Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Nov 28th, 2011, 2:43 pm
4 Novels by Becky Wilde
Requirements: .ePUB or .MOBI reader | 857 kb
Overview: We have two wonderful teenagers who keep me on my toes. We also have two beagles who think they are human. They are hilarious to watch. Just like small children.
I used to work in newspaper advertising and also in sales. I became rather unhappy with my profession so I resigned from my employment in April 2010 to start doing what I had always dreamed of doing, since I was a teenager. WRITING. Much to my excitement and astonishment I had my firts Ebook published by Solstice Publishing in August 2010. I now have a total of twelve contracts with Solstice Publishing and ten of my stories have been released for sale.
I have also been asked to write a story for an Anthology by Solstice Publishing with two other fantastic authors, Lizzy Stevens as well as Kelly Abell, which is a great honor.
Image Image Image Image

Megan‘s Alpha Male: Megan Harvey accepts an invitation to spend the Spring break with a friend at the University, where she works as a librarian, Stefan Romanov is a medical student at the University and thinks Megan would be perfect for his Alpha brother Nik.

Nik is in a quandary when he meets his brother's girlfriend Megan, as he realizes straight away she is his mate. When he asks his brother if he is Megan's girlfriend and finds out they are just friends, he begins courting Megan in earnest.

When Megan finds out Stefan and Nik are werewolves, she tells Nik he is crazy and tries to escape, because she is scared of the attraction she feels for Nik. Nik prevents her from leaving as her life is under threat. An Alpha from another pack is out for revenge and wants Nik to suffer the same as Travis' father did. He gets one of his pack members, with the help of one of Nik's female pack members, to kidnap Megan.

Megan escapes and ends up safely back in Nik and Stefan's home. But that is not the end of her troubles. Megan flings herself in front of a bullet meant for Nik. She lays in hospital fighting for her life. Will she pull through? Or will she die leaving Nik alone?

Amber‘s Bloodmates: Amber Holland meets a tall dark, sexy stranger at her brother and sister in law's tenth anniversary party. She finds him a bit creepy and gives him the brush off as she is not yet ready for a serious relationship. Alexei Stoniski knows Amber is his and his brother Dimitri's, Blood Mate as soon as she enters the ballroom of the elite hotel. He tries strike up a conversation with his mate, but is given the brush off. He and his brother Dimitri follow Amber back to her apartment and use their vampire powers to persuade Amber into inviting them into her home. When she takes ill they look after her and take her back to their home. They end up having to convert Amber into a vampire when she doesn't listen to their warnings and inadvertently, nearly get herself killed. Amber escapes from them and ends up in the hands of a Rogue vampire. Her mates rescue her and just when they think the danger is finally over. More danger comes their way. Will her mates be able to save her from the Rogues and demon after their mate. Or will the demon prevail?

Saving Emily: Emily is being abused by her brother, Chris Kincaid. Living and working on the McCade Ranch, she is rescued by the two gorgeous owners, Cole and Adam. Taking her into their home they refuse to let her leave. Emily has heard rumors that the brothers like to share their women. She finds out first hand when they share her in the bedroom. The two Alpha males, plan to keep Emily by their side permanently, until she is abducted by a ranch hand her brother owes money to. Will they rescue her in time? Will she choose to marry one over the other? Or will they all get what they want?

Dare to Dream: Devin Knight has been working as a PA for her boss' Gareth Farrell and Brody Camp, the owner of a software company. She has been in love with the two mean since practically the beginning, but knows she doesn't have a chance of being with them as they are gay.
After an office party which Devin is drugged at by a new colleague, she reveals that she is in love with both her boss'. The two men take her home to look after her and when she is feeling well again they seduce her revealing they are not gay but bi sexual.
Will she dare to dream their relationship could be based on so much more than the physical or will she walk away?

Download Instructions:
http://uplly.com/a9y1a2i75g0j

Mirror:
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/455c689c79/
http://rghost.net/43181701
Nov 28th, 2011, 2:43 pm

No longer active.
Apr 4th, 2012, 7:46 am
3 books added
Apr 4th, 2012, 7:46 am

No longer active.