May 30th, 2016, 7:06 pm
I use Zippyshare and have no pop ups. Easy to upload and copy and paste the link. If you also have a free account it's easier to manage. If I need a mirror then TusFiles which has been discussed in the thread.

zinneken wrote:Having no experience in uploading ebooks, is there a list of upload sites which are easy/seamless to upload to? Easy as in no popups, captcha, waiting time, ads everywhere, needing credit card, etc.

I saw the list at viewtopic.php?p=947778#p947778 but there is no indication as to which of these are "easier" or "more recommended".
May 30th, 2016, 7:06 pm
May 31st, 2016, 8:31 am
Is anyone having problems downloading from tusfiles n usercloud it keeps coming up web page not available or is it just me

merry60 wrote:There have been no other complaints so please send a message to the poster to see if the links actually work. Also, check out this topic about filehosts: .exe or Virus warning after downloading an app, ebook etc., thanks.
May 31st, 2016, 8:31 am
May 31st, 2016, 10:38 pm
Hi, I've been having the same problem, tusfiles used to be the most reliable site, but lately it's either opening a page saying not available, and if I close that page down, and try again it opens, or I get a page telling me I have downloaded a virus, (not true as I've checked my virus checker)

May 31st, 2016, 10:38 pm
Jun 1st, 2016, 5:59 am
I continue to get asked to download Java on this site. My Java is up to date and I believe what I'm being asked to download is a program like the FBI that will lock up my computer until I pay money to get it unlocked. If you have a way to check and eliminate this, I'm sure users will appreciate it.

Jun 1st, 2016, 5:59 am
Jun 2nd, 2016, 7:46 am
I have been experiencing problems too, whilst trying to download using the VIP some of them come up no longer available or just sit there and the "please be patient" does not even appear just blank. Then I tried doing it the normal way and it downloaded. What's the point of having VIP if it is not going to work.

I also noticed that most of the books and magazines appear to have had no views - this can not be right.

Also have not had any messages from the completion people in a few days, usually get one a day at least.

merry60 wrote:Re premium downloader issues, please visit the downloader topic: viewtopic.php?p=3567120#3567120

Re views, please visit the announcements: viewtopic.php?p=3416532#3416532
Jun 2nd, 2016, 7:46 am
Jun 12th, 2016, 12:35 am
I realize now that I'm not supposed to bump a request. but i accidentally did so by posting an additional reward to the request. *so sorry :(

how can i correctly add to the request without triggering an avalanche of no nos?

cheers!
Jun 12th, 2016, 12:35 am
Jun 12th, 2016, 12:43 am
SassenachFraser wrote:I realize now that I'm not supposed to bump a request. but i accidentally did so by posting an additional reward to the request. *so sorry :(

how can i correctly add to the request without triggering an avalanche of no nos?

cheers!

Hi-
You can bump a request as long as the Original Poster's request meets your requirements. You can bump a request 2 X, just like anyone else, as long as you have the minimum 10 WRZ$ reward per book to donate to the fulfill-er.

From Rules
You are allowed to bump your release 2 times. Choose the time wisely...

A bump is ANY post in a thread. This includes increases in rewards.
Exception: a post to reject the wrong file does not count as bump.

Bumping somebody else's request commits you to donate a reward of at least the minimum amount - 10 WRZ$. A larger amount can be offered, if you so desire.

Only bump if you agree with the specifications in the opening post, otherwise you must post your own request.
You can withdraw your bump at anytime, as long as a link has not been provided yet.

How to post a request
Jun 12th, 2016, 12:43 am
Jun 15th, 2016, 3:06 pm
There is this book on mobilism for which its download links are dead and the user is inactive (banned). I found the book on another site, but, it is huge.
The version on mobilism with dead links is advertised as 33 MB pdf.
The version I have is a PDF 196 MB large ... after running acrobat reduce size. The quality of the pages is not great, but, good enough to read. It is the only version I could find anywhere on the net.

Do I upload it to replace the dead links version, or is it better not to?

merry60 wrote:Please understand that 'good enough to read' is a subjective opinion and we can't help you without actually seeing the file; suffice to say that sometimes no file is better than a bad file, particularly a big bad file. Keep in mind that we aim to be known for the quality of our files, so you must act accordingly. Also, can you please send me a PM with the link to the dead post? Thank you.
Jun 15th, 2016, 3:06 pm
Jun 17th, 2016, 9:20 am
Anyone knows what is the TTD 30 days on zippyshare? I have a bad feeling my uploads expire in 30 days?

merry60 wrote:Files expire after 30 days of inactivity, not 30 days since the upload.
Jun 17th, 2016, 9:20 am
Jul 12th, 2016, 11:47 am
Two issues - how much WRZ should I offer for a book? I requested a book once, but I was told I offered too little. I increased it, but then there was no reply. After some time, the thread with my request and the messages simply vanished. I have no idea what I did wrong. How do I find what's the "correct" amount to ask for a release?

Second, even after reading all stickies, I'm still not sure what to do when the download link is dead. And a great majority of them is dead. My premium account is pretty much useless, because even if there IS a working mirror (usually it's dead, though) it's from the site that doesn't work with the direct download.
What am I supposed to do? PM the person who posted the book? Post it into Expired releases? Both?
Jul 12th, 2016, 11:47 am
Jul 12th, 2016, 12:21 pm
Carsallo wrote:Two issues - how much WRZ should I offer for a book?

Second, even after reading all stickies, I'm still not sure what to do when the download link is dead.
All your questions are answered in the stickies:

Requests RULES

• You have to offer at least 10 WRZ$ PER BOOK as a reward to the user who fulfills your request. If your request is completed you will have to donate those 10 WRZ$ PER BOOK to the user who fulfilled your request first.
  • You may obviously offer more than 10 WRZ$ if you want the eBook you are looking for badly or urgently, and you can afford it.
  • Your request will be deleted if there has not been a reply within 14 days of the last post.

eBook Section Rules

Dead link requests
  • Please PM the ORIGINAL POSTER with re-up requests
  • If you do not get a reply within a few days (3 at most) you can post in the topic, explaining that you received no response from the OP.
  • If the Original Poster is no longer active or not replacing links, post in the topic or PM a moderator with a link to the thread so it can be moved to Expired and reposted by somebody else.
  • If there is no signature indicating that the OP is not replacing links, check the 'last visited' info in the user's profile: posters are considered absent after 4 weeks since the last login. If in doubt, contact a moderator.
Jul 12th, 2016, 12:21 pm
Aug 4th, 2016, 6:51 am
Hello, just wanted to ask. What happened to that ranking of most downloaded ebooks? I found it very helpful for browsing, but I can't find it on the sight anymore. Was it removed?

merry60 wrote:The top releases have disappeared momentarily because views are disabled and without views, Top Releases has nothing to show. Read about it here: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1499965
Always remember to read the Announcements to keep yourself informed, thanks!
Aug 4th, 2016, 6:51 am
Aug 8th, 2016, 3:45 am
I haven't been on the mobilism site in a long time because I was having difficulties downloading ebooks to my ipad2. Can someone help me get it set up so I can get ebooks?
Aug 8th, 2016, 3:45 am
Aug 10th, 2016, 7:52 am
Hi!

I not make possible download files for usercloud!!!
2-3 click - coming advertising, after nothing....

merry60 wrote:Don't forget to install uBlock origin as we recommend in this topic: .exe or Virus warning after downloading an app, ebook etc..
Also, please check your inbox and reply to my pm, don't forget to include the link to the post where this happens, thanks.
Aug 10th, 2016, 7:52 am