Feb 19th, 2013, 10:51 am
Phex wrote:eBook News:

• coming soon :-)

We are currently testing possibilities to offer news regarding ebooks/ebook readers etc. Stay tuned :)
Feb 19th, 2013, 10:51 am
Feb 22nd, 2013, 1:07 am
Thanks Merry and all the mods for keeping the ebook section neat and cool
Feb 22nd, 2013, 1:07 am
Feb 23rd, 2013, 10:19 am
Stupendofantabulouslyfabulous!
Feb 23rd, 2013, 10:19 am

Win as if you`re used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change
Feb 27th, 2013, 9:44 am
Its great to see so much thought being put into the site. I for one need more info on ebooks as there are so many out there. Kind regards.
Feb 27th, 2013, 9:44 am

Ooooohhhhhh the joy of reading...thank God I'm literate....Books are savoury treats.
Mar 8th, 2013, 1:25 pm
My thanks to everyone are bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggggggggg

:)
Mar 8th, 2013, 1:25 pm
Mar 21st, 2013, 9:05 am
Thanks a lot to everyone involved. Really really appreciate the hard work and efforts put into this. Cheers!!
Mar 21st, 2013, 9:05 am
Apr 15th, 2013, 8:40 am
Thank you so much team, I really missed you guys when we were down and panicked that it was over.
I am excited about the new genres, it will make searching and browsing a simple pleasure.
Thank you to all the staff and helpers, let me know if you have any special book requests and I will fill em!

Cheers :)
Apr 15th, 2013, 8:40 am
Apr 17th, 2013, 4:13 am
I just want to thank everyone here who makes this such a great place to be .......thanks for all you do.
Apr 17th, 2013, 4:13 am
Apr 18th, 2013, 3:23 am
Hi - this is a great site and I appreciate all the work that goes into to it.....Thanks heaps from an avid reader.

I was just wondering though....I was just searching for a couple of authors whose books I have grabbed from here and they seem to have disappeared, none of the stuff seems to be coming up when I search. Did you remove a lot of stuff in the update? Some of the authors I was searching for were Addison Moore, Lauren Dane and Samantha Young....

thanks again for all the hard work.
Apr 18th, 2013, 3:23 am
Apr 21st, 2013, 3:39 am
I had been thinking of a cool thing for the eBook section. I know right now, search works (most of the time anyways, I couldn't get it working last night or this morning on my phone or tablet). I had a thought though. Over in GPS, we had a thread for latest versions of each particular app. So I had a thought. Sometimes finding a particular series of books becomes a bit of a chore, especially if your coming in at the end when all are out, or even after the series has started but not finished. So I thought almost like a wiki, or thread for each individual author. Books can be listed in series, or for authors without series, you could just list them all. Like when I go to the library, if I liked say It by Stephen King, I could look up his name and be like BAM, there is his other books.

I know this sounds like a lot of work, but hear me out. Mods wouldn't necessarily have to do this. If it's a thread, the OP could edit their own posts. If it's a wiki, by design these are meant to be able to be edited by the public. I think a thread would work fine, and people could post a link to the actual release thread. It might also help with Duplicate threads. Sometimes if you search one term, it doesn't necessarily pick up a match. Just a thought, but something I'd been thinking about this week!
Apr 21st, 2013, 3:39 am

My links work with the premium downloader! No Waiting! Support Mobilism today! Details at: http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1533
Apr 21st, 2013, 10:12 am
Great idea. But is it possible to make a wiki-ish post in a phpBB forum? Or do you think that a separate wiki should be made, e.g. on a wiki engine like Wikia? I also had the same idea a few days ago. Instead of mods having to do it, admins could start a "contest". Like paying the users 15 WRZ$ for each author whose bibliography they make.
Apr 21st, 2013, 10:12 am

This user is no longer updating his expired links.
Apr 21st, 2013, 1:47 pm
I think trying to hijack another wikis site is probably a bad idea. I think a thread would probably work best for the site. it would probably be best to have its own sub section of the e-books. I like the idea of a good reward for users. I was also thinking the page could list all books the author has, even if we don't have them on here. also list up coming books with the release days.
Apr 21st, 2013, 1:47 pm

My links work with the premium downloader! No Waiting! Support Mobilism today! Details at: http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1533
Apr 21st, 2013, 2:35 pm
No, I didn't mean hijacking another site. Wikia allows anyone to make a wiki. It's basically like the Blogspot of wikis. You ran the idea by any admins?
Apr 21st, 2013, 2:35 pm

This user is no longer updating his expired links.
Apr 21st, 2013, 5:48 pm
I hadn't, saw this thread so I figured it would be something cool for the future. I was going to post a thread in the admin section, but saw this and felt it was a good place. I'll check out Wikia though :-)
Apr 21st, 2013, 5:48 pm