Mainstream fiction, from all-time classics to contemporary novels
Mar 1st, 2016, 3:43 am
eMcE wrote:I can not install it due this F**N Content Guard bullshit which is implemented in my rom. Does anyone knows, how to disable it?
Those method with xposed module "ContentGuardDisabler" that I mentioned here:
http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=416&t=1233081&start=0
don't work anymore for me.
I don't know, if this is due a rom version MM 6.0.1 or some new "CG" version?

This is due to the ROM, Android M, AOSP doesn't incorporate content guarding. Here's a summary of what and why it is happening.:http://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s5/general/aicp-exodus-anti-piracy-service-t3177648

I suggest you flash a different ROM that doesn't have content guard, and stop supporting those ROM developers altogether.
Mar 1st, 2016, 3:43 am
Mar 1st, 2016, 8:55 pm
Brandon Smith wrote:
eMcE wrote:I can not install it due this F**N Content Guard bullshit which is implemented in my rom. Does anyone knows, how to disable it?
Those method with xposed module "ContentGuardDisabler" that I mentioned here:
http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=416&t=1233081&start=0
don't work anymore for me.
I don't know, if this is due a rom version MM 6.0.1 or some new "CG" version?

This is due to the ROM, Android M, AOSP doesn't incorporate content guarding. Here's a summary of what and why it is happening.:http://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s5/general/aicp-exodus-anti-piracy-service-t3177648

I suggest you flash a different ROM that doesn't have content guard, and stop supporting those ROM developers altogether.

Yeap.. Exactly this crap!
On some roms can be disabled, but on some like VRToxin 3.0 not.
Hopefully the fulmics don't have this sh**t ;) or can be disabled on it.

BTW.. this new "bi***h somehow deleted my xposed framework - well partially - and has bricked my phone!
F***n malware-trojan-crap!
The phone is now in service.
Mar 1st, 2016, 8:55 pm

Never be somebody's second, but always be second to one!
Mar 5th, 2016, 12:05 am
rivered9 wrote:I'm having problems where the program does not remember my login information. It's annoying to have to retype my username password every time I want to download something. Easier to just go to the host site and download from there.

Same problem here please sort out thank you for any help
Mar 5th, 2016, 12:05 am

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Mar 5th, 2016, 12:07 am
ChilliBo wrote:I cant premium download via Mobilism app.. For uploaded it says "account free: please check ur premium account " and for uploads.to there comes "couldn't connect uploads.to at port 443"

Same here since a few days

Hulkload.com: it downloads a broken 1mb file named "_mobilism.org"

Since a few days, most releases must be downloaded manually as ul.to and Hulkload.com are the most used for releases

Hope you get it sorted

Good luck
Mar 5th, 2016, 12:07 am
Mar 5th, 2016, 12:11 am
gtZ765: are you on Mobilism Market v1.91 or v1.9. Sounds like you're on the old version on which lots of filehosts will no longer work.
Mar 5th, 2016, 12:11 am
Mar 5th, 2016, 7:25 am
Ah, yes, i remained on old version despite your recommendation, because of the password issue

I have a rather complex password and i was too lazy to remember it...
Mar 5th, 2016, 7:25 am
Mar 5th, 2016, 9:29 pm
Indeed, the 2 servers work properly under 1.91

However, I tried everything, both chrome or default browser, no way to make the login credentials stick.

The credentials are correctly remembered for the forum inside browser, but not through app. Could it be some selinux permissions under Android +5.1 ? If someone is running a permissive kernel, maybe he can confirm if the issue is absent?
Mar 5th, 2016, 9:29 pm
Mar 20th, 2016, 4:44 pm
Do you happen to have a version of this that works on ios?
Mar 20th, 2016, 4:44 pm

PM me if any of my links are broken. :)

Mar 20th, 2016, 5:06 pm
andileibi wrote:Hello, I can not install the "MobilismMarket.apkV1.91.apk" on my Sony Xperia Z3C
Got Message "App not installed"
http://members.24speed.at/andi/dowloads/scandro.png
On my Xperia Tablet Z it works normaly.

Any ideas?

Uninstall the previous version before install v1.91.

There is currently no version for iOS.
Mar 20th, 2016, 5:06 pm
Mar 23rd, 2016, 6:58 am
thanks sir..
Mar 23rd, 2016, 6:58 am
Mar 23rd, 2016, 7:30 am
Hey guys @Mobilism!!! Just wanted to show my appreciation for creating such an amazing app and providing such an easy and convenient way of getting all the apps I have really been struggling to find anywhere, especially with those horrendous 'All in one Downloader' apk's, which is just asking for malware lol

Its so good to be back here too after such a long while, My HDD failed a long time a go when i had no Firefox sync and ended up losing this site as I stopped using my Android! Pheeew... All is good now, I can stop having rage attacks when trying to find something as simple as OSC Midi controller lol

Thanks a million to all who are involved, you guys and gals are awesome!! Will def donate as soon as my trial ends and get paid, you guys deserve a lot of good karma for this!!! Also, loving the Deezer, Spotify and TuneIn Radio (Premium MOD's) well happy someone has managed to figure out how to do that, with all the big three no less...

Spread Peace & Love ;) Have a good day!!
Mar 23rd, 2016, 7:30 am
Mar 24th, 2016, 5:07 pm
Grizzly123 wrote:
rivered9 wrote:I'm having problems where the program does not remember my login information. It's annoying to have to retype my username password every time I want to download something. Easier to just go to the host site and download from there.

Same problem here please sort out thank you for any help

has there been any progress in fixing this?
Mar 24th, 2016, 5:07 pm
Mar 26th, 2016, 4:24 pm
Downloads OK but won't install. I'm running Android 5.1 on a samsung galaxy s2 tablet.
Mar 26th, 2016, 4:24 pm