Mainstream fiction, from all-time classics to contemporary novels
Mar 1st, 2013, 5:59 pm
Following Moira by Mardi Shakti
Requirements: .EPUB, .MOBI, .PDF Viewer | 1.70 MB
Overview: …the excessive use of three dots is indicative of the eternal, uninterrupted flow of the ‘unchecked Life Force.’ Don’t worry; it shall soon become clear. Very clear…

“Good Morning World! ...My, what’s all this? Should I have woken up at all?” – Sleeping Beauty

“Mirror, Mirror on the wall…A great record of inner sight…A Universe of Stars for ‘Following Moira’.” – Snow White

“Seems everyone has their own Big Bad Wolf to contend with. And I thought it was just me. Thanks Rupunzel. Here’s hoping you get to come down soon.” – Red Riding Hood

“And I thought my life was weird!” – Alice, In Wonderland

“Cheers…” – Marilyn Monroe

“An insightful journey into the mind of young woman who feels oppressed by society’s rules and regulations. All she wanted to do was wear a pretty dress, sing with the forest creatures and dance with Prince Charming before she turned… into a pumpkin… Oh. Wait…?” - Cinderella

If you have ever wondered how a young woman who is locked in a tower spends her time…
It’s all inside, come…

And ‘Confide In Me’ by Kylie Minogue is one of my top 5 favourite songs ever. I think it’s the subtle sound of the frequency at the start which reminds me of a television being turned on in another room. A distraction; a heightened sense of alertness. It creates a deeply penetrating experience of the song. It’s on now.
In fact, don’t read it until you put that song on, pour some wine - I recommend a red - sit down and really look at the cover. Read when ready.

And please, make sure the sun has just set.

Rated R for mature audiences.

(but probably not in the way you think…)

Genre: Fiction » Literature » Visionary & metaphysical

Download Instructions:
http://easyfilesharing.info/en/file/4545/following-moira.rar.html

Mirror:
http://fileflush.com/file/9638/following-moira.rar.html
Mar 1st, 2013, 5:59 pm

"Please PM me if my links are dead"