[ 4 posts ] 
 Post: #1 | Post subject: 3 Novels by Blake Crouch (.ePUB)(.MOBI)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:49 pm 
Major eBook Releaser

WRZ$: 113629.56

Device: The New iPad
3 Novels by Black Crouch
Requirements: ePUB or MOBI reader, 3.68 MB
Overview: Blake Crouch was born near the piedmont town of Statesville, North Carolina in 1978. He attended the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and graduated Phi Beta Kappa in 2000 with degrees in English and Creative Writing. Blake lives with his family in southwest Colorado, where he is at work on a new book

ImageImageImage

Run (2011)
Picture this: A landscape of American genocide...
5 D A Y S A G O
A rash of bizarre murders swept the country…
Senseless. Brutal. Seemingly unconnected.
A cop walked into a nursing home and unloaded his weapons on elderly and staff alike.
A mass of school shootings.
Prison riots of unprecedented brutality.
Mind-boggling acts of violence in every state.
4 D A Y S A G O
The murders increased ten-fold…
3 D A Y S A G O
The President addressed the nation and begged for calm and peace…
2 D A Y S A G O
The killers began to mobilize…
Y E S T E R D A Y
All the power went out…
T O N I G H T
They’re reading the names of those to be killed on the Emergency Broadcast System. You are listening over the battery-powered radio on your kitchen table, and they’ve just read yours.
Your name is Jack Colclough. You have a wife, a daughter, and a young son. You live in Albuquerque, New Mexico. People are coming to your house to kill you and your family. You don’t know why, but you don’t have time to think about that any more.
You only have time to….
R U N

Pines (2012)
Secret service agent Ethan Burke arrives in Wayward Pines, Idaho, with a clear mission: locate and recover two federal agents who went missing in the bucolic town one month earlier. But within minutes of his arrival, Ethan is involved in a violent accident. He comes to in a hospital, with no ID, no cell phone, and no briefcase. The medical staff seems friendly enough, but something feels.off. As the days pass, Ethan's investigation into the disappearance of his colleagues turns up more questions than answers. Why can't he get any phone calls through to his wife and son in the outside world? Why doesn't anyone believe he is who he says he is? And what is the purpose of the electrified fences surrounding the town? Are they meant to keep the residents in? Or something else out? Each step closer to the truth takes Ethan further from the world he thought he knew, from the man he thought he was, until he must face a horrifying fact - he may never get out of Wayward Pines alive. Intense and gripping, Pines is another masterful thriller from the mind of bestselling novelist Blake Crouch.

Famous (2010)
'My name is Lancelot Blue Dunkquist, and the best thing about me is, when you doll me up right, I look just like the movie star, James Jansen.' Meet Lance. 38-years-old. Works a meaningless job. Still lives above his parents' garage. By all accounts, a world-class loser. Except for one glaring exception. He has a million-dollar face. Lance has been mistaken twenty-eight times for the Oscar-winning movie star, James Jansen, and for the last 10 years, he's saved his money, studied Jansen's films, his moves, his idiosyncrasies, even the way he speaks. Now, after an unceremonious termination from his job, Lance has decided that the time has come to go after his dream. From New York's ridiculous avant-garde, off-off Broadway scene, to the surreal glitter of Los Angeles, follow Lance on his madcap journey of self-abandonment to become his likeness. Part comedy, part human tragedy, and part suspense, the world through the eyes of Lancelot Blue Dunkquist is like none you've ever seen.

Download Instructions:
http://uploaded.net/file/we61pws6/Blake_Crouch.rar

Mirrors:
http://rapidgator.net/file/61541126/Blake_Crouch.rar.html

Last edited by David_James on Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:02 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:49 pm 
The Advertiser

Post: #2 | Post subject: Re: Run by Blake Crouch (.ePUB)(.LIT)(.MOBI)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:27 pm 
Administrator

WRZ$: 109328.60

Device: Good Ol' Sony PRS 505
Nice release dj, 1 x 5: 5 WRZ$ reward. Category: Novels

Thank you.

Offline Profile  

Post: #3 | Post subject: Re: 2 Novels by Blake Crouch (.ePUB)(.MOBI)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:25 am 
Major eBook Releaser

Added "Pines".

Offline Profile  

Post: #4 | Post subject: Re: 3 Novels by Blake Crouch (.ePUB)(.MOBI)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:02 pm 
Major eBook Releaser

Added "Famous"

Offline Profile  

[ 4 posts ]