Apps that make use of your camera, camera effects, graphics programs
Feb 28th, 2012, 6:00 am
does seem to be an isp problem. Both my tablet and desktop was working fine till about 2 days ago now not working. checked my cell phone and no joy there either even though its a different isp. Just fired up up my work laptop that has its on wireless card and everything seems to be fine on it. any idea on how to get around the isp problem? Makes me kind of mad that I just drop the $25 and now im being blocked. anyway thanks for the help.
Feb 28th, 2012, 6:00 am
Feb 28th, 2012, 6:02 am
Wait a couple days maybe the isp will change it (its happened before). It's rather strange they blocked our secondary server but not mobilism.org itself so its fully possible its something else or the ISP made a mistake.
Feb 28th, 2012, 6:02 am
Feb 28th, 2012, 6:27 am
A quick update:
- depositfiles.com is down. The site itself, not our premium account, nothing we can do there
- hotfile.com banned us from their services. So we changed IPs and now everything works again. :P
- letibit and extabit are having problems, working on it. Sorry about these two, we hope to have them back soon.
- filefat.com, hotfile.com, uploading.com, megashare.com are working. We're also trying to get bulletupload introduced into our system as an extra supported host.
Feb 28th, 2012, 6:27 am
Feb 28th, 2012, 1:22 pm
just purchased, but keeps refreshing when trying to use the premium link. So the first post says to use the right login and password case sensitive, but the button to clear passwords doesn't work. Any idea how to delete what i put in the first time for username and password?
Feb 28th, 2012, 1:22 pm
Feb 28th, 2012, 7:24 pm
bobvark wrote:just purchased, but keeps refreshing when trying to use the premium link. So the first post says to use the right login and password case sensitive, but the button to clear passwords doesn't work. Any idea how to delete what i put in the first time for username and password?

The easiest way would be to uninstall and reinstall if clear passwords is not working.
Feb 28th, 2012, 7:24 pm
Feb 28th, 2012, 8:20 pm
Well, similar problem here. I'm a premium user who used to use the app normally but since yesterday I can't download anything. Cleared the login data, uninstalled and re-instalhed mobilism market app but no success at all. The app doesn't even ask for a user name and/or password since after I click the premium link all I get is a blank screen and an endless "refreshing" message...

I must also say that I noticed, when I select an app to download, that when mobilism market loads that app details the pictures are not showing at all. Instead, just a moving circle (as if Mob. market is trying unsuccessfully to load the picture/screenshot).

Any ideas?
Feb 28th, 2012, 8:20 pm
Feb 28th, 2012, 8:36 pm
Im having the same issue, just keeps refreshing so i cleared password and it didnt work so i removed it from the hp touchpad and successfully download the mobilism market and install it on the touchpad but now it wont even ask for a login so i cant use premium and on my two phones it wouldnt even let me download mobilism market for some reason, when i click the download link in this post (on the touchpad it downloaded fine) but on my droid x and droid 3 it just keep timing out and wont even let me get mobilism market.
Feb 28th, 2012, 8:36 pm

Feb 29th, 2012, 5:37 am
Salomao & goofycoolguy: should be fixed now.
Feb 29th, 2012, 5:37 am
Feb 29th, 2012, 4:52 pm
Wow.What a app.Just used for the first time.Great and thanks.
Feb 29th, 2012, 4:52 pm
Feb 29th, 2012, 5:20 pm
Seems to be back working for me again to. :)
Feb 29th, 2012, 5:20 pm
Feb 29th, 2012, 8:20 pm
Yes, it's fixed. Thank you a lot
Feb 29th, 2012, 8:20 pm
Mar 1st, 2012, 9:37 pm
buckowski wrote:Version 1.7 worked fine for me, but 1.8 is crashing all the time.
Where can I found 1.7 apk file? Is new version comming out soon?

I've found version 1.7 apk file but problem is not solved. Version 1.7 is not working anymore. And problem is still same after v.1.8 reinstalled.

When I try to open any app in Mobilism Market (both listed and found) app shows me an error massage in my language - it is something like "Can not open. Application is not responding." So MM app is now useless for me. :(
Mar 1st, 2012, 9:37 pm
Mar 2nd, 2012, 3:39 pm
Hey guys, I'm getting this error message when I try to log in: "Invalid username and/or password", but I checked it 10 times :( .... why I get this error?
Mar 2nd, 2012, 3:39 pm
Mar 2nd, 2012, 9:20 pm
TheWolf91 wrote:Hey guys, I'm getting this error message when I try to log in: "Invalid username and/or password", but I checked it 10 times :( .... why I get this error?

Did you purchase an account? The login feature is for direct downloading, which is a premium feature.
Mar 2nd, 2012, 9:20 pm
Mar 4th, 2012, 2:20 pm
So you mean, if i have a MegaShare Premium account, i can't use it with your app ?
Mar 4th, 2012, 2:20 pm