Jun 25th, 2012, 3:34 pm
http://bolt.cd/board/showthread.php?748 ... ost3756345

Though not a member, I was able to get in and look at the forum section entitled NEWS and the above post is what you all are wondering about.

BUT if your too lazy then here is the short summary: Bolt got hacked in May. The administrators are adding security levels and features to the backend (the servers that host the site/databases). They've disabled the creation of new accounts, and links in post/signatures. They have stated that there is some instability site wise that will take a bit more time to correct.
Jun 25th, 2012, 3:34 pm

Check ALL links before sending me a ReUPLOAD request.
Jul 4th, 2012, 3:33 am
I'm a member of Bolt & love the site,never had any real problems with it & have posted tons of ebooks etc, only downside is that the site can be down quite a bit at times but still a great placeto be.
Jul 4th, 2012, 3:33 am
Jul 12th, 2012, 7:26 am
Bolt is now accepting new members but you need an invite. Anybody have one?
Jul 12th, 2012, 7:26 am
Jul 22nd, 2012, 6:01 pm
Greetings,
Is there anyone that can get me an invite to Bolt.Cd. I have been lurking here, and recently broke down and registered so I could participate in some of the discussions.
The invite would be much appreciated.

Coog
Jul 22nd, 2012, 6:01 pm
Jul 23rd, 2012, 1:23 am
I need one too please. I tried to register the other day, but it requested a code that I did not have.

Thank you,
Jul 23rd, 2012, 1:23 am
Jul 23rd, 2012, 4:06 am
rbpiper11 wrote:I need one too please. I tried to register the other day, but it requested a code that I did not have.

Thank you,

I've never even heard of that site! What is it? Another mobilism? Not that ANYONE could come CLOSE to mobilism!! :-D LOL!
Jul 23rd, 2012, 4:06 am
Jul 24th, 2012, 11:39 pm
I would love to find someone that could share an invite as well. I don't have a lot of friends that are avid book readers. So it's gonna be difficult to find someone that is already a member of the site. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could help out.
Jul 24th, 2012, 11:39 pm
Jul 29th, 2012, 12:40 pm
I'm also looking for someone who can help me with an invite. I've been trying to join there for a while but they were not taking new members. Anyway it would be very much appreciated.
Jul 29th, 2012, 12:40 pm
Jul 31st, 2012, 7:01 pm
the only people who even have invites are elders.Vip's and Moderators, regular members dont have invites to share because they dont get any unless they can get one of the aforementioned to get them one.

they are very strict with their membership

they have a bit broader selection than Mobilism does and they allow multiple links to content, so they tend to stay up longer, but most of what they have there, as far as new stuff, mobilism has as well within a day or two

the only big difference is the retention of old books since they allow multiple links, things last longer
Jul 31st, 2012, 7:01 pm
Aug 1st, 2012, 1:51 pm
I would love to get an invite for bolt.cd............ I love e-books and that's what led me to mobilism.......... I mean there are some books that I can't find anywhere............ So if not possible to give me an invite, can someone please help me find the books I'm looking........... If someone is a member of bolt.cd please PM me and help me look for some books on bolt.cd............. And if someone can give me an invite to bolt.cd then it is the best option...........
Aug 1st, 2012, 1:51 pm
Aug 6th, 2012, 5:03 pm
brents wrote:the only people who even have invites are elders.Vip's and Moderators, regular members dont have invites to share because they dont get any unless they can get one of the aforementioned to get them one.

That was the case while their invitation system was in beta testing mode. For the past month they have extended invites to most users. Here's a direct quote from their own news section:

How it works:
* 'Registered Users' for more then 30 days become 'Devoted Users'
* Devoted users and higher (VIP Members, Elders) each get 1 invite per week, every week

On that note, I'd appreciate an invitation to the bolt forums if anyone is kind enough to issue me one.
Aug 6th, 2012, 5:03 pm
Aug 7th, 2012, 8:37 am
kwood129 wrote:I would love to find someone that could share an invite as well. I don't have a lot of friends that are avid book readers. So it's gonna be difficult to find someone that is already a member of the site. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could help out.

Yeah, me too. I'd love to join another ebook community. So I'll also throw in a 'if you have a spare invite, please invite me'. :)
Aug 7th, 2012, 8:37 am

Unable to refresh links, please request a mirror.
Aug 20th, 2012, 7:26 pm
Hi,

I am looking for an invitation code too.
Regards, Nowgli
Aug 20th, 2012, 7:26 pm
Aug 26th, 2012, 12:28 pm
Anyone? Please help me :)
Aug 26th, 2012, 12:28 pm