Dec 17th, 2013, 2:26 pm
This site is great. But now i am out of credit and Can't arrange any money now(Actually i used BTC so as you know BTC is really difficult to get now) so if anyone can give me 2$ or 3$ ebookoid voucher code I will be very very very grateful......... :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) Pleeeeeeeeeeease
Dec 17th, 2013, 2:26 pm
Dec 21st, 2013, 2:34 pm
New user registration is closed until January 5th...
Dec 21st, 2013, 2:34 pm
Dec 22nd, 2013, 6:42 pm
ssgp wrote:This site is great. But now i am out of credit and Can't arrange any money now(Actually i used BTC so as you know BTC is really difficult to get now) so if anyone can give me 2$ or 3$ ebookoid voucher code I will be very very very grateful......... :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) Pleeeeeeeeeeease

I think best thing is to ask a friend to lend a credit card number :)
Dec 22nd, 2013, 6:42 pm
Dec 22nd, 2013, 9:16 pm
ssgp wrote:This site is great. But now i am out of credit and Can't arrange any money now(Actually i used BTC so as you know BTC is really difficult to get now) so if anyone can give me 2$ or 3$ ebookoid voucher code I will be very very very grateful......... :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) Pleeeeeeeeeeease

Why would anyone give you credit for nothing out of goodness of their hearts? maybe ask for the book instead and it might get posted
Dec 22nd, 2013, 9:16 pm
Dec 23rd, 2013, 12:20 pm
Wsb wrote:Ebookoid wll be giving unlimited books from Jan4th for 10usd.

eep! I logged on to ebookoid for the first time in a few months and with the new payment system they are also getting rid of the request feature!

I wonder how they are going to pick/choose what "new" books to add?

I'm going to miss not being able to request books that are semi-obscure/not best-sellers.

:?
Dec 23rd, 2013, 12:20 pm
Dec 24th, 2013, 6:11 pm
Inanna wrote:eep! I logged on to ebookoid for the first time in a few months and with the new payment system they are also getting rid of the request feature!

I wonder how they are going to pick/choose what "new" books to add?

I'm going to miss not being able to request books that are semi-obscure/not best-sellers.

:?

Yeah. That site was awesome due to that feature. I liked that feature and that was really useful and quick... Other wise mobilism and libgen.org are giving the books for free and are better sites in this respect.
Dec 24th, 2013, 6:11 pm

Please don't reply to any of my Release Topics
If links are dead, PM me.
:D :D
Dec 26th, 2013, 2:17 pm
Not only requests not going anywhere it has been improved today!
Dec 26th, 2013, 2:17 pm
Dec 26th, 2013, 10:42 pm
I've tried to log in three times. It goes through the whole log-in process and returns me to the sign-in page again. Broken.
Dec 26th, 2013, 10:42 pm
Dec 26th, 2013, 10:53 pm
ecmasonjr wrote:I've tried to log in three times. It goes through the whole log-in process and returns me to the sign-in page again. Broken.

I get the same
Dec 26th, 2013, 10:53 pm
Dec 27th, 2013, 12:04 am
I got on to the new site from a link in ebookoid.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who requested books with the idea that come January 5th I would download a bunch of them rather them spend 99 cents for each book now.

As far as I can see all the 99 cent books are gone from ebookoid, some of the have been transferred over to the new site with prices from $1.00 and up (and I really mean up, one of the books I want is now $6.00).

Some books and I'm guessing they are obscure/hard to find are priced as high as $30.00!

I just re-checked ebookoid a few of the 30 dollar books are still available there for 1 cent.

That's some crazy re-pricing!
Dec 27th, 2013, 12:04 am
Dec 27th, 2013, 1:29 am
It seems prices are set at 1/20th of book price (95%+ off), considering they have to buy out your requests, thats a crazy deal, Average book is under 10$, hence now its half the price of before instead of a blanket 99c for everything.

What price is that $30 book you wanted in shops? must be $600 or more!! and you r complaining?

You could just continue using ebookoid when it goes "all you can read" in few weeks, if this means that more expensive books have a higher chance of being posted now then thats even better.
Dec 27th, 2013, 1:29 am
Dec 27th, 2013, 5:48 am
mbmbo wrote:It seems prices are set at 1/20th of book price (95%+ off), considering they have to buy out your requests, thats a crazy deal, Average book is under 10$, hence now its half the price of before instead of a blanket 99c for everything.

What price is that $30 book you wanted in shops? must be $600 or more!! and you r complaining?

You could just continue using ebookoid when it goes "all you can read" in few weeks, if this means that more expensive books have a higher chance of being posted now then thats even better.

The site us up and running and I've already made few virgin purchases. most books that I purchased are still $1 still cheaper because the amazon gift voucher ratio is 1:1 unlike before.
Dec 27th, 2013, 5:48 am
Dec 27th, 2013, 5:54 am
mbmbo wrote:It seems prices are set at 1/20th of book price (95%+ off), considering they have to buy out your requests, thats a crazy deal, Average book is under 10$, hence now its half the price of before instead of a blanket 99c for everything.

its not the case, most of the good titles have disappeared, I have been eying 25 books or so all of them are gone from ebookoid.
Dec 27th, 2013, 5:54 am
Dec 28th, 2013, 6:51 am
ebookoid is going all you can read within next 24 hours :)
Dec 28th, 2013, 6:51 am