Aug 22nd, 2016, 4:38 pm
is there any specific way to type author name in searcg box? for example i want to search autor d.c. renee. but the search tool give me result all books that has "renee" in the author name.. do we have other specific method to search? thanks

iheartbooks77 wrote:You can use our Advanced search here: search.php
Example: In the field; Search for keywords: Type in Renee then the title of ebook, you can then select the option for either Message text only, Post subjects and message text. Just work yourself around it then click search, your results should appear.

You can also follow the method explained in this same topic, post #279: viewtopic.php?p=2801675#2801675

Good luck! :)
Aug 22nd, 2016, 4:38 pm
Aug 23rd, 2016, 9:36 am
Hi... How can I browse LGBT books in single category..?? Please help..!!
Thank You..!!
Aug 23rd, 2016, 9:36 am
Sep 7th, 2016, 1:11 am
Rahul koli wrote:Hi... How can I browse LGBT books in single category..?? Please help..!!
Thank You..!!

You could try this link , used by many :) It shows up the recently posted, anything that has MM in it

search.php?keywords=mm&terms=all&author=&fid%5B%5D=106&sc=1&sf=all&sr=topics&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search.
Sep 7th, 2016, 1:11 am
Sep 11th, 2016, 4:14 am
I was wondering if its allowed to post books by individual winners of Nobel Prize for Literature here by the year in this format:
examples

1. Andre Gide Winner Nobel Prize for Literature 1947 eBook Collection (.epub/.mobi/.azw3) OR (.epub + .mobi)
2. Andre Gide Nobel Prize Literature 1947 (.epub/.mobi/.azw3) OR (.epub + .mobi)
3. Andre Gide - 1947 Nobel Prize for Literature (.epub/.mobi/.azw3) OR (.epub + .mobi)
Sep 11th, 2016, 4:14 am
Sep 11th, 2016, 8:06 am
Manzarey wrote:I was wondering if its allowed to post books by individual winners of Nobel Prize for Literature here by the year in this format:
examples

1. Andre Gide Winner Nobel Prize for Literature 1947 eBook Collection (.epub/.mobi/.azw3) OR (.epub + .mobi)
2. Andre Gide Nobel Prize Literature 1947 (.epub/.mobi/.azw3) OR (.epub + .mobi)
3. Andre Gide - 1947 Nobel Prize for Literature (.epub/.mobi/.azw3) OR (.epub + .mobi)

The subject line must always be structured the same way:

1. Title of Book by Name of Author (format), or
2. Collection of books by Name of Author (format).

The year and other items are optional, only add them if you have enough room after the mandatory items are in place. The format is the easiest part, you only need one followed by the + sign: (.ePUB)+

You can find all the info you need in the Posting guidelines, and please use the search to make sure that your collection does not include the books already posted by others. Thank you and good luck!
Sep 11th, 2016, 8:06 am
Sep 13th, 2016, 3:33 am
Hello. I hope this is the right place to put this. I want to submit a ebook review, but as far as I can see, there wasn't an option of posting a new thread in the ebook review forum section. How do I go about it? Thanks.

merry60 wrote:You'll need to apply for a position as Reviewer, please see my PM for instructions. Thank you for your interest!
Sep 13th, 2016, 3:33 am
Sep 16th, 2016, 5:06 pm
How can I make a RAR that has Mimetype and META-INF files into an ePub - or at the very least, figure out how to make it work on my e-reader? I have no idea how, and I'm not having much luck finding any clear and simple instructions on Google.

Thank you so much!!!
Sep 16th, 2016, 5:06 pm
Sep 16th, 2016, 5:22 pm
razzzberi wrote:How can I make a RAR that has Mimetype and META-INF files into an ePub - or at the very least, figure out how to make it work on my e-reader? I have no idea how, and I'm not having much luck finding any clear and simple instructions on Google.

Thank you so much!!!
If the file inside the RAR is an ePub you'll need to extract before loading it to your eReader. Please check the opening posts of this thread and click on the link called Frequently Asked Questions, Tricks and Tips, then open the link called How To Extract files uploaded into several RAR parts. Whether one RAR part or more, the instructions are the same.

If the file inside the RAR is not an ePub but html you may need to convert, send me a PM with all the info so I can take a look at it, ok?

Edit: fixed.
Sep 16th, 2016, 5:22 pm
Sep 20th, 2016, 4:35 pm
What happened to being able to view the new releases by title, thumbnail, description, genre?

I've had this bookmarked for years: forum.mobilism.org/portal.php?mode=articles&block=ebook

Now that link just drops me to index.php. It's way more difficult to parse through books quickly without the thumbnails of book cover images (e.g., I skip through all the romance stuff pretty quickly so I can move onto topics I prefer to read) :D

Thanks for your help.

iheartbooks77 wrote:Don't worry the site is doing some load testing, more info can be found here, it'll be back soon! Subject: Portal.php Temporarily Disabled

g33kg1rl wrote:Thank you! :)
Sep 20th, 2016, 4:35 pm
Sep 21st, 2016, 11:13 pm
I have always wanted to know - can you look at the portal at a level down from eBooks - (e.g. eBooks » eBook Releases by Category » Fiction » Mystery/Thriller)?
Sep 21st, 2016, 11:13 pm
Sep 22nd, 2016, 7:31 am
read4ever wrote:I have always wanted to know - can you look at the portal at a level down from eBooks - (e.g. eBooks » eBook Releases by Category » Fiction » Mystery/Thriller)?

We're actually planning to add a feature that will allow you to use the Portal view on popular sub-forums.
Sep 22nd, 2016, 7:31 am
Sep 22nd, 2016, 8:59 am
Disk4mat wrote:
read4ever wrote:I have always wanted to know - can you look at the portal at a level down from eBooks - (e.g. eBooks » eBook Releases by Category » Fiction » Mystery/Thriller)?

We're actually planning to add a feature that will allow you to use the Portal view on popular sub-forums.

That would be a very welcome feature!
Sep 22nd, 2016, 8:59 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Sep 23rd, 2016, 1:50 am
Disk4mat wrote:We're actually planning to add a feature that will allow you to use the Portal view on popular sub-forums.

That would be awesome!!!
Sep 23rd, 2016, 1:50 am
Sep 25th, 2016, 1:46 am
How do we open PDF files on a a iPhone
Sep 25th, 2016, 1:46 am
Sep 25th, 2016, 3:21 am
killdeerowl wrote:How do we open PDF files on a a iPhone

To sync a PDF from your computer to iBooks on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:

Select your iOS device. ...
Under Settings, click Books.
Select Sync Books.
If iTunes is set to sync only selected books, make sure that there's a check in the checkbox next to the PDF you want to sync.
Click Sync.

OR: you could have a wee look at this site ;)

http://www.wikihow.com/Read-PDFs-on-an-iPhone
Sep 25th, 2016, 3:21 am