[ 2 posts ] 
 Post: #1 | Post subject: Dream Marked series by Erin M Leaf (.ePUB)(.MOBI)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:42 pm 
VIP

WRZ$: 26137.00

Device: laptop
Dream Marked series by Erin M Leaf,(books 1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB or .MOBI reader | 1-2: 788 kb, 3: 476 kb
Overview: Erin M. Leaf's romance novel, The First Time is the Sweetest, was published by Siren-BookStrand in 2010. Erin’s first story, written in third grade, involved a burning house, a desperate jump, and the last-minute save of her older sister. Since then, Erin has been a technical writer, an editor, a proofreader, and a poet. Erin is the kind of writer that loves a happy ever after ending every time.
Image Image Image

1. Appasionato: Emma dreams about super-famous rockstar Duncan and his friend Jake, it never occurs to her they might be dreaming, too. About her. Everyone knows dreams aren’t real, but what will happen when the trio’s shared visions develop into a passion that can’t be denied? When reports of a new "bonding" phenomenon surface, Duncan and Jake finally realize why they feel so connected to the sweet high-school librarian they’ve never met. The headaches and dreams suddenly make sense, but it isn’t until they meet Emma face-to-face that instinct takes over, and passion binds their minds and bodies into a link that can’t be broken. Then, just as the happy ending Emma always hoped for seems possible, a hostage crisis and a series of kidnappings threatens everything. Can the trio unravel the conspiracy in time to protect the future of their bond? ** A

2. Tango Trio: Tessa never expects to dream about two gorgeous guys making love to her on the train. She certainly never imagines they might be real men. Or that one of them is her sexy friend Parker and the other their insanely hot dance teacher, Jared. She definitely doesn’t anticipate the three of them bonding and fighting enemies desperate to steal their blood.

Who would create a drug that gives non-bonded humans extrasensory powers? It seems insane until Tessa learns that her mother might be the chemist behind it all. Even so, she certainly doesn’t expect her senses to go haywire or for the bonding to give her the ability to heal. And shape-shift. Mostly, she doesn’t expect to live happily ever after with her bond-mates when so many different people want them dead. But she hopes she can

3. Love Storm: Zoe Brooke found her life in art, trying to exist on her own terms. Sean Adham found it in work, knowing that money couldn’t provide what he truly desired. Charlie Aponivi found his in study, never expecting more. With dreams their only guide, how will they find each other?

Zoe, Sean, and Charlie know they must bond to survive, but kidnappers are out for their blood. Sean knows he needs his bondmates, but even with his money and influence, he finds no trace. Zoe knows who Sean is, but fears how her life will change if she surrenders to a biological compulsion. Charlie risks everything to meet his lovers and almost loses his life.

How will they come together when Charlie is captured and Chicago is bombed? When they confront the couple behind it all, will they be able to control their power? Or will the storm they call destroy them?

Download Instructions:
http://hugefiles.net/9ib1qg1dwn8e

Mirror:
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/ef197417
http://up.ht/1avnUVv

Last edited by womble on Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:42 pm 
The Advertiser

Post: #2 | Post subject: Re: Dream Marked series by Erin M Leaf (.ePUB)(.MOBI)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:08 pm 
VIP

WRZ$: 26137.00

Device: laptop
Book 3 added

Offline Profile  

[ 2 posts ]