Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Mar 30th, 2012, 10:07 am
Pack series by Jorrie Spencer,(books 1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB or .MOBI reader | 1.89 mb
Overview: Every time I write or see 2012, I’m surprised afresh. I just can’t believe it, but it’s here!
I was comparing my reading stats, this year’s and last year’s, in which I read 54 books. It’s actually hard to know if I read more or less because book length varies so. I figure it’s about the same. As always, I hope to read more.
Last year I was also surprised I didn’t read more paranormal romance, so I guess this is a pattern!
I planned to read more Jo Goodman and Ginn Hale, and didn’t so I need to rectify that. I did finish the Drakon series by Shana Abé. I read the new Patricia Briggs—and I’m sure will do so again. I wanted to read more books in genres outside romance, which I did. But I didn’t read more historical romance, futuristic romance or romantic suspense.
Image Image Image

1. Strength of Pack: Since his sister disappeared two years ago, Seth’s solitude has intensified. Despite his deep need to be part of a pack, he sets himself apart, wary of humans who fear the wolf in him.

When Seth hooks up with his teenaged crush, loneliness and physical desire overcome his distrust. Jamie welcomes his attentions, albeit a little shyly, and Seth rationalizes they can have one night together before they part.

For Seth can never be part of a regular family. No normal woman is going to accept his freakish nature, nor his past violence. Especially a single mother determined to protect her family. However, Seth and Jamie’s bond runs deeper than he knows. He cannot return to the shadows. Yet exposure may bring danger to them all.

2. Strength of Wolf: One late winter day, David Hardway saves a malnourished wolf from a trap and takes her in. During her time with David, the wolf finds in herself the desire to be human again.

David loves the wolf he saved, but dislikes the strange woman who asks for his help. Still, he is incapable of turning away someone in need and despite himself, David becomes intrigued. As Veronica strives to remember why she abandoned humanity for wolfdom, David becomes determined to save her from her violent past.

But others are in danger and Veronica will have to act to protect her newfound pack.

3. Puma: Only in each other will they discover how to be truly free.

Callie, a cat-shifter, is a loner by virtue of the puma that lives inside her. After a job gone bad, her very human need for contact sends her in search of the only family she has. Callie finds her foster sister in a disturbing living arrangement. Something is seriously wrong in a place where people “belong” to one man and silence is enforced to the point a seven-year-old girl pretends to be autistic.

Dev Malik thinks it’s odd to see a strange woman in the tall grass behind his house, but he doesn’t have the time to ponder why. He’s too busy trying to shelter the child and woman in his household from Scott, the control freak who lives with them.

The truth is more dangerous than Callie imagines. Scott’s control is powerfully real. And Dev’s need to protect the vulnerable is as strong as Callie’s own. Their desire is as inevitable as it is frightening, for only by looking deep within each other will they find the strength to free them all from an unspeakable evil.

Download Instructions:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/kjbi5o

Mirror:
http://uploadmirrors.com/download/UKBMQU51/mobi712.rar
Mar 30th, 2012, 10:07 am

No longer active.