Mainstream fiction, from all-time classics to contemporary novels
Mar 27th, 2016, 3:52 pm
svale wrote:Downloads OK but won't install. I'm running Android 5.1 on a samsung galaxy s2 tablet.

Have you uninstalled the previous version of Mobilism Market?
Mar 27th, 2016, 3:52 pm
Mar 27th, 2016, 8:47 pm
svale wrote:Downloads OK but won't install. I'm running Android 5.1 on a samsung galaxy s2 tablet.

Hi, did you check that ' allow unknown sources' is enabled under settings or do you mean the downloads done within the app itself?
Mar 27th, 2016, 8:47 pm
Mar 29th, 2016, 7:05 pm
Any idea when a new version will be released
Mar 29th, 2016, 7:05 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Apr 3rd, 2016, 10:59 am
Really like the app, but hate how it looks...if someone is interested I could design a new app ( design only as I am not a developer ) with a more lollipop/marshmallow "vibe"
Apr 3rd, 2016, 10:59 am
Apr 3rd, 2016, 5:04 pm
Really having problems with this at the moment please let us go back to a older version
Apr 3rd, 2016, 5:04 pm

Apr 3rd, 2016, 10:49 pm
Grizzly123 wrote:Really having problems with this at the moment please let us go back to a older version

The older version has a version of the Premium downloader that will no longer work.
Apr 3rd, 2016, 10:49 pm
Apr 7th, 2016, 5:12 pm
Is the latest version 1.91

Have alot of issues when downloading via premium.
The download appears to fail and the package is invalid.

Go through the effort of downloading it via the free method
and it downloads properly without a currupted package?

Do you have a active developer on this?
Do you want a extra head on it?
Apr 7th, 2016, 5:12 pm
Apr 8th, 2016, 11:01 am
dave7802 wrote:Is the latest version 1.91

Have alot of issues when downloading via premium.
The download appears to fail and the package is invalid.

Go through the effort of downloading it via the free method
and it downloads properly without a currupted package?

Do you have a active developer on this?
Do you want a extra head on it?

Yes, v1.91 is the latest, did you update to it? The Premium downloader will not work if you still have an older version.
Apr 8th, 2016, 11:01 am
Apr 8th, 2016, 11:13 am
I have been running the latest version.
I will come back with some Posts that this does it on.

There is an underlying bug somewhere, As if I got to X post and download via Premium it works.

if i go to Z post, the download appears to download instantly, but the package itself has corrupted
(Size check does not match the original APK)

If you use the same download link, but select FREE, then the download works and it fully downloads.

Ill provide a video showing this.
if you had a Debug version, i can provide so much more.

Can you have the App Output all actions to a Log and ill provide this?
It may not even be the APK at fault, But the Premium script itself.

Nor is this a Device specific issue, i have been using Mobilism for years and i have been using this app for years.
On 3 devices, Nexus, Samsung Note 3, and edge i have had this issue on.
Apr 8th, 2016, 11:13 am
Apr 9th, 2016, 7:21 pm
Does this have an option to auto update apps?
Apr 9th, 2016, 7:21 pm

Device: Pixel XL Very Silver 32 GB
Kernel: E-X
ROM- Stock
Apr 10th, 2016, 3:16 pm
The only issue I'm having is the app has been really slow the past few days. I don't know if has to do with the site upgrade, but when I click a release, I get the spinning circle that says connecting, please wait. I let it set for 2 min & no luck. On occasion if it sets longer, the topic shows up. I know this isn't network related on my end as this has happened on 3 separate networks. Again, this only started the past few days.
Apr 10th, 2016, 3:16 pm

Apr 10th, 2016, 4:10 pm
quickstang wrote:The only issue I'm having is the app has been really slow the past few days. I don't know if has to do with the site upgrade, but when I click a release, I get the spinning circle that says connecting, please wait. I let it set for 2 min & no luck. On occasion if it sets longer, the topic shows up. I know this isn't network related on my end as this has happened on 3 separate networks. Again, this only started the past few days.

I'm having the very same problem. I sure hope they figure this out asap.
Apr 10th, 2016, 4:10 pm

Clarkeskitty
Apr 13th, 2016, 1:18 am
Hey guys, for all those asking about login credentials not being remembered. This is a known bug and the devs are working on the new Mobilism 2.0 app so this bug will have to remain until the new app comes out. I know it kinda sucks but bare with it for a while longer. Hopefully the new app won't be too far away from completion! :)
Apr 13th, 2016, 1:18 am

Apr 18th, 2016, 3:33 am
clarkeskitty wrote:
quickstang wrote:The only issue I'm having is the app has been really slow the past few days. I don't know if has to do with the site upgrade, but when I click a release, I get the spinning circle that says connecting, please wait. I let it set for 2 min & no luck. On occasion if it sets longer, the topic shows up. I know this isn't network related on my end as this has happened on 3 separate networks. Again, this only started the past few days.

I'm having the very same problem. I sure hope they figure this out asap.

It appears it fixed itself, but I do have a problem on some releases now where it will download fine, but won't install.

I downloaded the latest Facebook, & no issues. I tap install, you can see the facebook icon & it telling me it won't erase anything, then the X with app not installed. Tried this with 2 different links & a no go.

Downloaded the same version from APK Mirror & no issues. So i'm not sure what's happening on the Mobilism side that's causing this to happen. I'm using 1.91 & clicking premium links.

One thing though is that it doesn't appear to happen with everything.
Apr 18th, 2016, 3:33 am

Apr 18th, 2016, 4:05 am
Hey quickstang,

Two things I'm thinking here that might cause your problem and are both easily corrected:

1) The file you're downloading is not a .apk file. It is a .rar (most likely) or a .zip file. To work around this, download a file manager (ES File Explorer) and an archive manager (ZArchiver). Browse to the Mobilism folder and tap on the file you downloaded, and open it with ZArchiver. U can install the .apk file within or extract it and install it.

2) You may be downloading an app designed for a newer version of Android. If you don't have Lollipop yet, this is a possibility.

That's all I can think of. Hope it helps!
Apr 18th, 2016, 4:05 am