Oct 21st, 2015, 4:07 pm
We're currently under DDoS attack and have set our firewall to a level higher than normal. It sometimes perceives legitimate activity as part of the attack and challenges it with a CAPTCHA. We're still tweaking it. If you receive a challenge during legitimate activity, please post here. I'll get your IP from your post and will be able to check the firewall's logs to see which rule triggered the false positive.
Oct 21st, 2015, 4:07 pm
Oct 21st, 2015, 4:34 pm
I received 2 challenges about 3 hours ago while replying to PMs.
Oct 21st, 2015, 4:34 pm

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Oct 21st, 2015, 5:45 pm
ok Hi I have been having the problems with the additional security code not every post but alot, but now I have a new problem I hope I can explain this right ....when I try to post I hit the new thread button usaually it has the buttons Template and Standard at the top, I use standard but when I try to use the template (but the standard is under the template) once I fill in the template, the preview is fine but the when I submit The standard info is at the bottom of the post, so I have to go back and edit the post. Sometime if the Standard and Template buttons show at the beginning but they are gone after the preview. I hope this makes a little bit of sense. Any help would be great
Kelly
Oct 21st, 2015, 5:45 pm

No longer active.
Oct 26th, 2015, 5:37 am
I posted this on the free talk for a few days ago but no one answered me and I'm thinking I probably should've posted it here to begin with. I apologize for the double post.

My question:

I have a question about avoiding these viruses with a premium account: is it better to use the blue arrows or paste the url into the premium account downloader?

In the past month, I've had malwarebytes and bitdefender each block a malicious web page when using the downloader. Malwarebytes from zippyshare and bitdefender from hugefiles. I thought that the downloader worked the say the blue arrows do, the file is downloaded to mobilism which then prompts the user to start the actual download?

Confused. Please advise.

Thanks.

Stan

libertybelle wrote:I recommend you read this: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=649944 and download adblock plus, it's free. There seems to be a version for everything, even your android device.

I use premium and never had any problems. Using both methods >> blue arrow and pasting url.

Oct 26th, 2015, 5:37 am

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Nov 3rd, 2015, 1:16 am
me10lee83 wrote:How can I see how many WZR$ I have? I can't find it anywhere on my profile. (I read through the FAQ but doesn't seem this is answered there, though I'd think it's the first thing people would want to know after reading the rules!)

I've never posted a request or answered one so I assume I have 50, but want to verify/know how to look it up so I can keep track.

[EDIT] I see now it lists it when I post. Is there another way to see it as well so I don't have to post somewhere to check the balance?

You can open one of your messages in any one of your folders and click on your name to see your WRZ$.
If posting books and fulfilling requests and playing in Contests are not enough ways for you to increase your WRZ, you could try buying VIP status, that will get you an additional amount of WRZ$ equaling 20 times the money donated.
Nov 3rd, 2015, 1:16 am
Nov 3rd, 2015, 8:12 pm
I'm trying to get this book that has been posted but it has dead links and the OP has been Banned.
viewtopic.php?f=122&t=642807&hilit=Robert+L.+Leahy
Can I post a request or do I need to wait until the post is in the recycle bin? And how do you go about getting a post with dead links into the recycled bin?
Nov 3rd, 2015, 8:12 pm

If you happen to post a newer zombie apocalypse book after 11/27/2016 and PM me, i'll donate WRZ's (amount dependent on the book)
Nov 3rd, 2015, 8:20 pm
For future reference, the correct process is explained in the Rules...
If the Original Poster is no longer active or not replacing links, post in the topic or PM a moderator with a link to the thread so it can be moved to Expired and reposted by somebody else.

I have expired the old post. You are welcome either to wait for someone to re-post the book or you can make a new request immediately (for a possibly sooner fill).

meme1272 wrote:I'm trying to get this book that has been posted but it has dead links and the OP has been Banned.
http://mobilism.me/viewtopic.php?f=122&t=642807
Can I post a request or do I need to wait until the post is in the recycle bin? And how do you go about getting a post with dead links into the recycled bin?
Nov 3rd, 2015, 8:20 pm
Nov 4th, 2015, 7:31 am
Please help. There aren't any answers anywhere for this. I use Chrome as my browser. After downloading (and unchecking those boxes and not clicking on the wrong DL button) I get this notification from Chrome "[Your Download] may harm your browsing experience, so Chrome has blocked it.
[Options:] Recover malicious file Remove from list'. What to do? Anyone else run into similar problem? Advice much needed. :)

merry60 wrote:Google’s integration of malware and phishing protection in Chrome made it more secure but very restrictive with the types of files it allows you to download or the types of sites to visit. We all know that there are many “false positives” where Chrome may consider a file or a site harmful, but I don't see how we can help you decide what to do after receiving one of those warnings, really sorry :(
Nov 4th, 2015, 7:31 am
Nov 4th, 2015, 3:05 pm
I've been looking everywhere for these tips! Thanks!
Nov 4th, 2015, 3:05 pm
Nov 4th, 2015, 4:50 pm
how do i delete a post i made?

iheartbooks77 wrote:Hi, some posts like requests can only be deleted by moderators, you can send a pm to a moderator with the link to the post you want deleted and we can remove it for you. I hope this helps :)
Nov 4th, 2015, 4:50 pm
Nov 8th, 2015, 6:07 pm
I am having problems with the "Blue Arrows" (the ones for downloading books not the aeroplanes that do aerobatics :-p ) they are either so slow or they don't download but if I go into the link I can download them there and it doesn't appear to be site specific either. The subscribe to topic is not working for me either I have had a couple of requests get me into hot water as despite the fact they have been fulfilled and I have a subscribe to topic chosen (as well as bookmark) the emails to let me know are not coming, and they are not normally a problem (I have checked trash etc and the address is in my list of contacts.)

On another note is there any plans to open an audiobook topic of it's own, as more and more are being uploaded there are some days if you are just browsing throught the lateste updates there are screeds of audiobooks, any chance of giving them their own room?

amanda138a

merry60 wrote:These are not exactly eBooks issues, you should probably contact the downloader whiz Disk4mat or read this topic: viewtopic.php?p=3070075#3070075
For emails issues please read this topic: viewtopic.php?p=3065705#3065705

The Audiobooks section already exists, what exactly do you mean by "their own room"? :?
Nov 8th, 2015, 6:07 pm
Nov 9th, 2015, 4:20 am
Amanda, the special 'blue arrows' haven't worked for me for a long time now. I just 'right click' on the URL next to the 'blue arrow' and then choose 'copy this URL' from the menu, and then go up to the top of the screen and paste it into the 'Downloader' box.

amanda138a wrote:I am having problems with the "Blue Arrows" (the ones for downloading books not the aeroplanes that do aerobatics :-p ) they are either so slow or they don't download but if I go into the link I can download them there and it doesn't appear to be site specific either. The subscribe to topic is not working for me either I have had a couple of requests get me into hot water as despite the fact they have been fulfilled and I have a subscribe to topic chosen (as well as bookmark) the emails to let me know are not coming, and they are not normally a problem (I have checked trash etc and the address is in my list of contacts.)

On another note is there any plans to open an audiobook topic of it's own, as more and more are being uploaded there are some days if you are just browsing throught the lateste updates there are screeds of audiobooks, any chance of giving them their own room?

amanda138a
Nov 9th, 2015, 4:20 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Nov 13th, 2015, 7:05 am
I have books I would like to upload, but apparently I'm only allowed to look?

merry60 wrote:Everybody is allowed to post, provided you do it in the correct Releases section and not a read-only section. Please take a look at the Posting guidelines and the Rules, and send me a private message explaining your problem in more detail if it persists, thank you.
Nov 13th, 2015, 7:05 am
Dec 3rd, 2015, 1:01 pm
I created an account, searched for a book and after putting in my username and password it comes back with "Username not found". What am I doing wrong???

merry60 wrote:Welcome to mobilism! I would suggest you read the several topics in the opening post of this thread to help you navigate the site.

With the information you provide all I can says is that when you search for a book what you get is search results. When you buy a premium account what you get is a downloader where you'll need to enter your username and password to download. But the two (search/premium download) are not related. Please send me a PM (Private Message) explaining your problem and provide as much detail as possible so we can help you, thanks.
Dec 3rd, 2015, 1:01 pm