Mainstream fiction, from all-time classics to contemporary novels
Sep 18th, 2013, 8:01 pm
Shades of Gray by Jessica James
Requirements: EPUB/MOBI/PDF Reader, 2.8 MB
Overview: Winner of four national awards and named Favorite Book of the Year by five book review sites. This is the original novel that is NOW called Noble Cause.
Discover the fine line between friends and enemies in this epic love story that captures the emotions and fears of the country as war sweeps the land. This debut novel by Jessica James has received critical acclaim from Civil War authors and historians, as well as lovers of romance and historical fiction. Called “a sympathetic, loving portrait,” by the Historical Novel Society and “well written and expertly executed” by the Book Review Journal, “Shades of Gray” takes readers across the rolling hills of northern Virginia in a page-turning tale of courage as a Confederate cavalry commander and a Union spy defend their beliefs, their country and their honor.
What others are saying:
“… Exciting, intense, romantic, and thrilling from start to finish. The most balanced book on the War Between the States I have ever read.” – Bob O’Connor, Author of The Virginian Who Might Have Saved Lincoln
"A beautiful story with a timeless message. It touched my heart and soul.” – Catherine Bennett, Amazon Reviewer
Genre: Historical Fction

Download Instructions:
Uploaded

Mirror:
Openload
Hulkload
Sep 18th, 2013, 8:01 pm

My bookies. If you found dead links, just PM me to revive. Thank you!
I'm on the way with something for personal life. Please wait...
BTW: Please don't req magazines from over 6 months before