Dec 23rd, 2011, 9:30 am
Yes!

Relax with a good book! And a few......
Dec 23rd, 2011, 9:30 am

If a link is dead and you don't get a reply from me, please refer it to a Mod. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Jan 13th, 2012, 1:46 pm
...aaaaand another Friday on a bright summer's day!!

Jan 13th, 2012, 1:46 pm

If a link is dead and you don't get a reply from me, please refer it to a Mod. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Jan 13th, 2012, 8:20 pm
Beukies, from all of us in the cold regions 10 degrees or more North of the Tropic of Cancer our most sincere and Heartfelt

BITE ME
Jan 13th, 2012, 8:20 pm

Image Image
Jan 16th, 2012, 12:17 pm
zackddog wrote:BITE ME
Do.Not.Tempt.Me....

*upper_incisors_slowly_lengthening*
Jan 16th, 2012, 12:17 pm

i can't reup dead links anymore
Jan 17th, 2012, 7:25 pm
*pats pockets*
Garlic -check-
Cross -check-
Wooden stake -check-
Holy water asperser -check-
HK G36 with 40mm grenade launcher -check- http://world.guns.ru/grenade/de/hk-ag36-ag-c-e.html
Horse shoe rasp for teeth -check-

*MC Hammer* Can't touch this!
Jan 17th, 2012, 7:25 pm

Image Image
Jan 18th, 2012, 8:53 am
zackddog wrote:*MC Hammer* Can't touch this!
LMAO!!! Ur one fuckin'-weird mutt, Zacky-boy! I think I'll keep you around for a while! 8)
Jan 18th, 2012, 8:53 am

i can't reup dead links anymore
Jan 18th, 2012, 10:17 pm
andree wrote:
zackddog wrote:*MC Hammer* Can't touch this!
LMAO!!! Ur one fuckin'-weird mutt, Zacky-boy! I think I'll keep you around for a while! 8)

Glad to be of service. 8)
Jan 18th, 2012, 10:17 pm

Image Image
Jan 27th, 2012, 7:07 am
And again it's Friday. Let's relax after the Filesonic (and other) fiasco. Monday might bring a solution.

So, have another:

Jan 27th, 2012, 7:07 am

Jan 27th, 2012, 9:20 am
Despite popular belief, that is not me in the pic, nor is it my boyfriend!! :lol:

Now I will go and kill a dog! 8) Image
Jan 27th, 2012, 9:20 am

Jan 27th, 2012, 8:35 pm
Man womble is gonna love the pic! She goes for that whole bad boy, tattooed arms with the photoshopped abs guys like they have in the covers of many of the books she posts.

Now that I think of it...hmmmm..*doing the European hand gesture meaning "So-So" "Mezzo-Mezzo" "Comme ci, Comme ca" * Hey Mr. J! You sure you're not, you know?" hehehe :lol: :D 8)

I'm sure that this will not come as a surprise to many here but I'm the dog Beukies has to go kill, all because of that PM i was forced to write (I have the marks on my forehead and temples from the "Call of Duty 4" type assault rifle that was being held to my head to make me do it) but I swear Mr. Beukies, it was Womble who forced me to do it! She said something about "room for only one queen around here and she was going to be it" but she was kinda of ranting and drooling a bit at the time. I don't think that she's playing with a full deck, if you know what I mean.

I just wanted you to know that it wasn't my idea at all to question your well known masculinity!

womble made me do it, forced me to, I swear, I didn't want to do it! 8)
Jan 27th, 2012, 8:35 pm

Image Image
Jan 28th, 2012, 12:34 pm
zackddog wrote:
Man womble is gonna love the pic! She goes for that whole bad boy, tattooed arms with the photoshopped abs guys like they have in the covers of many of the books she posts.

Now that I think of it...hmmmm..*doing the European hand gesture meaning "So-So" "Mezzo-Mezzo" "Comme ci, Comme ca" * Hey Mr. J! You sure you're not, you know?" hehehe :lol: :D 8)

I'm sure that this will not come as a surprise to many here but I'm the dog Beukies has to go kill, all because of that PM i was forced to write (I have the marks on my forehead and temples from the "Call of Duty 4" type assault rifle that was being held to my head to make me do it) but I swear Mr. Beukies, it was Womble who forced me to do it! She said something about "room for only one queen around here and she was going to be it" but she was kinda of ranting and drooling a bit at the time. I don't think that she's playing with a full deck, if you know what I mean.

I just wanted you to know that it wasn't my idea at all to question your well known masculinity!

womble made me do it, forced me to, I swear, I didn't want to do it! 8)

No, he’s too ‘pretty‘, that tattoo looks like a lick & stick :lol:

Zack you bad dog you know you wanted to do it, I thought that was our secret! I was totally drooling over your photoshopped abs and smooth head, not forum domination - that’s next week, you want to help me with that one too? I promise I be more careful with the rifle, but you did ask me to dress up for you, are you sure those marks weren’t from my heels???
Womble's hubby said:Real men play Battlefield, Call of Duty is for 'noobs'

I hear they also have better guns!
Jan 28th, 2012, 12:34 pm

No longer active.
Jan 29th, 2012, 12:36 am
womble wrote:
Womble's hubby said:Real men play Battlefield, Call of Duty is for 'noobs'

I hear they also have better guns!

Well, crap! Excuuuuuuuuse me! I didn't say that I play "Call of Duty" only that the weapon looked like one of them sissyfied, pansified and girlified rifles that them pussies in "Call of Duty" have. Maybe because the game was designed by a bunch of girls for girls. We all know that real men play that game that you mentioned and whose name is too hallowed for a mere beginner to utter.

Plus I don't know WTH hubby is talking about and I've forgotten the name of the game.
Jan 29th, 2012, 12:36 am

Image Image
Jan 30th, 2012, 10:36 pm
'Hallowed' game is now on a pedestal! I don't even qualify as a beginner - my hand-eye co-ordination is cr*p!
Jan 30th, 2012, 10:36 pm

No longer active.
Jan 31st, 2012, 8:49 am
While Womble and Zackdog are discussing the merits of brainless computer games:

I'm not waiting for Friday! The weather is so good, I will now take my

and have a

on the beach

Jan 31st, 2012, 8:49 am

Jan 31st, 2012, 9:12 am
Beukies wrote:While Womble and Zackdog are discussing the merits of brainless computer games:

I'm not waiting for Friday! The weather is so good, I will now take my

and have a

on the beach

You know Mr. J. you're just being what it's known in the vernacular as "plain F'ING mean" and since I hate repeating myself here's a new one:

Beukies, from all of us in the cold regions 10 degrees or more North of the Tropic of Cancer our most sincere and Heartfelt

BITE ME, BITE ME, BITE ME! YOU MEAN MEAN MEAN MAN!

PS. I also hate f'ing cussin', but I do make exceptions for special f'ing occasions. :D :D :D 8)
Jan 31st, 2012, 9:12 am

Image Image