May 24th, 2014, 8:57 pm
May 24th, 2014, 8:57 pm
Online
May 25th, 2014, 2:55 pm
I second moneyguzzler's remark: "Very helpful."

I wish such a resource were available back when Mobilism first became my chew toy. Now while too late for me (I am an old dog, etc) it is in time for everyone else. Good show!
May 25th, 2014, 2:55 pm
May 25th, 2014, 3:09 pm
Yes, VERY useful. All e-book issues under one roof. TY
May 25th, 2014, 3:09 pm
May 25th, 2014, 7:23 pm
Thank You for this!
May 25th, 2014, 7:23 pm
May 25th, 2014, 10:51 pm
Sheesh!

No "Thank You" Posts Allowed


:D :D :D :lol: hehehehe, sorry Merry, I just couldn't stop myself! The devil got inside of me!

I'm a weak minded dog...

Seriously, any questions? Don't hesitate to post them here, we're here to help make the site's navigation as easy, and painless as possible.
May 25th, 2014, 10:51 pm
May 25th, 2014, 11:01 pm
Hi any chance we can get help to try and find out who posted a rar file or what the name of the book was this is the rar files name DCaawih.rar please pm me if this is one of your posts i downloaded it then found out it wouldn't open so i cant remember what book title it was to re download it again i would be so greatful thank you so much cheers matina;-) ps great work merry this is something everyone needs a place to come and ask for assistance for anything god bless you! cheers matina;-)
May 25th, 2014, 11:01 pm

Image

Image

Image
May 26th, 2014, 1:03 am
matina wrote:Hi any chance we can get help to try and find out who posted a rar file or what the name of the book was this is the rar files name DCaawih.rar please pm me if this is one of your posts i downloaded it then found out it wouldn't open so i cant remember what book title it was to re download it again i would be so greatful thank you so much cheers matina;-) ps great work merry this is something everyone needs a place to come and ask for assistance for anything god bless you! cheers matina;-)


After a little reverse engineering, Here is the topic that file was posted in, Ill let you PM the user yourself. ;)
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=762877
(Also, The book works fine for me).
May 26th, 2014, 1:03 am
May 26th, 2014, 3:20 am
TO MERRY60 AND ARKONEN THANK YOU for your help i thought i was never going to get to know what i downloaded in the rar file that wouldn't open up bless you for your prompt reply and for letting me know how to go about finding it for myself next time. i am so loving this help desk thread topic bless merry60 for thinking of opening one up for just such instances where folks can go and ask for assistance for anything related to ebooks and the whole forum without having to bump threads and just annoying any specific moderators/posters this way you can ask for help and hope that someone/anyone who has the time and the generosity of spirit to tell you what you need to know and assist you without fear of doing the wrong thing in the wrong section thread and contacting the wrong person to assist you WELL DONE MERRY60 FOR DEVELOPING THIS THREAD!
1)THE FIRST SUCCESSFULLY ASSISTED MEMBER IN THIS THREAD AND NEW SECTION GOD BLESS YOU ARKONEN FOR YOUR HELP AND ADVICE!
2) LONG LIVE THE HELP DESK!!!!!!
CHEERS MATINA;-)
May 26th, 2014, 3:20 am

Image

Image

Image
May 28th, 2014, 4:47 pm
Is it possible to download an exe.file on an iPad.
May 28th, 2014, 4:47 pm
May 28th, 2014, 5:30 pm
canmus wrote:Is it possible to download an exe.file on an iPad.

I don't think so, as far as I know exe files are Windows only. But I'll let the iPad experts answer your question in detail to let you know if there are other ways :)
May 28th, 2014, 5:30 pm
Online
May 28th, 2014, 6:25 pm
canmus wrote:Is it possible to download an exe.file on an iPad.

Only if you really really want to. To accomplish that you must...
1. Jailbreak your iPad.
2. Install a program receptive (plays nice) to *.exe files. (Remember that *.exe files are native to Windows, not the Mac OS AND how your iPad works -- not like a computer.)

So...
1. If you purposefully want to install an *.exe file to have an app or program available to you, consider instead an iOS-friendly equivalent (of which there are many)
2. If you fear installing accidentally a virus or malware laden *.exe file on your non-jailbroken iPad, put your fears to rest.

Any more insights requires more information from you.
May 28th, 2014, 6:25 pm
May 28th, 2014, 6:39 pm
Thank you for the prompt reply . My fear was of the second type... installing accidentally . But my iPad is not jailbroken so i am fine. I have no desire to download an exe.file !! However I thought I might have downloaded something by forgetting to uncheck the trusfile box.

While I am here, what is the correct button on Zippyshare? I only see one.
Is it the large orange one that says "Download Now"?
May 28th, 2014, 6:39 pm
May 28th, 2014, 7:31 pm
canmus wrote:Thank you for the prompt reply . My fear was of the second type... installing accidentally . But my iPad is not jailbroken so i am fine. I have no desire to download an exe.file !! However I thought I might have downloaded something by forgetting to uncheck the trusfile box.

While I am here, what is the correct button on Zippyshare? I only see one.
Is it the large orange one that says "Download Now"?


Zippyshare is one of the most user-friendly hosts, so nothing to worry about and Yes, the large Orange button :-)
May 28th, 2014, 7:31 pm
May 31st, 2014, 5:39 pm
Hello again,
If my ebook request goes unanswered even after the 2 permitted bumps, can I re-request it at a later date?
May 31st, 2014, 5:39 pm