Any kind of teaching or educational software
Feb 23rd, 2017, 5:53 pm
I have been using this forum for a long time. The trial was like an addiction, when it was over I wanted more. I'm glad to have paid the $30! Thanks for all the hard work.
Feb 23rd, 2017, 5:53 pm
Feb 23rd, 2017, 9:30 pm
It is a thing of beauty to download without those bothersome ads. I will tell anyone, Mobilism is the way to stress-free experience. And re-subscribing is so easy. Why wouldn't anyone try Mobilism? I am glad I found this site.
Feb 23rd, 2017, 9:30 pm
Feb 24th, 2017, 12:38 pm
hi i bought vip lifetime package with premium. where i can find vip section here now?

PinkWorld wrote:Check this area here
Feb 24th, 2017, 12:38 pm
Feb 25th, 2017, 6:41 pm
I paid for vip last year and paid for platinum which was 55 dollars and i dont think i have received platinum access yet, can someone help me
Feb 25th, 2017, 6:41 pm
Feb 25th, 2017, 10:34 pm
Sent over some bitcoins for Platinum last night & was upgraded already. Amazing service, also amazing how the forum stays up & organized with practically no downtime. Thanks to the entire team!
Feb 25th, 2017, 10:34 pm
Feb 26th, 2017, 3:33 pm
I renewed my premium access earlier this month and have been able to download via Premium. However, as of today, the blue arrows no longer appear next to the downloads. Can anybody explain what happened to my Premium membership?
Feb 26th, 2017, 3:33 pm
Feb 26th, 2017, 3:57 pm
richorlin wrote:I renewed my premium access earlier this month and have been able to download via Premium. However, as of today, the blue arrows no longer appear next to the downloads. Can anybody explain what happened to my Premium membership?

It was a temporary issue, they're back now.
Feb 26th, 2017, 3:57 pm
Feb 27th, 2017, 12:28 pm
We're aware of the issue with Hulkload and are hoping it will be fixed soon. The problem is on their end, we've already contacted them, and until they fix it and there's nothing we can do.

EDIT: Hulkload.com is now completely down.
EDIT 2: back up.
Feb 27th, 2017, 12:28 pm
Feb 27th, 2017, 10:49 pm
This may not be the correct location for this message but.....

I have been trying for over a week to resolve a payment issue.
My $30 membership expires tomorrow. I intended to upgrade to the $85 "lifetime" membership and have read that if I had contributed in the past (which I did, last year, $30) the upgrade fee would only be the difference between the $85 and the amount previously paid, or in this case $85-$30=$55...
When I was redirected to the payment site the ONLY options I had were to pay a)$30 for an additional year or b) the full $85 to upgrade.
As stated, Ive sent a few emails this past week trying to resolve this, to no avail. No one has replied to date and I have "run out of time".
Today I signed up for a second year at $30. It is my intention and desire to upgrade to "lifetime" membership. If someone will get back to me concerning how to do this I will gladly remit an additional $25.

Thank you
Feb 27th, 2017, 10:49 pm
Feb 27th, 2017, 11:49 pm
Fbilseg wrote:This may not be the correct location for this message but.....

I have been trying for over a week to resolve a payment issue.
My $30 membership expires tomorrow. I intended to upgrade to the $85 "lifetime" membership and have read that if I had contributed in the past (which I did, last year, $30) the upgrade fee would only be the difference between the $85 and the amount previously paid, or in this case $85-$30=$55...
When I was redirected to the payment site the ONLY options I had were to pay a)$30 for an additional year or b) the full $85 to upgrade.
As stated, Ive sent a few emails this past week trying to resolve this, to no avail. No one has replied to date and I have "run out of time".
Today I signed up for a second year at $30. It is my intention and desire to upgrade to "lifetime" membership. If someone will get back to me concerning how to do this I will gladly remit an additional $25.

Thank you

Check your PMs.
Feb 27th, 2017, 11:49 pm
Feb 28th, 2017, 10:13 am
Disk4mat wrote:We're aware of the problem with Hulkload, it will be fixed shortly.

great! :D those captchas are annoying, i can never get them right! :lol:
Feb 28th, 2017, 10:13 am

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Mar 2nd, 2017, 4:14 am
No site is better than this one!! Treat yourself, it's well worth it!

Thanks so much for all the hard work put into to this site! ❤️
Mar 2nd, 2017, 4:14 am
Mar 2nd, 2017, 1:46 pm
Just wondering if when using the blue download arrow on hulkload site, is anyone else is experiencing the request for a captcha and/or a time-out? Up until recently this was done only if I did not use the blue arrow but accessed the site directly. Many it's just a limited time thing and will go away like before? One can hope... Thanks in advance for any info.
Mar 2nd, 2017, 1:46 pm
Mar 2nd, 2017, 3:38 pm
HollyB wrote:Just wondering if when using the blue download arrow on hulkload site, is anyone else is experiencing the request for a captcha and/or a time-out? Up until recently this was done only if I did not use the blue arrow but accessed the site directly. Many it's just a limited time thing and will go away like before? One can hope... Thanks in advance for any info.

Check a couple posts above, we're aware of the issue and still waiting for Hulkload.com to fix it (it's on their end).
Mar 2nd, 2017, 3:38 pm
Mar 3rd, 2017, 12:23 pm
Took the plunge and upgraded to Platinum status. Lifetime supply of hassle free downloads. Worth every bit! Keep being awesome mobilism!
Mar 3rd, 2017, 12:23 pm