Mainstream fiction, from all-time classics to contemporary novels
Apr 19th, 2016, 3:00 am
NoXion1 wrote:Hey quickstang,

Two things I'm thinking here that might cause your problem and are both easily corrected:

1) The file you're downloading is not a .apk file. It is a .rar (most likely) or a .zip file. To work around this, download a file manager (ES File Explorer) and an archive manager (ZArchiver). Browse to the Mobilism folder and tap on the file you downloaded, and open it with ZArchiver. U can install the .apk file within or extract it and install it.

2) You may be downloading an app designed for a newer version of Android. If you don't have Lollipop yet, this is a possibility.

That's all I can think of. Hope it helps!

Thanks for the response.

1. It's an apk when downloaded. It even shows it upon downloading. So that's not the problem.

2. I'm on a Nexus 6P with 6.0.1 so that's not the issue either.

Thanks!
Apr 19th, 2016, 3:00 am

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Apr 19th, 2016, 3:52 am
Is it certain hosts that are causing the issue? Could be corrupted dl maybe but that's the only other things I can think of. I'm stumped lol.
Apr 19th, 2016, 3:52 am

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Apr 23rd, 2016, 12:18 pm
Hi everyone:
sorry if this is cover else-where but can't find where.
when using the premium app every time I atempt to download anything I am asked to enter my password over and over. Any thoughts and or ideas How I can have the app remember my log on info?
it does let me download once I enter the info but is boring having to enter it each time.
thanks
Apr 23rd, 2016, 12:18 pm
Apr 25th, 2016, 3:11 am
I was recommended to comment here with feedback.
I just updated to premium and honestly I think the app needs some very vital overhaul.
1. The UI is outdated.
2. Add in a Login/Account setting or option.
3. I don't know, just those two really.
Apr 25th, 2016, 3:11 am
Apr 25th, 2016, 7:44 am
Soooo any chance gonna fix the bug of 1.91 not remember credentials or should I just downgrade to 1.9?
Apr 25th, 2016, 7:44 am
Apr 25th, 2016, 8:43 am
rivered9 wrote:Soooo any chance gonna fix the bug of 1.91 not remember credentials or should I just downgrade to 1.9?

v1.9 will connect you to our old Premium server, where most filehosts will not work. I suggest you wait till the written from scratch v2.0 comes out, we're no longer focusing on v1.x.
Apr 25th, 2016, 8:43 am
Apr 25th, 2016, 10:50 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
rivered9 wrote:Soooo any chance gonna fix the bug of 1.91 not remember credentials or should I just downgrade to 1.9?

v1.9 will connect you to our old Premium server, where most filehosts will not work. I suggest you wait till the written from scratch v2.0 comes out, we're no longer focusing on v1.x.

Glad to know this will be addressed! You guys do great work. Premium subscriber for several years now and loving it more and more all the time!
Apr 25th, 2016, 10:50 pm
May 18th, 2016, 7:20 pm
V. 1.91 on mobile network it is ok, but when I switch to wireless, nothing to show, no apk... Any ideea? Sorry for my english
May 18th, 2016, 7:20 pm
May 21st, 2016, 2:48 pm
I’ve just upgraded my subscription to Premium for Life. Honestly, it was a no-brainer - the value of the books I have had access to in the last 12 months already exceeds the payment.

But it is not just about the money; joining Mobilism has changed my reading life. I have found out about authors and series that I would never have discovered if it were not for the generous contributors who take time to format and upload so many titles. Sure, there’s a load of stuff I am not interested in but I just ignore it and click on the next page.

Thank you to you all.

At risk of causing blushes, Disk4mat is a brilliant administrator and made the whole process quick, simple and efficient. Thank you so much for doing this, and for continuing to provide/support such an amazing resource. The service you give is fantastic :clap: :clap: :clap:
May 21st, 2016, 2:48 pm
Jun 1st, 2016, 3:56 pm
Disk4mat wrote:

Any news on the 2.0 update?
Jun 1st, 2016, 3:56 pm
Jun 1st, 2016, 8:16 pm
@bb: still being worked on. Completed:
- GUI
- topics/posts, and everything to do with viewing topics/posts, including replies
- forums, and everything to do with viewing forums' contents
- PMs
- Top Releases
- Releases topic view & discussion topic view (the two have been made to function differently)

Currently work is on the Premium downloader integration and optimizations/responsiveness, and settings have yet to be done.
Jun 1st, 2016, 8:16 pm
Jun 1st, 2016, 9:28 pm
Disk4mat wrote:@bb: still being worked on. Completed:
- GUI
- topics/posts, and everything to do with viewing topics/posts, including replies
- PMs
- Top Releases
- Releases topic view & discussion topic view (the two have been made to function differently)

Currently work is on the Premium downloader integration and optimizations/responsiveness, and settings have yet to be done.

Thanks for the update ... Sounds like it's going to be pretty awesome!
Jun 1st, 2016, 9:28 pm
Jun 8th, 2016, 7:49 pm
Disk4mat wrote:@bb: still being worked on. Completed:
- GUI
- PMs
- Top Releases

Many thanks
Suggestion: support download to external sdcard through Android M new file access permissions as other options will no longer work
Jun 8th, 2016, 7:49 pm
Jun 23rd, 2016, 11:23 pm
Am I being dumb? Has the magazine section disappeared from the android mobilism market app? It used to be under Platform, ebooks, Category but it seems to have vanished recently?
Jun 23rd, 2016, 11:23 pm