lost' those pictures from the Siren get together :shock:

Apr 29th, 2012, 2:22 pm

No longer active.
Apr 29th, 2012, 4:11 pm
Da hell Ms. Womble!? Why do you insist on traumatizing me?! I thought we was buddies!

I'm innocent, I tell ya! I don't remember going to bed with ANY of these women!!!

Wait...Yeah...Kinda makes sense...beer goggles, duh!.

GOGGLES, not Googles.

Gotta cut down. Or increase to forget. Forget. Forget what? Pretend it never happened is best. What happened. I don't know. Zack's wigging out.

Farrah, your dog's name wouldn't be Neo, would it?
Apr 29th, 2012, 4:11 pm

Image Image