Services provided by the Mobilism staff to make life easier for our members.
Aug 14th, 2009, 3:42 pm
sadegh_cpu wrote:can u tell me what is the problem with making Cab out of it?also please tell me how make a cab file from this program and i will make a cab and will upload it soon.

Ow, sadegh_cpu, what a wonderful idea! That would help a lot. Not only for the users who ask for that CAB file, but also for keeping the services team's reputation clean. Please try one of the methods described here: EXTRACTING A .CAB FILE FROM AN .EXE ON YOUR DESKTOP and see what you can make of it.

We're respectfully curious if you can help us with this one...

G & a
Aug 14th, 2009, 3:42 pm
Sep 5th, 2009, 6:16 am
I need help in cabbing this one, viewtopic.php?f=43&t=22006&hilit=Talking+Phrase+China2Go+Talking+Phrase+Book+Cantonese
Thank you very much in advance.

Requested CAB file link has been added to the opening release post. Remember: Serial inside means a link to the serial and the serial is also in a .txt file in the install directory from your device. At your service! :D - G & a
Sep 5th, 2009, 6:16 am
Sep 9th, 2009, 9:54 pm
viewtopic.php?f=84&t=1450&hilit=wolfenstein
Can someone cab this for me? I has a mac, and I can't seem to get it to work w/ file juicer. Thx!

Requested CAB file link has been added to the opening post. At your service! :D - G & a
Sep 9th, 2009, 9:54 pm
Sep 11th, 2009, 1:53 pm
I need a software Myguide 6.1 or 6.2 for PDA. Cab file or startup file.

Can we have the release link from the program you want a CAB file for, Sir? (Please) - G & a
Sep 11th, 2009, 1:53 pm
Sep 29th, 2009, 3:29 am
Can't you just run the program and find the cab on your PC?
Sep 29th, 2009, 3:29 am

HTC Touch Diamond|WM 6.1 Pro
HP G60 Laptop|Ubuntu Linux 9.04

I am considering Android. Don't get my wrong I love my Pocket PC, but I want to try it and it's only fair I give it a chance. I will still keep my Pocket PCs...
Sep 29th, 2009, 12:03 pm
mpg187 wrote:Can't you just run the program and find the cab on your PC?
In XP you might be able to do that. In Vista, those cabs are scattered and you have to thoroughly search for the extracted cab files. Some cabs are not easily extracted and need tricks to do that. But then again, our Cab Master will explain better, :wink:
Sep 29th, 2009, 12:03 pm

i can't reup dead links anymore
Sep 29th, 2009, 9:36 pm
Hmmm, I think I recall having issues in Vista, I think they are in a folder somewhere, different than XP and the .NET framework is in a different on.

Myself I use Activesync 3.7.1 in wine on Linux and I get the cabs, or by running a VM of Windows 2000.

Some files can be opened by archiver programs like Pocket RAR and you can pull the cabs out.

It would be cool if there was a way that could pull the cabs out on my Pocket PC, there are times when I am not near a computer and download a program to find out I need to go on my PC to get the cab.

Cabs are my favorite way of installing, I just keep all my cabs in my phones 4GB memory or an SD Card for my iPAQ and I can reinstall them at anytime without ever needing a PC.
Sep 29th, 2009, 9:36 pm

I am considering Android. Don't get my wrong I love my Pocket PC, but I want to try it and it's only fair I give it a chance. I will still keep my Pocket PCs...
Oct 2nd, 2009, 2:55 pm
I would like to request a cab for the following programs.

The Green Myste V1.0

Link:
vga/viewtopic.php?f=86&t=4688

Final Empire v2.0

Link:
vga/viewtopic.php?f=86&t=4160

Thanks in advance.

Green Myste CAB file added to opening post, Final Empire has no working download links for the moment. - G & a

Edit - Final empire CAB file also added to opening release post. (Credits to Ather) - G & a
Oct 2nd, 2009, 2:55 pm
Oct 9th, 2009, 1:25 am
Hi, this is my first post, so please correct any mistakes I make. I would like the CAB for the following game:
http://handheld.softpedia.com/get/Text/ ... 0011.shtml
Thank you.

bryghe, the download on the page you give the link for is already a CAB file. However, it's only a demo, of course. We don't think we've seen this one already released on this site, so we can't make a full working CAB file for that. Hope you understand. You can always request this program in the request topic (here). - G & a

Thanks, I do understand and I'm just getting the hang of the site as well. I appreciate your kindness. I will post a request later today.
Thanks again.
Oct 9th, 2009, 1:25 am
Oct 14th, 2009, 4:45 am
I need a CAB for a registry editor that lets you export and import REG files. THM only lets you export.

I think there is one called Tascal that apparently does it.

mpg187, Sir, you can find a list with released registry editors here. Maybe you can find the program that suits you between those. Then, if not yet provided, we can make a CAB file for that program. Please take a look? - G & a
Oct 14th, 2009, 4:45 am

Oct 23rd, 2009, 5:26 am
Ha u must be sick of me by now. Anyhow this time I desperately need something to clean up my mess or will need to hard reset . I have memmaid and sktools and they r ok, however i need something to DELETE CORRUPT FILES .They r my screw up from moving and deleting its program ...long story . It needs to be a cab file so i am here . Not seen anything yet in forum. Even if u could direct me .My searches come up blank .

Anyhow thanks again
Cat
Oct 23rd, 2009, 5:26 am
Oct 23rd, 2009, 8:50 am
kitaana wrote:Ha u must be sick of me by now. Anyhow this time I desperately need something to clean up my mess or will need to hard reset . I have memmaid and sktools and they r ok, however i need something to DELETE CORRUPT FILES .They r my screw up from moving and deleting its program ...long story . It needs to be a cab file so i am here . Not seen anything yet in forum. Even if u could direct me .My searches come up blank .

Anyhow thanks again
Cat

kitaana, we only get sick in air planes. Beside that, The purpose of this service is to generate/provide you with a CAB file for a program released on the site that you link us to. To find the program you need, you should post your question in the "Software discussion" treat (here). Also, please be more clear about your "DELETE CORRUPT FILES" problem, also take a look at our Remover List - which should be fully CABbed - and, kitaana, I'm sure there are people who are interested in your "long story"...

G & a
Oct 23rd, 2009, 8:50 am
Oct 26th, 2009, 7:56 am
ha ha we have to stop meeting like this ..... there is a cab provided for the scrabble i want but can not get more than 25 kb of the file. i rectified this issue in the past here EXCEPT for this link. http://rapidshare.com/files/175011438/Scrabble.cab | 4233 KB. I would appreciate if u could help. if YOU get this link to work maybe u can email it to me... or just redo the link SOMETHING please. i am a scrabble addict
THANKS
Cat
Oct 26th, 2009, 7:56 am
Oct 26th, 2009, 2:08 pm
Hello Cat, Guy is on vacation until 17 Nov. I will try my best to assist you in the meantime. Could you explain a bit about this :
kitaana wrote:there is a cab provided for the scrabble i want but can not get more than 25 kb of the file.
I'm afraid I don't quite understand what you mean. Did you download it from the release posted here in this site ? If that's so, could you give me the link to that post ? Once I get it, I'll see what I can do to help you with the game, ok with that ? :wink:
Oct 26th, 2009, 2:08 pm

i can't reup dead links anymore
Oct 26th, 2009, 3:49 pm
Hi there,

My issue seems to be with my Omnia i910... sometimes certain cabs only download 25kb ofthe rapidshare files. Have corrected in past with deleting cookies, and all history, reclaiming ram, rebooting. This time nothing works. Now others had issues too but said link was dead, but i don't think so. Can u check to see if that link is ok please then i will know if its on my end . Hope Guy has FUN

thanks
Cat
Oct 26th, 2009, 3:49 pm