Jan 18th, 2013, 9:40 am

Dear users,

There have been a lot of changes in the eBook section during the last weeks, and months. We are continually trying to offer you a very well organized and complete section and we hope you enjoy your visits.

To name but a few of the continual improvements we have made over the last months:

Creating a new structure:

• The categorized releases got separated into new genres, to make it easier to browse the content you prefer. It has been a lot of work and we had to hire helpers to do the job as we had to re-categorize more than 30.000 books. First we haven't been sure if we are able to handle it, but with the help of extrapolations we knew we can do it within 3-4 months. This is a very very long time, but the longer we would wait doing it, the more releases we would have to re-categorize.
    Thanks a lot to all the helpers and moderators, they have been working day and night to finish this work.
    10 mouse clicks per release = 300.000 mouse clicks to do the job. In total all mouses ran a distance of 72 KM !

• Another change has been the creation of new categories for the discussion section. Thereby it is easier to find the discussion you are looking for.

Special Rules:

• Another unique feature of our section are the rules. It is not easy to reconcile the wishes of the releasers and the readers the same way. We tried to find compromises and added the special rules. With these rules we are a step ahead of the other sections (as we are e.g. with our structured discussion section), because it doesn't make sense to have the same rules for all sections; every section is very different.

eBook News:

• coming soon :-)

Acknowledgment:

• To finalize we would like to say a very special thanks to merry, for her leadership, inspiration, and coercion on occasion, in the eBook section during my absence;
  • a special thank you to the long suffering ebook mods for all their efforts and tribulations;
  • a big thank you to all those who contribute books/posts to the section;
  • and of course an enormous thank you to all our followers and users who make the Mobilism eBook section the most visited section on the web.

Thank You ALL !!

... to be continued

Phex
Jan 18th, 2013, 9:40 am
Jan 21st, 2013, 5:14 pm
Phex wrote:Acknowledgment:

• To finalize we would like to say a very special thanks to merry, for her leadership, inspiration, and coercion on occasion, in the eBook section during my absence;

Thank You ALL !!

... to be continued

Phex

Merry is
Jan 21st, 2013, 5:14 pm

If a link is dead and you don't get a reply from me, please refer it to a Mod. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Jan 21st, 2013, 8:54 pm
Thank you, guys. Time for merry to take things easy and slow down a bit :-)
Jan 21st, 2013, 8:54 pm

Jan 21st, 2013, 9:12 pm
merry60 wrote:Time for merry to take things easy and slow down a bit :-)

And put the whip away ? ImageImage
Jan 21st, 2013, 9:12 pm
Jan 21st, 2013, 10:06 pm
Merry is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
Jan 21st, 2013, 10:06 pm

PM me if you need me to Re-Up. Or just to talk! :D

Jan 22nd, 2013, 1:10 am
Merry is the BEST
Jan 22nd, 2013, 1:10 am

ImageImage
Jan 22nd, 2013, 6:49 pm
I for one appreciate all you and the other mods do. Y'all are fantastic!! And deserved to get paid for all the work y'all put in!

Thank you so much

Tasha
Jan 22nd, 2013, 6:49 pm
Jan 30th, 2013, 2:06 am
Well done Merry! you are the best and you are the voice of reason in oh so many ways ;-) GOD bless you for all your assistance advice and quick replies it is as always greatly appreciated. Oh what coercion and whips are they talking about???? They definitely have the wrong merry then or they definitely did something to make you angry and in that case well perhaps they just reaped what they sowed lol you are the best i don't know how you do it all i am in TOTAL AWE OF YOU! THANK YOU AGAIN cheers matina;-)
Jan 30th, 2013, 2:06 am

Jan 30th, 2013, 9:40 pm
I've only been here 5 minutes but the first thing I learned about the place is that Merry is awesome.
Jan 30th, 2013, 9:40 pm

Having trouble downloading from a particular site? Your solution probably lies here:
https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=649944
Jan 31st, 2013, 10:08 am
That's because you haven't read the opening post, only the replies by my colleagues picking on me (because I'm easy) or my fan club in action :D

Go back up and notice what's important, visit the newly divided sections and the eBook Social Club—lots of good stuff for you to enjoy—and welcome to mobilism.
Jan 31st, 2013, 10:08 am

Feb 1st, 2013, 9:30 am
I heard in order to be as calm and professional on these boards Merry has to drown kittens in a barrel.

Harsh but worthwhile no?

:lol: :lol:

Seriously, Merry is excellent at the job and patient with all of us (even those that ask the silly questions :wink: )
Feb 1st, 2013, 9:30 am
Feb 2nd, 2013, 5:40 pm
:oops:
I have an e-crush on merry :wink:
Feb 2nd, 2013, 5:40 pm

Retired.Don't Ask me For Re-ups. Feel Free To Add Mirrors

We Are Pirates Not Thieves.Thieves Are Found In Parliament.
Feb 6th, 2013, 8:50 am
Thanks Merry and all the mods for keeping the ebook section neat and cool :)
Feb 6th, 2013, 8:50 am
Feb 7th, 2013, 1:16 am
Holy Hand Grenade!!! Merry is female??!! First siluasap, then merry. What the Sam Hill is going on here? :shocked:
Feb 7th, 2013, 1:16 am
Feb 13th, 2013, 10:59 pm
Just awesome, thanks to Merry & her team of "merry's men" (and women)
Feb 13th, 2013, 10:59 pm