Apr 28th, 2012, 9:44 pm
womble wrote:
StormBorn wrote:You have to have 30 posts in the "Community" forums (General chit chat, etc) before being able to post in Novels, Movies, etc. Easy, about 10-20 mins to get 30 posts.
+ Plus even though you don't have the 30 posts, you can download, just not post requests for re-ups, etc.
I like it, Mods are helpful & lenient & it's in my 4 top sites where I get my books.

I registered but can't log in! I've heard it's great for books

I've been a member since Jan 2011, so don't know if the register details have changed since then. But you did confirm your registration right? via email.

If you still can't login, PM me your Bolt username + the date you registered & I'll contact a mod to ask why you can't login.
Apr 28th, 2012, 9:44 pm

Please stop sending pm's for re-ups! I am no longer re-upping dead links.
Apr 30th, 2012, 10:02 pm
Can anyone ping an admin in bolt.cd for me account escador. last week my FFox password cache got flushed and i cant reach a bolt admin for love nore money. password reset dont work, new account is disabled due to some recent hacking/virus issues.

BTW it's a great site. really good community and the link control/policing is excellent.

if anyone can please get a message to an admin to ping me a new password I'll be most greatful.

ta.

escador.
StormBorn wrote:
womble wrote:
StormBorn wrote:You have to have 30 posts in the "Community" forums (General chit chat, etc) before being able to post in Novels, Movies, etc. Easy, about 10-20 mins to get 30 posts.
+ Plus even though you don't have the 30 posts, you can download, just not post requests for re-ups, etc.
I like it, Mods are helpful & lenient & it's in my 4 top sites where I get my books.

I registered but can't log in! I've heard it's great for books

I've been a member since Jan 2011, so don't know if the register details have changed since then. But you did confirm your registration right? via email.

If you still can't login, PM me your Bolt username + the date you registered & I'll contact a mod to ask why you can't login.

hi escador been a member since 2010. been lock out a week and going nuts :) if ya can help me that'll be amazing.

ta
Apr 30th, 2012, 10:02 pm
May 4th, 2012, 2:22 am
I am new here so I can't compare both sites. but i have been on bolt for awhile and I find it to be a very nice sites with a lot of new books being posted. Unfortunately Bolt id down right now for maintenance but should be back up soon
May 4th, 2012, 2:22 am
May 17th, 2012, 1:55 am
I've been a member there for years (before bolt became it's name) and have no issues at all. Between this forum and bolt, I usually find the best audiobooks out there!
May 17th, 2012, 1:55 am

Do not use my links on ANY other board. Upload yourself.
May 17th, 2012, 11:15 am
another window of opportunity missed. Unable to register at the present time
May 17th, 2012, 11:15 am
May 19th, 2012, 4:06 am
im a member on both, i find it much easier to post there, they arent as nit picky on how to upload and share....

i literally will not post a release here because i literally get harrassed. i post on bolt and let people here grab it to post here

i usually will only post requests here since then i dont get nitpicked to death

Id post a ton more here if things werent as difficult
May 19th, 2012, 4:06 am
May 19th, 2012, 7:53 am
Hi there, I've been a member on Bolt since 2010 and I've forgotten my password and been locked out for a few days. If anyone can help me it will be fantastic :) my username is lisscar.
I have just joined mobilism and so far it really great!!!
May 19th, 2012, 7:53 am
May 22nd, 2012, 6:55 pm
Hey folks!

Bolt got hacked a while back and they're still having some issues with user accounts, search, etc. If you are having trouble logging into your account go to the BOLT NEWS section to see what's up currently and to report your problems.
May 22nd, 2012, 6:55 pm
May 29th, 2012, 1:24 pm
hi everyone,

i don't know what is others problem with bolt site but for me that's a really good site and even though i opened it after a really long time, i had no difficulty in logging.
May 29th, 2012, 1:24 pm
May 29th, 2012, 8:13 pm
I love bolt for books. They are really friendly on there. I like that they're a little bit more "paranoid" as I'm a bit paranoid myself!:D It's easier to upload stuff there too. I don't mind them using Rapidshare because the ebook files are so small that it only takes a few seconds to download anyway .
May 29th, 2012, 8:13 pm
May 30th, 2012, 9:16 am
Seems they're not currently accepting new members.... which is a shame.
May 30th, 2012, 9:16 am
Jun 5th, 2012, 5:36 pm
I used to love bolt.cd I got perma banned for cussing. The context of my inappropriate language was not that bad either...I think I remember saying f*** the old copyright corporate a**holes or something to that affect. I was new and I didn't know you could not cuss...these forums need to relax their rules imo. I feel like I'm in church for god's sake.

LOL I had just cussed in this sentence just now retelling the story...had to go back and edit. Sigh....I hate hyper conservatives.
Jun 5th, 2012, 5:36 pm
Jun 23rd, 2012, 3:09 pm
Is bolt.cd down right now for everyone else? I cant get past the welcome page. :(
Jun 23rd, 2012, 3:09 pm
Jun 23rd, 2012, 3:17 pm
Yip. It's been down for me too.
Jun 23rd, 2012, 3:17 pm

Jun 25th, 2012, 2:19 pm
I have been unable to login to bolt.cd since Friday afternoon. Although saved password worked Friday, it would not work Saturday after bolt.cd was down. Password reset does not recognized my email address? Cannot post to pm admin because cannot login. Any thoughts or suggestions.
Jun 25th, 2012, 2:19 pm