Keep yourself informed!
Oct 31st, 2014, 1:58 pm
Glad to see old layout. It is great, pleasant to view and navigate.
Thanks.
Oct 31st, 2014, 1:58 pm
Oct 31st, 2014, 6:55 pm
WOW mobilism is back! im so happy, the "new" layout was awful.

White background? it was awful. Like some johhny ive ios7 reject.

It wasnt pleasant on the eyes, it looked amaturish and i found it hard to navigate purely with the layout and colours etc

please keep this old layout!!!
Oct 31st, 2014, 6:55 pm
Nov 1st, 2014, 12:20 am
Count me in on the "Thanks very much for the return to classic". I could not find anything I was looking for and just basically was lost with tired eyes on the v2. The "classic" version is very intuitive and easily navigable. I do also appreciate all the work done for v2, just wish it had turned out better :).
Nov 1st, 2014, 12:20 am
Nov 1st, 2014, 12:44 am
+1
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Nov 1st, 2014, 12:44 am
Nov 1st, 2014, 1:11 am
I liked the new layout overall and I thought it looked crisp and clean. I was a bit confused by a few things, but I figured them out after using it a bit. Every site has to update periodically to remain functional.

The bright white would probably bother me after a while, but that's what I have NoSquint for.
Nov 1st, 2014, 1:11 am
Nov 1st, 2014, 1:30 am
Please don't change what's perfect!
Nov 1st, 2014, 1:30 am
Nov 1st, 2014, 2:00 am
Thanks for getting classic back to us luddites that simply liked things they way they were ! Much better imo !
Nov 1st, 2014, 2:00 am
Nov 1st, 2014, 6:55 pm
Not a fan of the briefly flighted 2.0...progress backward...thanks for getting back to what works :)
Nov 1st, 2014, 6:55 pm
Nov 2nd, 2014, 2:50 pm
about:
- topics you clicked on will later appear as light blue rather than same blue as unread ones
there isn't sufficient contrast between the two colors: I'm nearly unable to distinguish the difference.
Nov 2nd, 2014, 2:50 pm
Nov 3rd, 2014, 2:35 pm
I love the classic look for it's simplicity. The new look feels like, there is something missing. The post body span is taking more space than necessary.
Nov 3rd, 2014, 2:35 pm
Nov 3rd, 2014, 7:52 pm
Addressing some of our Luddites: 2.0 is darker now, easier to read, and overall a pleasure to navigate. Try it out now, really.
Like it or not, I'm guessing this will sooner or later (Sooner probably) become the default template.
Nov 3rd, 2014, 7:52 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Nov 3rd, 2014, 10:21 pm
In the Classic view: Was there a font type modification made about 20 minutes ago? 2:50 pm (CST - UTC-6 hours)
I was sending PMs and after hitting Submit, my Friends list, for example, all had smaller font sizes/type (slimmer). :?
{I had not changed any browser or other settings.}
Nov 3rd, 2014, 10:21 pm
Nov 4th, 2014, 3:25 pm
That is definitely better, though there's still a lot of blank space.

Another suggestion: when in 2.0 you go to 'your topics' the number of views and number of replies are in a single column, unlike in the classic format. That makes it harder to scan for replies to, say, ebook requests. I can understand the desire to save screen space by merging the columns, so maybe the ease of scanning could be restored by putting 'views' and 'replies' in different colors (I'd suggest a darker color for 'replies' to make it stand out)
Nov 4th, 2014, 3:25 pm
Nov 4th, 2014, 3:56 pm
Trying to use Mobi 2.0 on the Mac. Still not a fan but it is a much better experience than on the iPad.
Not sure this hasn't already been requested, could you leave the search button in such a way so that it can be written into straight away without first clicking on it. Presently it involves an extra step which I find bizarre considering the the majority of users are here to search . There seems to be plenty of space in the header to make this possible.
Nov 4th, 2014, 3:56 pm
Nov 4th, 2014, 5:29 pm
I have a question please. How do I navigate to other subforums if I'm already in one subforum?
For example I'm now in 'General Fiction/Classics', with the old layout, there's a hierarchy of subforms on the top of each page so I can go to other subforums easily.
Now if I press portal, I transported to a page I didn't really understand about what, is it supposed to be the newest releases here in mobilism?
If I press the Mobilism logo, it brings me to the index and it wastes quite some time to navigate to my desired subforums again. (E.g: to go to 'Romance' I will have to go to the index, then to e-Books, then to e-Book Releases by Category then to Fiction, and only after this so much step I can reach my preferred subforum.) If I want to switch to other subforum, I will have to retrace all my steps and TBH this is just too consuming and not to mention bandwidth consuming too...

tl;dr: What I'm really looking for is this kind of button in the Mobilism 2.0:

Does it have this button? And if not, how can I navigate easily without having to go back to the Index every time?

Thank you so much!
Nov 4th, 2014, 5:29 pm