Mainstream fiction, from all-time classics to contemporary novels
Nov 5th, 2014, 8:28 pm
2 Novels by Sophie Ranald
Requirements: ePUB/MOBI/AZW3 Reader, 2.77 MB
Overview: Sophie Ranald is the youngest of five sisters. She was born in Zimbabwe and lived in South Africa until an acute case of itchy feet brought her to London in her mid-20s.
As an editor for a customer publishing agency, Sophie developed her fiction-writing skills describing holidays to places she’d never visited. In 2011, she decided to disregard all the good advice given to aspiring novelists and attempt to write full-time. After one false start, It Would Be Wrong to Steal My Sister’s Boyfriend (Wouldn’t It?) seemed to write itself.
Sophie also writes for magazines and online about food, fashion and running. She lives in south-east London with her amazing partner Hopi and Purrs, their adorable little cat.
Genre: Contemporary, General Humor

ImageImage

A Groom With a View - From the author of the # 1 best-selling romantic comedy It Would Be Wrong to Steal My Sister's Boyfriend (Wouldn't it?)What can I say about this novel other than I loved it from start to finish!' Girls Love to ReadWhen you're tying the knot, you can end up in a tangle...Nick and Pippa have been an item since forever, but they've always said marriage isn't for them. That's until, in a moment of mad romance, they find themselves engaged. Pippa knows she's no bridezilla - and she's definitely not expecting Nick to get swept off his feet by plans for floral centrepieces, vintage cake-stands and colour coordinated everything. Then Nick's mum gets involved, secrets from Pippa's past threaten to surface, and planning their perfect day begins to tear Nick and Pippa apart.

It Would Be Wrong to Steal My Sister's Boyfriend - You live together, laugh together, borrow her shoes and eyeliner – is there anything you can’t share with your sister?
Ellie’s younger sister Rose has it all. She’s beautiful, stylish and dates gorgeous, glamorous millionaires, while Ellie is quite happy watching TV on the sofa with her old mate Ben. But when Rose brings her new boyfriend home, it’s lust at first sight for Ellie. And although she knows it’s wrong, everything changes: she’ll do whatever it takes to get Oliver, even if it means abandoning her principles and turning a deaf ear to her friends. After all, would it be so wrong to take up running, put some highlights in her hair and make herself look a tiny, little bit more like Rose? But as Ellie follows in her sister’s stiletto-heeled footsteps, she realises that finding love could mean losing the most important thing in the world.

Download Instructions:
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/e515617925/2n.sr.rar

Mirror:
https://www.tusfiles.com/6jlnukfiyx23
Nov 5th, 2014, 8:28 pm

Thanks to the OP's