Mainstream fiction, from all-time classics to contemporary novels
Feb 16th, 2013, 7:53 pm
Sea Witch Chronicles series by Helen Hollick (Book #2-3)
Requirements: ePUB, MOBI Reader, 3.5 MB
Overview: Born in Walthamstow, North East London, in 1953 I began writing at the age of 13. Desperately wanting a pony of my own, but not being able to afford one, I invented an imaginary pony instead, writing stories about our adventures together at every spare opportunity. In the seventies I turned to science fiction - this was the age of Dr. Who, Star Trek and Star Wars. I still have an unfinished adventure about a bit of a rogue who travelled space with his family, making an honest(ish) living and getting into all sorts of scrapes. Perhaps one day I might finish it.

Genre: Historical Fiction

Image Image

Pirate Code (Sea Witch Chronicles #2)
Jesamiah Acorne, Captain of the Sea Witch, has received a pardon for his crimes of piracy; but is still unable to free his love Tiola Oldstagh from her unhappy marriage to Stefan van Overstratten. As a white witch Tiola has the means of saving herself but refuses to use her Craft, so Jesamiah must think of a brave solution. War is again looming between England and Spain. The Admiralty in London is desperate for intelligence reports but their spy has failed to return from the Spanish-held territory of Hispaniola. For Jesamiah to free Tiola from the clutches of her legal husband, he must undertake to find out why - a task that will not be easy, for Jesamiah is half Spanish and the Spaniards most desperately want to hang him. Political intrigue, battles at sea, piracy and romance. A white witch, a charming rogue of a pirate and a spy who turns out to be a woman intent on seducing Jesamiah, all mixed together with an element of supernatural fantasy.

Bring It Close (Sea Witch Chronicles #3)
The third voyage of Captain Jesamiah Acorne, pirate, scoundrel and charming rogue. A meticulously researched, full-blooded adventure full of heart-stopping action, evil villains, treasure and romance. "Helen Hollick's 'Sea Witch Voyages' have it all... ripping adventures on the historical high seas." (Suzanne McLeod, author).

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/tyjyjpl98e9k

Mirror:
https://fileparadox.in/dhcd65b59kv1

Sea Witch Chronicles #1
Feb 16th, 2013, 7:53 pm

Image Me If Link Down/Dead