Mainstream fiction, from all-time classics to contemporary novels
Oct 12th, 2014, 8:03 pm
I check this app daily, my only hope is that soon it will be ART compatible!
Oct 12th, 2014, 8:03 pm
Oct 14th, 2014, 9:42 am
I love this opportunity to try apps before purchase in play store!
Thanks!
Oct 14th, 2014, 9:42 am

Stari
Oct 15th, 2014, 4:27 pm
stari64 wrote:I love this opportunity to try apps before purchase in play store!
Thanks!

This is the same thing that I do, Ive spent over 200 bux on apps but never before trying it here... i have found some apps where the free version does me just fine..
Oct 15th, 2014, 4:27 pm
Oct 20th, 2014, 4:31 am
cool and practical app, but sometimes unstable.

issues :
app freeze, then forceclose when i have too much favorites (10 fav's is already too much for the app. oO), is an sqlite database not more stable than the actual system ?
"recent apps" are marked as new, but not always unmarked, and wont unmark.
update checking is not working, random results, and very slow.

"should be cool" :
setting personalisation items into a new tab (themes, icons...), a bit spammimng app's releases category.
offline caching, so, not needed to refresh the complete app/games/etc lists, only the new items should be added.
updating the design to the new "google guidelines", but with a bit of personalisation (lige here, colors etc.) (themechooser support? :D)
acces to comments, read/whrite. (always opening the tread in a browser to read or submit a comment is a bit annoying.)

i'm not an android developper, and cannot help to make all that possible, but, if anyone can make this, it should be great. :D
Oct 20th, 2014, 4:31 am

Devices :
G925F 32gb (S6Edge) - rooted - xposed - knox void
G900F 16gb (S5) - CM13 (14 asap) - xposed - knox void
Oct 27th, 2014, 1:13 am
Why ist not work?
I try to go in Android APP release and rhere comming the content cant loaded!
Oct 27th, 2014, 1:13 am
Oct 28th, 2014, 2:15 am
For those who are doubting and shit like that, trust me its worth it soooo much.
Its as easy as friggin' play store, only now u can get everything as u wish :))

The dude u need to contact also responds very fast, and when money is wired (paypal)
its done after that in say like 5-15min max. So no fake shit either!!!

Ciao ciao
Oct 28th, 2014, 2:15 am
Oct 28th, 2014, 9:05 am
So grateful for the team here at Mobilism. I've been a member now and with these sales every year it makes it so easy to maintain access to all the great offerings with the premium downloader.

Oct 28th, 2014, 9:05 am
Oct 28th, 2014, 5:23 pm
waiting for mobilism app new look!!!
Oct 28th, 2014, 5:23 pm

Thanks,
PRASAD CHOWDARY
Oct 28th, 2014, 5:50 pm
I downloaded the app from the link from OP and when I install the .apk it just says "x app not installed"
No error message nothing and I have unknown sources checked so that isn't the problem. Anyone else encounter this?
Oct 28th, 2014, 5:50 pm
Oct 31st, 2014, 11:50 pm
Another year of premium just bought, and an extra $10 for a few beers on me. Thx for all your hard work Disk4mat, it's most appreciated.

Would love to see the app updated, especially since the confirmation of the (ART default) Android Lollipop OS being released Nov. 3rd for many devices, including mine. Also would be great to see a more modern interface with the app.
Oct 31st, 2014, 11:50 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Nov 2nd, 2014, 5:25 am
Eastbei wrote:I downloaded the app from the link from OP and when I install the .apk it just says "x app not installed"
No error message nothing and I have unknown sources checked so that isn't the problem. Anyone else encounter this?

Same issue here, either download half way not continue or app downloaded is incomplete. but download from computer from the same link has no issue. has been facing this issue for the past few days.
Nov 2nd, 2014, 5:25 am
Nov 4th, 2014, 3:19 am
loomis wrote:
Eastbei wrote:I downloaded the app from the link from OP and when I install the .apk it just says "x app not installed"

Same issue here, either download half way not continue or app downloaded is incomplete. but download from computer from the same link has no issue. has been facing this issue for the past few days.

What you're experiencing is a known issue with certain android browsers and specific hosts. Try using a different browser such as Firefox or Opera for your downloads, or use your PC if all else fails.
Nov 4th, 2014, 3:19 am

Nov 4th, 2014, 1:51 pm
do you guys need any testers for the new mobilism app? sign me up for testing :)
Nov 4th, 2014, 1:51 pm

Nov 5th, 2014, 6:14 pm
So glad I stopped lurking and became not just a member, but a VIP. Downloading is now so easy and just a click away!
Thanks so much for setting me up, Disk4mat! :D
Nov 5th, 2014, 6:14 pm
Nov 7th, 2014, 11:08 pm
please update this to 2.0 like the website
Nov 7th, 2014, 11:08 pm