Section head: teto71
Mar 30th, 2012, 4:05 am
Hope the depositfiles issues are rectified quickly. Been itching to download all the iphone apps for days...
Mar 30th, 2012, 4:05 am
Apr 2nd, 2012, 11:55 pm
Depositfiles.com is now fixed, meaning every host is now working. ;)
Apr 2nd, 2012, 11:55 pm
Online
Apr 3rd, 2012, 12:47 am
im getting a Error: Download link not found! when trying to use filefat
Apr 3rd, 2012, 12:47 am
Apr 3rd, 2012, 1:00 am
Jimmy8881 wrote:im getting a Error: Download link not found! when trying to use filefat

Probably means the download links got deleted.
Apr 3rd, 2012, 1:00 am
Online
Apr 10th, 2012, 3:26 pm
Depositfiles fixed.
Apr 10th, 2012, 3:26 pm
Online
Apr 11th, 2012, 11:11 am
Disk4mat wrote:Depositfiles fixed.


too fast, thanks :)
Apr 11th, 2012, 11:11 am
Apr 12th, 2012, 3:14 pm
Hey people

I've been a premium user for a while (i think) but i can't seem to be able to use the downloader or anything. it doesn't recognise my login details..

help please?
Apr 12th, 2012, 3:14 pm
Apr 15th, 2012, 7:44 pm
hbos125 wrote:Hey people

I've been a premium user for a while (i think) but i can't seem to be able to use the downloader or anything. it doesn't recognise my login details..

help please?


I got the same problem!
Apr 15th, 2012, 7:44 pm
Apr 16th, 2012, 7:11 pm
hbos125, I believe your problem has already been solved (but if not pm me)

SonX, please pm me the username/password you're trying to use.
Apr 16th, 2012, 7:11 pm
Online
Apr 17th, 2012, 5:10 am
First of all, Thanks for this great work, i've tried some differents services like this one to download from "premium" hosts, and, for that price, is by far the best 10 bucks i've spent.
I still have one question, would it be possible to make a plugin for jdownloader?
I assume it is not, as we have to enter captchas most of the time, but we never know... :)
Apr 17th, 2012, 5:10 am
Apr 17th, 2012, 5:33 pm
Draly wrote:First of all, Thanks for this great work, i've tried some differents services like this one to download from "premium" hosts, and, for that price, is by far the best 10 bucks i've spent.
I still have one question, would it be possible to make a plugin for jdownloader?
I assume it is not, as we have to enter captchas most of the time, but we never know... :)

I dont think so. We dont have anyone who knows how to make plugins for jdownloader and I'm guessing the way our system works will not be compatible with it. Thanks for the nice feedback. :)
Apr 17th, 2012, 5:33 pm
Online
Apr 18th, 2012, 12:11 am
While I appreciate the services you are offering, I am somewhat confused as to why you don't consider reselling a service such as Zevera ( http://zevera.com/Prices.aspx ). They offer an API which you could implement in the Mobilism applications resulting in a wider range of supported filehosts. Right now the selection is pretty limited and even though the service works, it could use some improvements.
Apr 18th, 2012, 12:11 am
Apr 18th, 2012, 12:45 am
Serizzim wrote:While I appreciate the services you are offering, I am somewhat confused as to why you don't consider reselling a service such as Zevera ( http://zevera.com/Prices.aspx ). They offer an API which you could implement in the Mobilism applications resulting in a wider range of supported filehosts. Right now the selection is pretty limited and even though the service works, it could use some improvements.

For one year, Mobilism's price: $20, Zevera's price: $86.67. As for supported hosts, though you can certainly use our downloader to download from anywhere, it is based around downloads on Mobilism. Each release in Android (and soon ebooks and probably other sections) is required to have at least one supported download link, meaning you can download directly from any release. Basically as far as Mobilism is concerned we provide the same functionality as Zevera for 4x less.
Apr 18th, 2012, 12:45 am
Online