Apps that make use of your camera, camera effects, graphics programs
Mar 18th, 2014, 1:52 pm
How might I go about altering my download directory??
Mar 18th, 2014, 1:52 pm
Mar 20th, 2014, 8:58 am
Just renewed my premium service. I challenge anyone to find better value for money for your android device. Great work guys, keep it up.
Mar 20th, 2014, 8:58 am
Mar 22nd, 2014, 12:52 pm
One of the biggest issues I'm seeing, which is getting quite frustrating, is the format of posts affecting the app.

Many releases right now aren't being formatted correctly. So this means no links.

All you get is the post, then....

Download instructions

There are no links after the above. Then it makes you open up the post in a browser & mess with it that way which we all know is a pain.

This issue needs fixed or addressed immediately as I'm finding it has gotten worse.
Mar 22nd, 2014, 12:52 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Mar 23rd, 2014, 10:11 am
plz update to support ART
Mar 23rd, 2014, 10:11 am
Mar 26th, 2014, 10:24 pm
So i'm not sure why valid posts that are talking about the mobilism market & how the releases are not being formatted correctly are being deleted, but i'll mention it again.
Newer releasers are NOT formatting their posts correctly to work with the mobilism market. This has yet to be fixed & is getting a little frustrating. Without this corrected, the app is of no use a certain %.

Can we please fix this issue instead of ignore it? All it takes is making sure the individuals who have this problem, fix them. Plain & simple. The stickies seem to explain rules quite a bit (just like any forum) yet i'm not sure why they are being ignored especially if you want the app to be at its fullest potential for you VIP members.
Mar 26th, 2014, 10:24 pm

Mar 27th, 2014, 7:14 am
quickstang wrote:So i'm not sure why valid posts that are talking about the mobilism market & how the releases are not being formatted correctly are being deleted, but i'll mention it again.
Newer releasers are NOT formatting their posts correctly to work with the mobilism market. This has yet to be fixed & is getting a little frustrating. Without this corrected, the app is of no use a certain %.

Can we please fix this issue instead of ignore it? All it takes is making sure the individuals who have this problem, fix them. Plain & simple. The stickies seem to explain rules quite a bit (just like any forum) yet i'm not sure why they are being ignored especially if you want the app to be at its fullest potential for you VIP members.

We found what the problem was with the releaser whose posts had this issue, they are now being fixed.
Mar 27th, 2014, 7:14 am
Mar 28th, 2014, 4:37 am
@quickstang-It's not ALL the releasers who are causing it; it was the TEMPLATE format vs. STANDARD format; when using template format (to where you just enter the information into the fields) and adding on the download link, it would NOT add the colon " : " at the end of the Download Instructions: therefore resulting in the download links not showing up on the mobilism app; releasers were INDEED using the correct format, but it was the TEMPLATE format itself that was causing the error. Using STANDARD format (FULL EDIT MODE), already has the information filed out, you just need to fill the information in, it also had a colon (:) at the end of Download Instructions unlike using the template format, I would have to SUBMIT my thread, then click on EDIT, and manually enter the " : " directly after " Download Instructions ". I talked it over with MrFuFu, and this has now since been addressed and corrected.
Mar 28th, 2014, 4:37 am
Mar 28th, 2014, 2:16 pm
I figured it might be the : issue, but I was unsure. Glad it was fixed. Unfortunately, that issue results in none of the links showing up in the app, so you can see where the app becomes less useful.

Hopefully the app itself will also get updated down the road as well. Would love to see comments in the post itself without clicking up top to see them.

Keep up the good work :D
Mar 28th, 2014, 2:16 pm

Mar 31st, 2014, 10:53 am
Just upgraded to Premium. Thanks for all the work guys, you really do have the best site around!
Mar 31st, 2014, 10:53 am
Mar 31st, 2014, 4:37 pm
I finally donated and the market is amazing. I didn't think it would be that much easier downloading it with the app versus my PC but it really is a million times easier. It's a great app and I'm glad to be able to finally use it! Thanks guys!
Mar 31st, 2014, 4:37 pm
Apr 2nd, 2014, 6:15 am
Premium services at mobilism are world-class , definitely worth everything !!
Apr 2nd, 2014, 6:15 am

My Friends MetalloideApks & yuki918 ROCK !!!
Apr 11th, 2014, 11:55 pm
another year as a premium user... just love this site
Apr 11th, 2014, 11:55 pm

CoolGadget
XDA Orbit -> Tom Codon's BLACK & BLUE v5.0 ROM
(WM6.1 CE OS 19716)
Apr 14th, 2014, 5:55 pm
Thanks for developing the app. Appreciate it!
Apr 14th, 2014, 5:55 pm
Apr 18th, 2014, 10:31 am
Hi
Might be being stupid were are ebooks stored when downloaded i cannot find them even with a full search
otherwise app great just what i needed for phone & premium subscription a bargin
Apr 18th, 2014, 10:31 am
Apr 19th, 2014, 12:07 am
kkcomp wrote:Hi
Might be being stupid were are ebooks stored when downloaded i cannot find them even with a full search
otherwise app great just what i needed for phone & premium subscription a bargin

/sd card/mobilism/
Apr 19th, 2014, 12:07 am