Mainstream fiction, from all-time classics to contemporary novels
Jul 15th, 2014, 3:41 pm
2 Novels by Fiona Valpy
Requirements: ePUB/MOBI Reader 2.89 MB
Overview: I moved to France from the UK in 2007, leaving behind a career in Marketing and Public Relations to explore new avenues, and now teach yoga and write. Having renovated an old rambling farmhouse with my husband, I have developed new-found skills in cement-mixing and interior decorating, although my preferred pastime by far is winetasting.
'The French for Love' is my debut novel, inspired by the people and the wines of the Bordeaux region.
Genre: Fiction, Romance, Chick Lit, Contemporary

ImageImage

The French for Always - Fans of Katie Fforde, Carole Matthews, Victoria Connelly or Erica James – and everyone who enjoyed Nick Alexander’s The French House – will love Fiona Valpy.
Five weddings. The perfect venue. One little hitch…
Leaving the grey skies of home behind to transform a crumbling French Château into a boutique wedding venue is a huge leap of faith for Sara. She and fiancé Gavin sink their life savings into the beautiful Château Bellevue – set under blue skies and surrounded by vineyards in the heart of Bordeaux.
After months of hard work, the dream starts to become a reality – until Gavin walks out halfway through their first season. Overnight, Sara is left very much alone with the prospect of losing everything.
With her own heart breaking, Sara has five weddings before the end of the season to turn the business around and rescue her dreams. With the help of the locals and a little French courage, can she save Château Bellevue before the summer is over?

The French for Love - Like a glass of wine in the French afternoon sunshine – The French for Love is the perfect summer escape.
Fans of Katie Fforde, Carole Matthews, Victoria Connelly or Erica James – and everyone who enjoyed Nick Alexander’s The French House – will love Fiona Valpy.
Can happy-ever-after get lost in translation?
Gina has lost her perfect job, her boyfriend and her favourite aunt all within the space of a few months.
So when she inherits her aunt’s ramshackle French house, Gina decides to pack her bags for the Bordeaux countryside – swapping English weather for blue skies, sunshine, great wine and a fresh start.
What she hasn’t factored in is a hole in the roof, the most embarrassing language faux pas, and discovering family secrets that she was never supposed to know.
Suddenly feeling a long way from home, Gina will have to rely on new found friends, her own hard work – and Cédric – her charming, mysterious and très handsome new stonemason.
But whilst desire needs no translation, love is a different matter. Can Gina overcome the language barrier to make her French dream come true?

Download Instructions:
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/3ee4fd05ef/FV.rar

Mirror:
https://www.tusfiles.com/4msscrfjf0vl
Jul 15th, 2014, 3:41 pm

Thanks to the OP's