Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jan 26th, 2011, 12:10 am
Southern Witch Series by Kimberly Frost
Requirements: ePUB Reader, Mobi Reader, 1.3 MB
Overview: Kimberly Frost is an American author of paranormal romance. Her Southern Witch series is set in the fictional town of Duvall, Texas. The books center on the life of Tammy Jo Trask, a young witch who has trouble controlling her powers. Similar to works by Charlaine Harris or Laurel K. Hamilton, Frost novels are examples of what is known as "kitchen sink fantasy" where different types of paranormal elements such as vampires, werewolves, ghosts, zombies and fairies coexist. Frost won the 2009 P.E.A.R.L. award for Best New Author of Paranormal Romance.
Genre: Paranormal fantasy

Southern Witch 01 – Would-Be Witch: The family magic seems to have skipped over Tammy Jo Trask. All she gets are a few untimely visits from long-dead, smart-mouthed family ghost Edie. But when her locket - an heirloom that happens to hold Edie's soul - is stolen in the midst of a town-wide crime spree, it's time for Tammy to find her inner witch. After a few experiences with her dysfunctional magic, Tammy turns to the only person in small-town Duval, Texas, who can help: the very rich and highly magical Bryn Lyons. He might have all the answers - and a 007 savoir faire to boot - but the locket isn't the only heirloom passed down in Tammy's family. She also inherited a warning: stay away from Lyons.

Southern Witch 02 – Barely Bewitched: Tammy Jo-s misfiring magic has attracted the unwanted attention of WAM, the World Association of Magic. Now, a wand-wielding wizard and a menacing fire warlock have come to Duvall to train her for a dangerous mandatory challenge. But is there more to their arrival than they claim? When a curse leads to a toxic spill of pixie dust, the town comes unglued and the doors between the human and faery worlds begin to open. To rescue the town and to face the impossible magical test, Tammy needs the help of incredibly handsome Bryn Lyons, but WAM has declared him totally off-limits. To avoid deadly consequences, Tammy probably ought to follow the rules this time.

On the other hand, rebellion is an old Texas tradition.

Download Instructions:
https://drop.download/lv7zv1p2gkk7

Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) http://filescdn.com/wgrmrc0cv4oh
Jan 26th, 2011, 12:10 am

Jan 27th, 2011, 1:17 pm
Nice release merry, 2 x 5 10 WRZ$ reward. Category: Novels
Jan 27th, 2011, 1:17 pm
Feb 7th, 2011, 2:53 pm
Hi,

By any chance would you have the 3rd book halfway hexed?
Feb 7th, 2011, 2:53 pm
Feb 7th, 2011, 9:18 pm
sophiesha wrote:Hi,

By any chance would you have the 3rd book halfway hexed?
Little bird told me that paperback version will be released in March 2011 unless of course some angel drop it on the net sooner than that, :wink:
Feb 7th, 2011, 9:18 pm

i can't reup dead links anymore
Feb 11th, 2011, 3:01 pm
Ok, maybe not an angel but a kitty dropped the said book here : viewtopic.php?f=121&t=163739
Feb 11th, 2011, 3:01 pm

i can't reup dead links anymore
Jul 20th, 2011, 4:48 pm
Jul 20th, 2011, 4:48 pm

Post rewarded by merry60 on Jul 20th, 2011, 5:29 pm.
+6 max for mirrors

≡ PM me if my links are down, thank you.
≡ If you like my release, please say thanks by clicking on the Image button.