Aug 4th, 2014, 2:26 pm
Registration is open once again at random.
Aug 4th, 2014, 2:26 pm
Aug 16th, 2014, 9:15 am
Hello, I am an architecture student from Bulgaria looking for an invite code for ebook.farm. Id be really thankful. Thank you in advance. When im not pressed for time id be glad to contribute to your community.

Cheerful weekend
Velin
Aug 16th, 2014, 9:15 am
Aug 18th, 2014, 5:54 pm
Hello I am involved in the ebook.farm project, if your account here on mobilism is older than January 1st 2014 then pm me for invites no strings attached.
It seems a few creative members decided to sell invites which is a big nono and their accounts got canned along with everyone else they invited.
Aug 18th, 2014, 5:54 pm
Aug 20th, 2014, 8:54 am
Could I please get an invite ebook.farm? I live in the middle of nowhere and I just want to read some books. I won't sell I would like to use it. Please? I know I'm just a noob but have mercy.
Aug 20th, 2014, 8:54 am
Aug 20th, 2014, 9:10 am
ebookfarm wrote:Hello I am involved in the ebook.farm project, if your account here on mobilism is older than January 1st 2014 then pm me for invites no strings attached.
It seems a few creative members decided to sell invites which is a big nono and their accounts got canned along with everyone else they invited.

Hi Thank you for coming in here. :D to help us.

I like to suggest, kindly, if possible, to buy books from amazon.com that is available other countries (US seem to have restrictive releases) new books are available to other parts, like here in Europe.

Now very often we get the message "This book does not seem to be on sale in USA" - very sad :(

Perhaps, you can use a proxy to help us? most new books are now not released in US amazon.com for few months but is released to Amazon.com here in Europe and maybe elsewhere outside US too (I am not talking about amazon Europe)

Like to show my appreciation here in public for your invaluable service to us readers.

God Bless. XOX
Aug 20th, 2014, 9:10 am
Aug 30th, 2014, 8:05 pm
Found this great forum on my search for good ebook pages and hope someone can help me out trying to fill my kindle and brain with good books :)

Is there any chance to receive an invite for ebook.farm?

Thanks a lot!
Aug 30th, 2014, 8:05 pm
Aug 30th, 2014, 9:15 pm
Novalee wrote:Found this great forum on my search for good ebook pages and hope someone can help me out trying to fill my kindle and brain with good books :)

Thanks a lot!

You may have been fortunate to have someone respond to your request. However, just a bit of advice for future reference and for others looking to obtain invites to other sites from Mobilism regulars.*

It doesn't look good when one's ONLY post since registering on Mobilism is to request an invite to another site. I suggest doing any one (preferably, more) of these things first - activities which happen also to add to your WRZ$ balance:

* This advice is from me alone, a Mobilism regular. I don't represent Mobilism's admin and am not authorized to speak on the site's behalf in any capacity. So take my advice or ignore it as you deem fit.
Aug 30th, 2014, 9:15 pm
Sep 7th, 2014, 6:57 pm
loude.jen wrote:
ebookfarm wrote:Hello I am involved in the ebook.farm project, if your account here on mobilism is older than January 1st 2014 then pm me for invites no strings attached.

Hi Thank you for coming in here. :D to help us.

I like to suggest, kindly, if possible, to buy books from amazon.com that is available other countries (US seem to have restrictive releases) new books are available to other parts, like here in Europe.

Now very often we get the message "This book does not seem to be on sale in USA" - very sad :(

Perhaps, you can use a proxy to help us? most new books are now not released in US amazon.com for few months but is released to Amazon.com here in Europe and maybe elsewhere outside US too (I am not talking about amazon Europe)

Like to show my appreciation here in public for your invaluable service to us readers.

God Bless. XOX

You're very welcome :)

Oh, wait! It seems that it was not mobilism you were thanking for the invaluable service. Ooops!
Sep 7th, 2014, 6:57 pm
Sep 7th, 2014, 7:03 pm
McJalm wrote:
Novalee wrote:Found this great forum on my search for good ebook pages and hope someone can help me out trying to fill my kindle and brain with good books :)

Thanks a lot!

You may have been fortunate to have someone respond to your request. However, just a bit of advice for future reference and for others looking to obtain invites to other sites from Mobilism regulars.*

It doesn't look good when one's ONLY post since registering on Mobilism is to request an invite to another site. I suggest doing any one (preferably, more) of these things first - activities which happen also to add to your WRZ$ balance:

* This advice is from me alone, a Mobilism regular. I don't represent Mobilism's admin and am not authorized to speak on the site's behalf in any capacity. So take my advice or ignore it as you deem fit.

McJalm, it may be true that you 'don't represent Mobilism's admins' and maybe you're 'not authorized to speak on the site's behalf', but you sure captured our feelings and said what's in everybody's mind. Thanks for that :D
Sep 7th, 2014, 7:03 pm
Sep 8th, 2014, 6:45 pm
As already mentioned - I found this site on my way looking for an invite - so yes, the request was obviously my first post.

But even though McJalm's post had a bunch of helpful looking links in it, I don't know what else - interesting & meaningful - to post around here. I don't get the "games" and "contests" you mentioned, all my ebook site recommendations where already mentioned in a "Does anyone know other eBook sites?" thread and introducing myself to strangers really isn't my strong side.
So besides from reading some threads and asking for the invite, there isn't really a lot of opportunity to post around here - in my case. And the fact that merry60's post doesn't sound very welcoming and friendly - which does not boost the feeling to post something to still very unfamiliar guys around here - is another point. Especially given the fact that Rowanotti wrote the same request with the same amount of posts (obviously same situation as I am in) and no one teased him/her about that.

Just my point of view.
Sep 8th, 2014, 6:45 pm
Sep 14th, 2014, 7:48 pm
Novalee wrote:And the fact that merry60's post doesn't sound very welcoming and friendly -
That was unpardonable, an oversight on my part that I'd like to correct right here, right now: welcome to mobilism! I hope you'll be an active member for a very long time and I trust you will enjoy all the good things we have to offer :)
Sep 14th, 2014, 7:48 pm