Aug 29th, 2012, 9:43 am
been a long time member here, anyone have a invitation code? PM please if you can help :)
Aug 29th, 2012, 9:43 am
Sep 1st, 2012, 11:29 am
Members only have one invitation per week, so it could take a while to respond to any requests.

In order to send an invite code I need to have an email address to send it to.

Clearly preference will be given to long standing, contributing members.
Sep 1st, 2012, 11:29 am

If you see a link of mine has gone 'down', then feel free to replace the link as I may no longer have the original file.
Sep 17th, 2012, 1:47 pm
ive got a spare invite if someone wants it so msg me your email and ill add you
Sep 17th, 2012, 1:47 pm
Sep 22nd, 2012, 5:18 pm
I just went to the website and registered. It didn't ask for an invitation. If you register please use my username as a referral. Waverunner
Sep 22nd, 2012, 5:18 pm
Sep 25th, 2012, 2:14 pm
I joined Bolt a few months ago, and I can hghly recommend it.
I am a computer novice, completely unversed in the methodology or etiquette involved in sites like Mobilism and Bolt.
I posted a few messages on Bolt asking for some advice on some issues.
The replies I received were polite, courteous and encouraging.

Re joining Bolt, I simply registered with no problem.
I assume that they close it on occasions to avoid too many people flooding it.
Keep trying, I hope you get lucky, they are a friendly bunch.
Sep 25th, 2012, 2:14 pm
Dec 18th, 2012, 8:27 am
Hello, I am very familiar with bolt, a member since? 2009? the Owner is known as Meeps, also a Admin named Veg, is very cool.
Yes sometimes registration is closed, because security,, not just hacks, but many of us there would rather have a small forum with links that stay up a long time then many members of which spam, virii and bad atitude are prevalent, (speaking for myself,,as I have been told)

uhm Bolt is a fine site to me reminds me of the old bulletin boards,, and Mobilism is cool too,, Bolt is different in a bit tighter security and the way we all used to use one file locker,, (which now we do not ,,which sucks,, but adds backup redundancy,,) hmm

I do like the ebooks, audiobooks, and apps,,(os area is nice too)
There is a clear division of labor among admins,,, and they all cut spam well,,,
many small things are nice, also,, coding links out and adding symantecs in the pages to make spiders from google and others get stuck,, (makes is better if your a member ,, the files stay up longer,, I have seen some links last ,, years,,,)
Dec 18th, 2012, 8:27 am
Mar 4th, 2013, 8:19 pm
Could someone please be so kind to send me an invite to bolt.cd? I've been trying to register for days now to no avail. So an invite would be highly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.
Mar 4th, 2013, 8:19 pm
Mar 5th, 2013, 8:55 pm
Essential wrote:Could someone please be so kind to send me an invite to bolt.cd? I've been trying to register for days now to no avail. So an invite would be highly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Same here. I think something's wrong with their Captcha systems, as each time I try to register or search, it give me the "your input string did not match the image" error message, when I KNOW I've typed it out correctly. I don't see a way to contact the Admins to let them know, so if someone who's a member could please either reach the Admins and tell them about the Captcha issues or send me an invite (or both! :D ) I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
Mar 5th, 2013, 8:55 pm
Mar 6th, 2013, 6:33 pm
bolt.cd registration wrote:The string you entered for the image verification did not match what was displayed.

I'm having exactly the same issue with the registration and would be grateful for any help solving it -- many thanks in advance! -- or even a simple notice when the problem is fixed.
Mar 6th, 2013, 6:33 pm
Mar 12th, 2013, 11:47 pm
bolt isn't what ir used to be. now i can't even find some of popular books there.
Mar 12th, 2013, 11:47 pm
Mar 25th, 2013, 12:33 am
I'd like to inform anyone interested yet not aware of the fact that the registration issue is, as far as I know, gloriously fixed.

My humble thanks to the person responsible.
Mar 25th, 2013, 12:33 am
Sep 21st, 2017, 4:42 pm
Hi, is anyone else unable to log on there? The site seems to be down...
Sep 21st, 2017, 4:42 pm
Sep 22nd, 2017, 9:47 pm
Yes, I can't login either.
Sep 22nd, 2017, 9:47 pm
Sep 23rd, 2017, 1:14 am
Here is a web site I use to see if a site is down to everyone or just my computer. Hope you will find it helpful.

www.websitedown.info
Sep 23rd, 2017, 1:14 am