Mainstream fiction, from all-time classics to contemporary novels
Feb 6th, 2014, 1:25 pm
Do you get an error when installing it on your Moto X or what? I don't care about ART & I am on Dalvik as well because i'm rooted & have Xposed as well.

Have you uninstalled it, cleared data, & all of that jazz? I assume you've tried everything. Not sure what is causing it. I wonder if it could be variants of the phone. I'm on T-mobile. I wouldn't think it would matter, but I do not know.

I also assume under security settings you have Unknown Sources check marked? (allow installation of apps from unknown sources)
Feb 6th, 2014, 1:25 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Feb 6th, 2014, 2:55 pm
Disk4mat wrote:Unlimitzone.com has now been fixed. Users posting ul.to links through goo.gl (rendering them inaccessible to the premium downloader) have been warned.

Also, billionuploads.com is now supported.

And this is why you are a Mod. You always seem to take care of issues when they're brought to your attention. :D
Appreciate all the work you do Disk.
Feb 6th, 2014, 2:55 pm

Feb 6th, 2014, 8:00 pm
This is a must have for Android user, great interface and navigation. Each new version has made improvements on the last and it is so much easier than using mobile web or tapatalk. I actually prefer the Android app over sitting in front of my desktop using a full web page, unless I am venturing into another section that requires a large amount of large files.

Nothing in this world is perfect, here are a few things that I have noticed and a few suggestions to make App even better:

Sometimes when you enter into a thread on the app the full page does not load like this...
It seems to be something with the download links screwing with the layout, script, Premium Downloader or something similar because it is always cut off underneath Download Instructions: and it only effects certain threads, it doesn't happen allot, but enough that you notice it as a bug. So then you have to hit the button to open in browser to download it.

It would be great if the app supported rar archives like it does to the zips already, so it would also automatically unrar the packages that are rar'd and not zip'd.

Another option that would be great is rather then doing: Open "Mobilism Market App" > "My Applications", choosing "App X" > Update > Results, if we could somehow automate that process. To receive "Update Available for App X Click Here To Update" and it takes you to the update results, kind of like the way you get Play Store updates.Thats asking a bit much i know, but even if it was done this way: "Mobilism Market App" > "My Applications" > "Updates" > have it return a list of updates available for all your installed apps, or even just returning a list of Apps that have updates available then clicking that app on the list and having it return the results, that would still be awesome. There are a bunch of ways you can go about it. I would assume you would also want to add the ability to turn off the all update notifications, for users who would rather not get notices. I also understand with naming scheme and how the people make the new post will effect the Updates results, but that applies to the current procedure already.

And maybe giving the Mobilism Market App the ability to do other things quickly with additional buttons like we have on the top for:
Thanks / Thumbs Up / Thumbs Down
Links Dead
Share - using the standard Android Share protocol, where you would be "Sharing" the full web address of that app/topic.
Quick Reply - instead of having the full features of replying like on the web, tapatalk or something, just bare minimum reply support to avoid turning it into a forum app instead of app distro.

Those are just a few of my thoughts, some of them may sound ridiculous from a developers point of view I understand. Again Great "FREE" App for a Great "FREE" Site, make your donations to help the Site continue to operate like it is and giving it the ability to grow and get even better. Having Premium Downloader access make the app experience even better, for that alone is worth the donation to become VIP.

Last but not least thank you to Disk4mat for always answering my dumb inquires and helping me out, pointing me in the right direction.
Feb 6th, 2014, 8:00 pm
Feb 6th, 2014, 9:09 pm
msespindola wrote:I have it working on my Moto X 4.4.2 & my Nexus 7 (2013) running OmniRom 4.4.2

I've never had an issue with either device. I also just replaced the Galaxy Nexus running 4.4.2 with the Moto X & no issues ever on the Galaxy Nexus either.

I am not running ART on anything if that helps.

Im running Moto X with 4.4.2 and it cant be installed!Be ART or Dalvik(now i have to stay on Dalvik cuz of Root and Xposed modules)
I dont what it is,but,in some devices isnt installing!

I got the same with my Nexus 7 2013,

Stock ROM, KitKat 4.2.2, unknown sources checked, not rooted yet, either ART or Dalvik runtime enabled, it will not install, just gives the "X App not installed" error I have pictured in my other posts.....

No problem installing/sideloading other downloaded apps, from Mobilism!!!

More than 1 person has this, it is happening, with this App, nothing to do with signing, etc.

I won't go VIP because I cannot install Mobilism App on my Tablet.

Funny thing is the very same download does install on my rooted Moto G phone, running 4.2.2....very strange indeed.
Feb 6th, 2014, 9:09 pm
Feb 9th, 2014, 2:30 am
Could someone please make a ART compatible version of the market? I would greatly appreciate it. I am not able to even install the application, due to me using Android RunTime in KitKat. I thought all hope was lost until I realized I started out using the forum thwn discovered the app. I do not kniw how hard it is to make a compatible version. I am not a developer. I hope it is as easy as updating the sdk and a recompile. Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.
Feb 9th, 2014, 2:30 am
Feb 11th, 2014, 8:39 pm
Third year running and I love it. Works perfectly in all my devices
Feb 11th, 2014, 8:39 pm
Feb 15th, 2014, 10:57 am
I donated last year and had no problem donating again this year. Sometimes using the Android App all the download links have been cut off but I know the Mods are aware and have no worries at all.
Feb 15th, 2014, 10:57 am
Feb 18th, 2014, 1:19 am
Thanks so much for this - new discovery that you could do this - makes a great board wonderful :D
Feb 18th, 2014, 1:19 am
Feb 22nd, 2014, 3:58 am
Just renewed another year of being a Premium VIP member. Time spenT manually downloading on s
Web 20 minutes. Time spent finding the ebooks I like to read 2 minutes. Not having to do that cheap anymore Isa priceless. Just like VIP status.
Feb 22nd, 2014, 3:58 am

Feb 25th, 2014, 9:54 pm
Just become a VIP member, though it was about time i gave something back.
Just downloaded the App to my Nexus 7 so will have a play.

good job to all

thanks for the quick turnaronud Disk4Mat
Feb 25th, 2014, 9:54 pm

Mar 4th, 2014, 9:45 pm
I've been on my 2nd yr donating for several months now and as much as I love the site and app, I'd really like to see an update to the market....it's almost been 1 yr since the last update and the search problem has been here for a while now.

Searching for "amber rss" in app returns no results, however the app is listed in the latest releases and the on-site search finds this just fine. The market can't locate the app via search even with the term "amber", it comes up with "amber route" but not "amber rss".

It was upped 4 days ago so I'm not sure what the issue is but this issue has been around for as long as I've been using the market. Having to open my browser on my phone and use the on-site search to make sure an app isn't on the site kind of defeats the purpose of the app for me. Maybe you could look into it disk4mat. Thx
Mar 4th, 2014, 9:45 pm

Mar 5th, 2014, 4:07 pm
More often then not nowadays if the download is not in an archive file (rar, zip, ect.) the apk will not work and I get the error "Parse Error - There was a problem parsing the package." I'm attaching an image of said error too. Please advise as to whether this is a bug that is being looked at or if there is a fix for it. It's becoming quite frustrating and I'd like very much to resolve the issue seeing as I paid for the subscription and use the market daily when it is working. If someone could contact me about this too it would be greatly appreciated.

Here is the image link if it will help Image
Mar 5th, 2014, 4:07 pm
Mar 6th, 2014, 7:07 pm
Syman1967 wrote:Just become a VIP member, though it was about time i gave something back.
Just downloaded the App to my Nexus 7 so will have a play.

good job to all

thanks for the quick turnaronud Disk4Mat

thank you
Mar 6th, 2014, 7:07 pm
Mar 12th, 2014, 1:16 am
Works great on Iconia A200.. So I donated.. Love this site.
Mar 12th, 2014, 1:16 am
Mar 12th, 2014, 1:43 am
I have been a Premium User for a little over one year, and it is really great. Awesome Service and Quality!
Thanks
Mar 12th, 2014, 1:43 am